End Time Prophesy

Options
alissowack
alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
Well, this is not a topic I particularly expect a lot of enthusiasm towards, but it is one that has sparked an interest to me. I guess I caught case of the "DoU". My intentions really are not to create fear or have you make ill advised decisions about this (though the road to Hell is said to be paved with good intentions). I don't want you to donate to the Alissowack Heavenflow Fund (I made this up). I'm more leaving this as a thread to offer affirmation or refutations towards this topic.

Now, with that said, I got a video of a guy who is saying that there are signs to tell the world that things are about to start getting bad. Along with the usual signs of earthquakes and dead sea creatures washing up on land, he goes as far as looking into astrology; talking about the solar and lunar eclipses and how they correlate to Israel's rituals and such, putting a date on the next stock market crash and talks of "Planet X" making an appearance. He could be right or wrong, but I'm just putting this out there if this offers anything valuable to think about. I think it is about 37 minutes long if you all have time to ? .

http://youtu.be/HXUqfNQ3J0o

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amen. Great video.

Comet lovejoy is here now! Yes, the stars are falling from heaven!

comet-lovejoy-photo-01_87477_990x742.jpg

"12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
    " Revelation 6:12-14

The last blood moon happens on 9/28/2015. Like my brother in Christ said in the video, it will be a SUPER MOON and it will be the only blood moon that will be visible from Jerusalem!!!!

All 4 blood moons will be visible from the United States. 2 of them happened last year (2014), the next 2 happen this year (2015).

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html

Mark your calendar: 2014 — 2015 lunar tetrad

The first total eclipse in this lunar tetrad was on April 15, 2014. The next three will be on:

October 8, 2014

April 4, 2015

September 28, 2015

All 4 eclipses will be visible to most people in the United States.

The solar eclipse happens this year on the real new year of Nisan 1! It won't be visible here in the western hemisphere! But it will be visible to the initial areas where Shem, Ham, and Japheth migrated to.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2015-march-20

path720.png

table-of-nations.jpg

Yes, just as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the Son of man! Genesis 5 got a lot of meat in it as well. Lord willing i'll make a thread about that soon as well. Yes, our brother in Christ in the video is right, ? does use numbers to perfectly explain His will and form patterns for the wise to discern and see. Genesis chapter 5 is dynamite!

Keep seeking my friend. The day is far spent and the night is coming when no man can work. Amen.

"9And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord ? , that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

10And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all ? , and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

13In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

14They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy ? , O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beersheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again."
    Amos 8:9-14

(no mention of the west in verse 12)

When the day of the LORD comes, the WEST is totally destroyed! For the Lord of Hosts cometh with Hailstones and coals of fire! For the Lord hath a work to do in the land of the Chaldeans! And He has opened His armory and brought out the weapons of His indigination! For His purpose is against Babylon, to destroy the whole land! Amen! Therefore before that day comes, ? will save His people from the WEST!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!

"7Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; 8And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their ? , in truth and in righteousness.

9Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built."
    Zechariah 8:7-9

"They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west." Hosea 11:10

It's the blood moon season! Praise ? forever and ever!
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matthew 24:3-25:46

Signs of the End of the Age

3 As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

• alissowack
    Options
    Though my plan is to as the Bible says is to watch and pray, I'm more interested in the potential economic collapse. Things like earthquakes and comets and eclipses are things may have people like...well, it's all fine and dandy (or tragic), but it doesn't hit most people where it would hurt the most...their pockets.

Some people have invested a lot of money into savings and stocks to where they have placed their trust in their currencies to continue to hold the values they have. The collapse would absolutely devastate people especially in the US to see their currency reduced to a sheet of notebook paper. I guess any wise person with a lot of money will really need to consider selling stock or buy precious metals before that time.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Though my plan is to as the Bible says is to watch and pray, I'm more interested in the potential economic collapse. Things like earthquakes and comets and eclipses are things may have people like...well, it's all fine and dandy (or tragic), but it doesn't hit most people where it would hurt the most...their pockets.

Some people have invested a lot of money into savings and stocks to where they have placed their trust in their currencies to continue to hold the values they have. The collapse would absolutely devastate people especially in the US to see their currency reduced to a sheet of notebook paper. I guess any wise person with a lot of money will really need to consider selling stock or buy precious metals before that time.

Ignorance is bliss until ? gets real, many ppl dont realize that dollar currency was always a worthless piece of paper. We gave it power.

I will watch the video when I have time but to me all this stuff is inevitable, I dont claim any religion but its fairly obvious that we are destroying this planet and that will have to cease one way or the other. Its not if but when at this point.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

The collapse of the economy happens in 1 day and in 1 hour as Revelation 17-18, Isaiah 13-14, 21, Jeremiah 50-51, and many other places in the scripture declares.

It's the day of sudden destruction also known as THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!

That is why the signs are coming in such a pronounced way! The 6th seal is when it all pops off! The LORD is coming out of heaven to take His bride with Him while also laying the land completely desolate!

If you are left behind and you didn't get killed when the Lord passes through the land, this will be your lot:

"9And it shall come to pass, if there remain ten men in one house, that they shall die. 10And a man's uncle shall take him up, and he that burneth him, to bring out the bones out of the house, and shall say unto him that is by the sides of the house, Is there yet any with thee? and he shall say, No. Then shall he say, Hold thy tongue: for we may not make mention of the name of the LORD. 11For, behold, the LORD commandeth, and he will smite the great house with breaches, and the little house with clefts." Amos 6:9-11

If there remain 10 people in 1 house, they will DIE!!!!

It is the last days, the time of Jacobs trouble, the tribulation!

Amos is describing what will happen to all those who are left behind and will have to endure the reign of the Antichrist!

It's an evil time, that is why the scripture says that the people who are left behind will not even be able to speak of the Lords name in that day because of how wicked that time will be.

And all those who are left behind and who will not take the mark of the beast will be slaughtered by beheading!

The prophets tell us everything! Jesus Christ even said that He has told us everything BEFORE it takes place! We just have to search the scriptures, like the Bereans, to see for ourselves!

"14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land."
    Zephaniah 1:14-18

Amen.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are the religious so obsessed with the complete and utter destruction of the world? Surely, you don't believe the position of the cosmic bodies in the observable universe are a precursor of things to come. That's silly.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are the religious so obsessed with the complete and utter destruction of the world? Surely, you don't believe the position of the cosmic bodies in the observable universe are a precursor of things to come. That's silly.

Because when the world crashes and burns they get to go 'home'. Of course they will make those prophecies comes to true hell or high water.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. I'm obsessed with Jesus Christ. He is the Savior of my soul and the giver of all life! Amen.

2. The destruction of this present age has always been a topic of discussion since the fall in the Garden of Eden. People talked about it before you and I were here. This isn't some new phenomenon. Even before the global flood that wiped out the antediluvian civilization, the end of this present age was preached by Enoch. He lived over 5,000+ years ago!

"14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." Jude 1:14-15

Now we are on the cusp of Enoch's prophecy coming to pass. Amen.

3. Genesis 1:14, yes back to the beginning, declares why the heavenly bodies are important. The bible indicates that the sun, moon and stars were given to us for the purpose of signs and seasons. Here let ? tell you:

"And ? said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years."

The Hebrew word for signs is "Owth". This literally means "A signal or beacon, a flag". The word for seasons is the
    Hebrew "moadim" and means literally, "appointed times". In other words the moon, sun and stars were created also for the purpose of being a marker or signpost for ? 's divine appointments with His people.

4. So the question is do you know Him?

and

5. Do you know where to meet Him?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options

Because when the world crashes and burns they get to go 'home'. Of course they will make those prophecies comes to true hell or high water.

Where is your citizenship? That is the question! Do you seek a heavenly city, whose builder and maker is ? ? Or is your father the father of the tares, which will all be rooted up at the end of this age when the harvest comes. Thus where ever your heart is, there will your kingdom be. But as for me and my house we are going to serve the Lord. Therefore my citizenship is in heaven, from which also I eagerly wait for my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform my lowly body so that it will be like his glorious body!

Do you know Him? That is the question.

Amen.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where is your citizenship? That is the question! Do you seek a heavenly city, whose builder and maker is ? ? Or is your father the father of the tares, which will all be rooted up at the end of this age when the harvest comes. Thus where ever your heart is, there will your kingdom be. But as for me and my house we are going to serve the Lord. Therefore my citizenship is in heaven, from which also I eagerly wait for my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform my lowly body so that it will be like his glorious body!

Do you know Him? That is the question.

Amen.

2vip7kp.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    your soul, your will, your eternal destiny.

Amen.

Me.....I'm cool off the smokey section. Not because I chose Jesus Christ, but because He chose me! Yes many are called, but only a few are chosen! Praise ? forever and ever.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

1. I'm obsessed with Jesus Christ. He is the Savior of my soul and the giver of all life! Amen.

2. The destruction of this present age has always been a topic of discussion since the fall in the Garden of Eden. People talked about it before you and I were here. This isn't some new phenomenon. Even before the global flood that wiped out the antediluvian civilization, the end of this present age was preached by Enoch. He lived over 5,000+ years ago!

"14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." Jude 1:14-15

3. Genesis 1:14, yes back to the beginning, declares why the heavenly bodies are important. The bible indicates that the sun, moon and stars were given to us for the purpose of signs and seasons. Here let ? tell you:

"And ? said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years."

The Hebrew word for signs is "Owth". This literally means "A signal or beacon, a flag". The word for seasons is the
    Hebrew "moadim" and means literally, "appointed times". In other words the moon, sun and stars were created also for the purpose of being a marker or signpost for ? 's divine appointments with His people.

and

Amen.

Oh geez didn't look at your name and headline.

1. If you say he is... Not sure if a soul exists or the purpose of it but whatever. by the phrase "giver of all life" are you implying that Jesus is responsible for all life on earth that has ever existed? micro and macroscopic?
    2. Well Noah's flood never happened. Christianity borrowed this myth from the plethora of older flood myths from other religions. Sucks that an omnipotent ? couldn't think of a better way to forgive humans then to ? innocent animals and commit global infanticide.
    3. No. The universe was not created specifically with us in mind. Billions of galaxies, star and planets have died before humans were even around. Billions more will without us even knowing. 99.9% of all life to ever exist on earth is now extinct. Painfully obvious this solar system was not "designed"
    4. Who Jesus? Yeah he works my yard on the weekends.
    5. Yeah. He lives right down the street.

Ramen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

and

Amen.

Oh geez didn't look at your name and headline.

1. If you say he is... Not sure if a soul exists or the purpose of it but whatever. by the phrase "giver of all life" are you implying that Jesus is responsible for all life on earth that has ever existed? micro and macroscopic?
    2. Well Noah's flood never happened. Christianity borrowed this myth from the plethora of older flood myths from other religions. Sucks that an omnipotent ? couldn't think of a better way to forgive humans then to ? innocent animals and commit global infanticide.
    3. No. The universe was not created specifically with us in mind. Billions of galaxies, star and planets have died before humans were even around. Billions more will without us even knowing. 99.9% of all life to ever exist on earth is now extinct. Painfully obvious this solar system was not "designed"
    4. Who Jesus? Yeah he works my yard on the weekends.
    5. Yeah. He lives right down the street.

Ramen.

1. Yes, Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible ? . Before ? became flesh, He always existed as a Spirit for ? is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Therefore Jesus Christ is the creator of all things! Yes, for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist!

2. Right, so I guess every ancient culture on planet earth separated by THOUSANDS of miles, seas, oceans, mountains, lakes, rivers, and continents all made up a story about a flood destroying all of humanity including all land and air animals except for a select few that were preserved on a boat? Gee ? , go figure what a coincidence.

8414713494_a0741e9f45.jpg

3. The solar system wasn't designed but yet everything is just right for life to flourish on this planet called earth?
    Interesting....

frustrated.jpg

• alissowack
    Options

Are there people who see the end time prophesies as a "get out of hell" card? Sure. But, I don't believe the end times prophesies are about avoiding the physical destruction. It's about keeping from enduring it.

There is in the Bible a time called the Great Tribulation where the hearts of mankind are going to be severely challenged. Those who already have a hatred for ? will hate Him even more as He allows for destruction to happen. And around that time, someone comes along and deceives the world into thinking he is the promised one performing all kinds of miracles before their eyes. People will pledge their allegiance to him because he appeals to their selfish interests, allowing for freedoms to do things that were once considered bad or a sin. They will gladly take "the mark" out of being loyal and will be against those opposed to him.

Those who come to believe in Jesus during this time will have their faith tested. They will have to endure the prospect of being alienated from the rest of the world, not able to partake in the "freedoms" the leader provides. They can't make any transactions without the mark and anybody who questions the leader's authority will be killed for it. There would be a lot of pressure on people in deciding whether is it worth trusting in the ? of the Bible.

If this is true, then it tugs at the hearts of those who don't want to see anyone go through this.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSSH39PPM2/PMMRQB88/?iris=267040&h=true

The jig is up. Everybody is saying it. Don't have to agree with everything he is saying, it's just the fact that he's saying it and the signs of the times declare it.

They coming all for spoil! They shall heap dust and take it!

"A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease." Isaiah 21:2

Even so, come, Lord Jesus! Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Watchman what of the night, watchman what of the night?

"34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all
    these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
    Luke 21:34-36

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

The irony of religious people being obsessed with the end of the world is that it shows these same religious people don't think their ? did a good job creating the world in the first place. And if one ? REALLY did make this world, it did a fairly horrible job doing so. Because this world has more uncertainty and chaos then a video game. If a "perfect" ? made this world, then it's time to change the definition of perfect.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The irony of religious people being obsessed with the end of the world is that it shows these same religious people don't think their ? did a good job creating the world in the first place. And if one ? REALLY did make this world, it did a fairly horrible job doing so. Because this world has more uncertainty and chaos then a video game. If a "perfect" ? made this world, then it's time to change the definition of perfect.

Just because the world does not function the way you want that does not make it flawed. The design of the world was perfect (Eden) until we changed it. But the world still is perfect only it's been changed and is different from what ? intended.

Once again you prove you don't know ? about the religion. Even after years of Catholic school. then again you went to Catholic school so it's understandable.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Just because the world does not function the way you want that does not make it flawed. The design of the world was perfect (Eden) until we changed it. But the world still is perfect only it's been changed and is different from what ? intended.

Once again you prove you don't know ? about the religion. Even after years of Catholic school. then again you went to Catholic school so it's understandable.

The world is very flawed, have you traveled the nation? I know people who have seen every continent and from everything I've heard and seen myself, the world is not a pretty place many times. There's nothing perfect about a world with painful diseases and large amounts of poverty. Some people are even born with an immune system that attacks itself, some people are born allergic to water lol, what kind of standard of perfection are you using?

The world is far from perfect, otherwise what the ? do we have doctors and soldiers for, eye candy? I have zero reason to take your religion seriously, especially when it calls the creator perfect when there is zero evidence your ? made things perfectly. Things break down all the time and the predatory system in the animal kingdom is deeply flawed and some say a universal evil that seems to be the rule in the world. If there is perfection in this world, show me an example. That's right you can't, because nothing was designed perfectly.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Perfect world huh....? please

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/biological-bad-luck-blamed-two-thirds-cancer-cases-190103087.html

Biological bad luck blamed in two-thirds of cancer cases

• zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

The world is very flawed, have you traveled the nation? I know people who have seen every continent and from everything I've heard and seen myself, the world is not a pretty place many times. There's nothing perfect about a world with painful diseases and large amounts of poverty. Some people are even born with an immune system that attacks itself, some people are born allergic to water lol, what kind of standard of perfection are you using?

The world is far from perfect, otherwise what the ? do we have doctors and soldiers for, eye candy? I have zero reason to take your religion seriously, especially when it calls the creator perfect when there is zero evidence your ? made things perfectly. Things break down all the time and the predatory system in the animal kingdom is deeply flawed and some say a universal evil that seems to be the rule in the world. If there is perfection in this world, show me an example. That's right you can't, because nothing was designed perfectly.
    Perfect world huh....? please

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/biological-bad-luck-blamed-two-thirds-cancer-cases-190103087.html

Biological bad luck blamed in two-thirds of cancer cases

SMH... try and follow what I am saying to you.

perfection is defined by purpose and function. All the pain, the death, children being born with painful genetic conditions, the suffering has a purpose and is a direct result of the change in reality that mankinds freewill rebellion against gods original intentions created. But ? is so loving that he has given a ease to the pain we receive from our sins and it's called death.

death is allowed because it's actually a mercy the world is better with people being able to die. The death we face has pushed the human species to better ourselves in every respect, dealing with death has informed all human civilizations with a understanding that life is meaningful it has also forced use to use our minds to invent ways to curtail our pains and our eventual deaths.

the "rules" the laws of biology that cause some to be born in less than perfect conditions are perfect because from a certain perspective they not only control the human population, keeping our numbers from exploding, but they also create a challenge we have to overcome. thus today we have doctors and yesterday we had medicine men. Pain and death do not have to be bad things they create change, and generally speaking human change leads to improvement.

The poverty you see in the world is largely a result of human greed, we do actually have enough space so no one needs to be in a slum and there is enough food for most of the people. I am from a 3rd world nation I known what poverty, real poverty and suffering looks like you sit here in America and cry like a ? over something you never experienced and to make it worse you blame ? for it. foh ? and nature is not the cause of poverty. I DON'T SEE DEATH AND PAIN AS IMPERFECTIONS BECAUSE I AM NOT A COWARD.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    edited January 2015
    Options

Okay. I'll try my best but please talk slowly as I'm hard of hearing.
    perfection is defined by purpose and function. All the pain, the death, children being born with painful genetic conditions, the suffering has a purpose and is a direct result of the change in reality that mankinds freewill rebellion against gods original intentions created. But ? is so loving that he has given a ease to the pain we receive from our sins and it's called death.

Sorry but a being that allows millions of children to be born, suffer horribly, and die only for parents and loved ones to mourn is malevolent.

Speaking of purpose, could you explain the purpose behind malicious viruses that only do harm?
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options
    1. Yes, Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible ? . Before ? became flesh, He always existed as a Spirit for ? is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Therefore Jesus Christ is the creator of all things! Yes, for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist!

Why did ? create polio?
    2. Right, so I guess every ancient culture on planet earth separated by THOUSANDS of miles, seas, oceans, mountains, lakes, rivers, and continents all made up a story about a flood destroying all of humanity including all land and air animals except for a select few that were preserved on a boat?
    Well it wasn't every ancient culture and most weren't separated by oceans or even seas. But the story is absurd and only can be believed for religious reasons.

3. The solar system wasn't designed but yet everything is just right for life to flourish on this planet called earth?
    Interesting....
    99% of all life to ever exist is now extinct. Please explain how this is considered flourishing.
  • zombie
    Options

Okay. I'll try my best but please talk slowly as I'm hard of hearing.

Sorry but a being that allows millions of children to be born, suffer horribly, and die only for parents and loved ones to mourn is malevolent.

Speaking of purpose, could you explain the purpose behind malicious viruses that only do harm?

I answered all your questions already. People die as a mercy given to the human race . Because dying is a better than living forever in sin. You call ? malevolent because you can't see beyond your nose. This world is not what ? intended but it is perfect in that in accomplishes what it is meant to do.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.