Video: Young Fanook(Thug) responds to Crip death threats...

Comments

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Always amaze me how these ? throw up gang signs and know nothing about the culture outside of something they seen on TV or rap Videos. Thug was caught up in the moment trying to look gangsta in a rap video, ? who live that life aint trying to hear that apology, especially from a outsider looking in.

Thug really blood doe and I mean before he met wayne he B whipping YSL that ? from Cleveland Ave aka Bleveland Ave one of the biggest blood hoods in Atl I'm not capping for homie cause what he said can get him killed but he ain't no hoe either he really sold dem drugs and busted dem guns in atl and I'm jst saying that cause ? who I know done had beef with and tried to murk that ? . Folks stay treating atl like a joke but u notice nobody in atl checkin him abt that blood ? cause he really bang it that ? gotta gang set jst like any other banger
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Stiff wrote: »
    Atlanta ? started picking up colors recently...that ? so dumb to me. They don't understand that that Cali ? is a whooooole nother thing that they needa leave alone. These ? out here literally pick whether they're gonna be Crip or Blood.

"These True Blue 3's cold af I could match a whole bunch of blue outfits with 'em. Yup I think I'ma be a crip"

Bru ? ain't even claiming colors in atl like that anymore cause to many ? false claiming that's why all blood gangs B Whipping now saying u blood don't mean ? no mo u gotta know what u Whipping or u getting put in that fire
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crazy thing is he just put himself in their sights. So I hope he wears a bulletproof vest at all times because Crips are everywhere especially here in Cali

This
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Atlanta ? started picking up colors recently...that ? so dumb to me. They don't understand that that Cali ? is a whooooole nother thing that they needa leave alone. These ? out here literally pick whether they're gonna be Crip or Blood.

"These True Blue 3's cold af I could match a whole bunch of blue outfits with 'em. Yup I think I'ma be a crip"

Bru ? ain't even claiming colors in atl like that anymore cause to many ? false claiming that's why all blood gangs B Whipping now saying u blood don't mean ? no mo u gotta know what u Whipping or u getting put in that fire

shiiit i don't even kno what Whipping is so I gotta take your word for that 1

It's hard to explain cause but u can really say its a nickname for ya set. U can be YSL Whippin like thugga or Fireline Whippin witch is 9 Trey ? ....etc etc and the ? goes on. U can't jst say u blood anymore and get a pass u gotta know what u (B Whippin) when they ask u.
  • southsidecpark
    southsidecpark Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    ? it's some real nayborhood crips who got California ties from four seasons to college park
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    son about to have them crips surrounding his truck whenever he out in LA
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's hard to explain cause but u can really say its a nickname for ya set. U can be YSL Whippin like thugga or Fireline Whippin witch is 9 Trey ? ....etc etc and the ? goes on. U can't jst say u blood anymore and get a pass u gotta know what u (B Whippin) when they ask u.

ahhh i got you, they got street ? passwords now. So who putting these sets on? Like who's originating? Are ? from Cali actually setting it up or wat
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It been bloods in the south and atl for years.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? it's some real nayborhood crips who got California ties from four seasons to college park

Nayborhood?
    lol
  • IAmDopeSmoke

ahhh i got you, they got street ? passwords now. So who putting these sets on? Like who's originating? Are ? from Cali actually setting it up or wat

My homie who's banging 9 trey said this ? goes for all blood sets now but ion now if this is coming from Cali or New York. They jst say its to much false banging going on so they done put some new ? on to sniff out the fakes.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    if you wanna know if ah ? if ah real blood or crip if he is young, he should be in prison more than the streets....otherwise, no...

??? Why is it your post sound ? and incoherent all the time
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    if you wanna know if ah ? if ah real blood or crip if he is young, he should be in prison more than the streets....otherwise, no...

how would i kno; its your voice that's reading my text...have someone else read it for you, and maybe you won't hear ah ? ...

Smh ? u neva make sense but wateva u say
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

how would i kno; its your voice that's reading my text...have someone else read it for you, and maybe you won't hear ah ? ...

Loll
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

? ! Between this ether and the ratchet thread in, yall got my stomach hurtin. I been laughin all morning
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    lmao at grown men gangbanging and screaming colors in 2015. ? is hilariously sad that people look up to and respect this type of behavior.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Hug ? men
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Lol like Cali crips give a ? if you know Nip.

U said ? crips and that's the only thing that matters

Exactly... Homie fucced up and I don't think he really understand what the punishment is. Every time he in LA he going need protection and that might not help

Remember weezy and that "suwoo gang and if u ain't wit it then u in the food chain" line?

He still gets checked on a regular basis for that line and for false flagging And that was almost 10 years ago.

These ymcmb dudes think just because their money long, they can't get touched.

How they checking him?? How you know this?

Cause he's Slim! It's obvious that he's Birdman's brother!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Can one of you ? translate what that ? said?
    He said IAmDopeSmoke has a ? voice/is ?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Cain wrote: »
    Can one of you ? translate what that ? said?
    He said IAmDopeSmoke has a ? voice/is ?

So what u saying is u feel some type of way cause I'm jst dropping info abt atl ? ?