I Don't Find *Insert* Attractive

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    S2J wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Lol Bruh...the objective is to find a pic where they are UNATTRACTIVE, not 'normal' smh Beyonce and lisaraye look damn good in them pics.

Yall nggas just in debate mode im killin yall right now lol

A picture can't make a attractive person look ugly. Kelly Rowland would still promptly get smashed in all the pics posted in here

Think about what you just said

kelly-rowland-no-makeup.jpg

This woman would get it in every way shape and form. You prove nothing!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Nikki minaj . Shes a character. Not only is her body artificial her aura radiates fakeness. She's walking plastic

Cosign, but I'd ? her anyway.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    I actually agree with the Beyoncé ? . Her energy/personality always seemed wack to me. She's kinda robotic and uninteresting.

Generally speaking I find it funny that ppl seem to force attraction to celebs. I guess it's cuz I'm not a ? like most ppl...like I couldn't give less of a ? what you got...I could think a chick at *insert random college campus* is more attractive than Beyoncé and ppl would act like it's impossible.

So I don't find celebrity attractive

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

see the tides have changed and some nggas aint adjusted. With IG, reality tv, Youtube, and just ? in general becoming famous, we now can see what the world has to offer and its A LOT of beautiful women out there minus the hollywood makeup and amoco unleaded gas. But nggas namin the same 8 women for the last 10 years. kys.
    '
    So when i say Gabrielle Union or Kelly rowland are basic lol thats what i mean. On my word I'll top rope elbow drop rosario dawson to get to Winny munoz, Crystal Westbrooks, or 'Model Bubbles'. Forget about it. Nggas gassin these 45 year old over the hill broads man get outta here. lmao This aint '96. /rant

Don't forget India Westbrook lawwdd.
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_naunp0H3921tjkn1uo2_500.jpg

exactly. And technically, this is just a random bytch off the street.

So show me a 'bad' pic of this bytch. DO IT! Do it now!

Noo ? don't work like that. Like you said she just a random chick so any picture we find of her, she's gonna take herself. So best believe she gonna make sure every picture is a photoshoot. She don't have paparazzi coming up to her catching her slipping.

My ngga you had ONE job!

*googles india westbrook no makeup*

tumblr_mq01fsa39e1r6wpc6o1_500.png

tumblr_mrt6joh0eQ1rymq0co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpcydvVvH11qdq3h2o1_500.gif

"No Makeup" picture ain't the same as a bad picture !
    Holson,on by a thread homie lol smh

I get that. Yall mean an insuspecting pic ala paparazzi. Which is why i named 3 acteesses: Sanaa, ros Sanchez, and Lisa raye

Please, provide a pic where they look equally as busted as kelly rowland

Hell, 10 people cosigned kelly>beyonce. Well...please, provide a BUSTED pic of Beyonce. Surely they exist right??

Its nye, nobody workin tommorow so...we got all night *loaded lux voice*

Beyonce :

Beyonce12.nocrop.w670.h407.2x.jpg

Lisa Raye :
    Screen-Shot-2012-10-15-at-11.54.47-AM.png

I don't know who ros sanchez is and

Sanna Lathan
    I don't wanna talk about it

Y u dont wanna talk about sanna???
    the i.c skreetz wanna know
  • Stiff
    edited January 2015
    D0wn wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    I actually agree with the Beyoncé ? . Her energy/personality always seemed wack to me. She's kinda robotic and uninteresting.

Generally speaking I find it funny that ppl seem to force attraction to celebs. I guess it's cuz I'm not a ? like most ppl...like I couldn't give less of a ? what you got...I could think a chick at *insert random college campus* is more attractive than Beyoncé and ppl would act like it's impossible.

So I don't find celebrity attractive

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

see the tides have changed and some nggas aint adjusted. With IG, reality tv, Youtube, and just ? in general becoming famous, we now can see what the world has to offer and its A LOT of beautiful women out there minus the hollywood makeup and amoco unleaded gas. But nggas namin the same 8 women for the last 10 years. kys.
    '
    So when i say Gabrielle Union or Kelly rowland are basic lol thats what i mean. On my word I'll top rope elbow drop rosario dawson to get to Winny munoz, Crystal Westbrooks, or 'Model Bubbles'. Forget about it. Nggas gassin these 45 year old over the hill broads man get outta here. lmao This aint '96. /rant

Don't forget India Westbrook lawwdd.
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_naunp0H3921tjkn1uo2_500.jpg

exactly. And technically, this is just a random bytch off the street.

So show me a 'bad' pic of this bytch. DO IT! Do it now!

Noo ? don't work like that. Like you said she just a random chick so any picture we find of her, she's gonna take herself. So best believe she gonna make sure every picture is a photoshoot. She don't have paparazzi coming up to her catching her slipping.

My ngga you had ONE job!

*googles india westbrook no makeup*

tumblr_mq01fsa39e1r6wpc6o1_500.png

tumblr_mrt6joh0eQ1rymq0co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpcydvVvH11qdq3h2o1_500.gif

"No Makeup" picture ain't the same as a bad picture !
    Holson,on by a thread homie lol smh

I get that. Yall mean an insuspecting pic ala paparazzi. Which is why i named 3 acteesses: Sanaa, ros Sanchez, and Lisa raye

Please, provide a pic where they look equally as busted as kelly rowland

Hell, 10 people cosigned kelly>beyonce. Well...please, provide a BUSTED pic of Beyonce. Surely they exist right??

Its nye, nobody workin tommorow so...we got all night *loaded lux voice*

Beyonce :

Beyonce12.nocrop.w670.h407.2x.jpg

Lisa Raye :
    Screen-Shot-2012-10-15-at-11.54.47-AM.png

I don't know who ros sanchez is and

Sanna Lathan
    I don't wanna talk about it

Y u dont wanna talk about sanna???
    the i.c skreetz wanna know

I couldn't find any bad pictures of her and it was ? up my argument so let's just move on okay lol. Sanna Lathan killin ? out here.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said Sanaa Lathan was unattractive though?

I think that every wife on Earth would probably understand if he husband drooled over Sanaa, I mean how can you even hate her?

It's like Sade, I've never heard a muhfucka male or female, black or white say Sade wasn't attractive.

That like saying 2+2=22 or some ? .
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amber Rose - Ain't ? attractive about this bad headed ? . She got a mannequin looking face. If Kanye never ? with her I doubt everyone would think she's hot.

Nicki Minaj - She is a living breathing blow up doll. If I never knew who she was I would think she is a ? . Fake body parts or masculine muscle chicks are a huge turn off for me.

Kim K - Overrated as ? . The only time I have thought she was attractive, was the first time I saw her in the sextape. Besides that I have never thought she was attractive and still don't get what everyone sees in her. Kourtney is the only one in the Kardashian fam I find attractive.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally I don't find tattoos attractive. They are most of the time tacky.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love chocolate chicks but I'm not a fan of Kelly Rowland or Gabrielle either. They both have nice smiles and that's about it. I love curvy women for the most part, and neither have enough to interest me. I'd take all of those sisters in that illpix thread over a good 95% of Hollywood. Sanaa Lathan and Nia Long notwithstanding.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amber Rose - Ain't ? attractive about this bad headed ? . She got a mannequin looking face. If Kanye never ? with her I doubt everyone would think she's hot.

I remember I said that she was an overrated ? with a tennis ball head & ? tried to crucify me in the reason for that ?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm probably gonna get a lotta hate for this, but.....

asyquta4.jpg

I don't know why so many of y'all think a giant, deformed, cottage cheese-riddled ? is G.O.A.T.

I don't find that attractive at all.

Bigger aint always better.

At what point do y'all say enough is enough?

SMH

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smash or pass

That's what I go on.

? in here talking bout her swag.

When the clothes come off and Beyoncé standing in front you butt ass naked and you pass.

You're a ? ? .
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracie Ellis Ross - chick bug eye be scaring me
  • BoogaSuga
    Tracie Ellis Ross - chick bug eye be scaring me

look like a witch... nice ass tho
    tracee-ellis-ross-3.jpg
    19_Witch-flying-with-wand-618x259.jpg
  • BoogaSuga
    edited January 2015
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Sade

apart from her forhead she is attractive has a beautiful smile and she makes good music. what you know about a young anita baker nucca?
  • Splackavelli
    Lol Bruh...the objective is to find a pic where they are UNATTRACTIVE, not 'normal' smh Beyonce and lisaraye look damn good in them pics.

Yall nggas just in debate mode im killin yall right now lol

A picture can't make a attractive person look ugly. Kelly Rowland would still promptly get smashed in all the pics posted in here

Think about what you just said

kelly-rowland-no-makeup.jpg

This woman would get it in every way shape and form. You prove nothing!

she improved with age she looks like a differnent person here. she never was ugly she was just boney that was it. then she thickened up as she got older. i has suspicions that she was surgically enhanced. give me jennifer hudson anyday slim or big ? .
  • Splackavelli
    ....and the most improved catagory would go to angie stone. i saw her in a tv one commercial for unsung she lost all that weight and her face is prettier.
  • Splackavelli
    Ibex wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Ibex wrote: »
    Rihanna

Overly obese or fat women

Any chick with a low cut or ceaser not named Amber Rose

@Ibex‌
    So you passin?

tumblr_mx5fpgDGN71t30iffo1_400.gif

Passing bruh...I like my chicks to look like women not like a young Cam from Killa Season
    1297619974_cambballgn2.jpg

if she turns that into some toni braxton finger waves circa 1993 or one of them chicks from total then she's official.
  • BoogaSuga
    Sade

What the ? about Sade ? ???? Oh hell no

She not ugly but she definitely not anything special
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Sade

apart from her forhead she is attractive has a beautiful smile and she makes good music. what you know about a young anita baker nucca?

Gave her whole greatest hits album a listen and wasn't impressed.

Sweetest Taboo was dope.

Most sounds like elevator music to me

She overrated imo
  • BoogaSuga
    @Stiff‌ @Yo_Killa!‌

Thread wont bump for some reason so tagged
  • Stiff
    @‌BoogaSuga

Don't @ me to that horsehockey, ? . You single-handedly took the thread in a weird direction with that post and I want no parts of it.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lame mod caught feelings, over some ? , some other ? is ? .

#SimpLife