End Time Prophesy

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Yes, Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible ? . Before ? became flesh, He always existed as a Spirit for ? is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Therefore Jesus Christ is the creator of all things! Yes, for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist!

Why did ? create polio?
    2. Right, so I guess every ancient culture on planet earth separated by THOUSANDS of miles, seas, oceans, mountains, lakes, rivers, and continents all made up a story about a flood destroying all of humanity including all land and air animals except for a select few that were preserved on a boat?
    Well it wasn't every ancient culture and most weren't separated by oceans or even seas. But the story is absurd and only can be believed for religious reasons.

3. The solar system wasn't designed but yet everything is just right for life to flourish on this planet called earth?
    Interesting....
    99% of all life to ever exist is now extinct. Please explain how this is considered flourishing.

1. All sickness and disease finds it roots in the garden of Eden, not with ? . Our first parents, Adam and Eve, rebelled against ? through disobedience to His command. The result of their initial action has now worked itself out with the passage of time. Polio just happens to be one of the fruits of a sin sick world.

But thanks be to ? that the story doesn't end with sin, but with salvation! The Lord Jesus Christ, the last Adam, came to fix what the first Adam messed up. And if you come to Him by faith, trusting not only with an intellectual consent, but by believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is who He says He is and that He did what He said He did, you will be saved!

And this is the guarantee:

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:39-40

So the question is, do you want Jesus? That is the question! Do you want peace with ? ? That is the question! Do you want every tear wiped away? That is the question! Do you want a tomorrow with no more sorrows? That is the question! Do you want to inherit ALL things? That is the question!

2. Google is your friend. But hey what are friends for?

http://history-world.org/floods.htm

here is an excerpt from just one of the "hits" I got:

"Legends of a flood can be found in the folklore of such diverse places as the Middle East, India, China, Australia, southern Asia, the islands of the Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. But the best-known flood legend--that on which the story of Noah is based--had its origins among the peoples of ancient Mesopotamia in the Tigris-Euphrates river valley. "

Every corner of the globe is covered with some type of ancient flood story. Amen.

3. Well your typing to me. Amen.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think humanity as a whole is tired of this experience and deep rooted in our consciousness we know the inevitable and begin to speculate our demise. If the whole world gets flushed, may make it more of a comfort as we will not be alone on the seemingly final jorney back to our maker. Maybe we all just seek a mass exodus from the repitition of hatred and other things of vice and self created sins.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diseases are caused by viruses and bacteria which are older than humans so obvious they are older than any garden. Think with logic and reasoning. We actually have good bacteria and bad bacteria.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diseases are caused by viruses and bacteria which are older than humans so obvious they are older than any garden. Think with logic and reasoning. We actually have good bacteria and bad bacteria.

You miss the whole point of the garden story
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Why are the religious so obsessed with the complete and utter destruction of the world? Surely, you don't believe the position of the cosmic bodies in the observable universe are a precursor of things to come. That's silly.

The irony of religious people being obsessed with the end of the world is that it shows these same religious people don't think their ? did a good job creating the world in the first place. And if one ? REALLY did make this world, it did a fairly horrible job doing so. Because this world has more uncertainty and chaos then a video game. If a "perfect" ? made this world, then it's time to change the definition of perfect.

Just because the world does not function the way you want that does not make it flawed. The design of the world was perfect (Eden) until we changed it. But the world still is perfect only it's been changed and is different from what ? intended.

Once again you prove you don't know ? about the religion. Even after years of Catholic school. then again you went to Catholic school so it's understandable.

The world is very flawed, have you traveled the nation? I know people who have seen every continent and from everything I've heard and seen myself, the world is not a pretty place many times. There's nothing perfect about a world with painful diseases and large amounts of poverty. Some people are even born with an immune system that attacks itself, some people are born allergic to water lol, what kind of standard of perfection are you using?

The world is far from perfect, otherwise what the ? do we have doctors and soldiers for, eye candy? I have zero reason to take your religion seriously, especially when it calls the creator perfect when there is zero evidence your ? made things perfectly. Things break down all the time and the predatory system in the animal kingdom is deeply flawed and some say a universal evil that seems to be the rule in the world. If there is perfection in this world, show me an example. That's right you can't, because nothing was designed perfectly.
    Perfect world huh....? please

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/biological-bad-luck-blamed-two-thirds-cancer-cases-190103087.html

Biological bad luck blamed in two-thirds of cancer cases

SMH... try and follow what I am saying to you.

perfection is defined by purpose and function. All the pain, the death, children being born with painful genetic conditions, the suffering has a purpose and is a direct result of the change in reality that mankinds freewill rebellion against gods original intentions created. But ? is so loving that he has given a ease to the pain we receive from our sins and it's called death.

death is allowed because it's actually a mercy the world is better with people being able to die. The death we face has pushed the human species to better ourselves in every respect, dealing with death has informed all human civilizations with a understanding that life is meaningful it has also forced use to use our minds to invent ways to curtail our pains and our eventual deaths.

the "rules" the laws of biology that cause some to be born in less than perfect conditions are perfect because from a certain perspective they not only control the human population, keeping our numbers from exploding, but they also create a challenge we have to overcome. thus today we have doctors and yesterday we had medicine men. Pain and death do not have to be bad things they create change, and generally speaking human change leads to improvement.

The poverty you see in the world is largely a result of human greed, we do actually have enough space so no one needs to be in a slum and there is enough food for most of the people. I am from a 3rd world nation I known what poverty, real poverty and suffering looks like you sit here in America and cry like a ? over something you never experienced and to make it worse you blame ? for it. foh ? and nature is not the cause of poverty. I DON'T SEE DEATH AND PAIN AS IMPERFECTIONS BECAUSE I AM NOT A COWARD.

Well death isn't the problem as I've said in several other threads here, the real problem is the slow suffering many people go through out there, so that completely disproves the theory of a "perfect" world. The system is very flawed, immune systems that attack itself, cancers out there that cause extreme pain and people many times born allergic to things essential to life itself. Some people die from being allergic to foods and some people are born with worms growing out of their body. Humans themselves were born flawed in many ways, humans were made greedy and seem to thirst for conflict. How can a "perfect ? " and a "perfect" world give birth to so much faulty beings such as humans are?

And if the universe was anything close to being efficient, people would die faster deaths instead of suffering for years and years such as those with muscular dystrophy or whatever the ? . And if ALL THIS is because of humans' rebellion a thousand plus years ago, couldn't your Abrahamic ? forgive his flawed humans by now? Oh that's right, your Abrahamic ? is a lazy ? who sits up and gets mad at people, despite the fact he made them flawed to begin with. And people wonder why so many don't take religion seriously.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options

Okay. I'll try my best but please talk slowly as I'm hard of hearing.
    perfection is defined by purpose and function. All the pain, the death, children being born with painful genetic conditions, the suffering has a purpose and is a direct result of the change in reality that mankinds freewill rebellion against gods original intentions created. But ? is so loving that he has given a ease to the pain we receive from our sins and it's called death.

Sorry but a being that allows millions of children to be born, suffer horribly, and die only for parents and loved ones to mourn is malevolent.

Speaking of purpose, could you explain the purpose behind malicious viruses that only do harm?

Religious Christians lose me when they say "? cares about all his creatures but people need to accept this world system is perfect. People suffer and die brutal deaths every day because of overpopulation and the world can't be too crowded".

I say to these same people, why couldn't your lazy ? make the world bigger, with less horrible diseases and with more resources and more importantly, create less headaches in a world already filled with them. And to make things worse, the end of world won't be complete without more "people suffering and dying brutal deaths". The Abrahamic ? loves death and suffering apparently, and it wonders why more and more people worldwide are turning their backs to it.

And any ? that allows such suffering in this world can't be that great anyway.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    1. Yes, Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible ? . Before ? became flesh, He always existed as a Spirit for ? is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Therefore Jesus Christ is the creator of all things! Yes, for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist!

Why did ? create polio?
    2. Right, so I guess every ancient culture on planet earth separated by THOUSANDS of miles, seas, oceans, mountains, lakes, rivers, and continents all made up a story about a flood destroying all of humanity including all land and air animals except for a select few that were preserved on a boat?
    Well it wasn't every ancient culture and most weren't separated by oceans or even seas. But the story is absurd and only can be believed for religious reasons.

3. The solar system wasn't designed but yet everything is just right for life to flourish on this planet called earth?
    Interesting....
    99% of all life to ever exist is now extinct. Please explain how this is considered flourishing.

1. All sickness and disease finds it roots in the garden of Eden, not with ? . Our first parents, Adam and Eve, rebelled against ? through disobedience to His command. The result of their initial action has now worked itself out with the passage of time. Polio just happens to be one of the fruits of a sin sick world.

But thanks be to ? that the story doesn't end with sin, but with salvation! The Lord Jesus Christ, the last Adam, came to fix what the first Adam messed up. And if you come to Him by faith, trusting not only with an intellectual consent, but by believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is who He says He is and that He did what He said He did, you will be saved!

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:39-40

So the question is, do you want Jesus? That is the question! Do you want peace with ? ? That is the question! Do you want every tear wiped away? That is the question! Do you want a tomorrow with no more sorrows? That is the question! Do you want to inherit ALL things? That is the question!

"Legends of a flood can be found in the folklore of such diverse places as the Middle East, India, China, Australia, southern Asia, the islands of the Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. But the best-known flood legend--that on which the story of Noah is based--had its origins among the peoples of ancient Mesopotamia in the Tigris-Euphrates river valley. "

Every corner of the globe is covered with some type of ancient flood story. Amen.

You believe the ? we have is perfect right? So why can't your perfect ? just completely forgive what Adam and Eve did and just *? * wipe out all harmful bacteria and diseases so children in nations all over the world don't get so ? sick just by drinking the water? If your ? is "perfect", he's a very, very lazy being.

And as you may know by now, humans are born VERY flawed. So if humans were created flawed, then technically, your ? should be mad at himself for ? up.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think humanity as a whole is tired of this experience and deep rooted in our consciousness we know the inevitable and begin to speculate our demise. If the whole world gets flushed, may make it more of a comfort as we will not be alone on the seemingly final jorney back to our maker. Maybe we all just seek a mass exodus from the repitition of hatred and other things of vice and self created sins.

Exactly, the irony being that religious folk themselves are so disappointed with the world ? made, they want it to end lol
  • Ajackson17
    Options

You miss the whole point of the garden story

I know the whole metaphor of the garden of Eden, but I had to bring it down to earth for douwant

• Ajackson17
    Options
    The creator is not perfect, perfection equals death or a finish. If you are perfect in every way then how cab you know yourself truly?
  • zombie
    Options
    Why are the religious so obsessed with the complete and utter destruction of the world? Surely, you don't believe the position of the cosmic bodies in the observable universe are a precursor of things to come. That's silly.

The irony of religious people being obsessed with the end of the world is that it shows these same religious people don't think their ? did a good job creating the world in the first place. And if one ? REALLY did make this world, it did a fairly horrible job doing so. Because this world has more uncertainty and chaos then a video game. If a "perfect" ? made this world, then it's time to change the definition of perfect.

Just because the world does not function the way you want that does not make it flawed. The design of the world was perfect (Eden) until we changed it. But the world still is perfect only it's been changed and is different from what ? intended.

Once again you prove you don't know ? about the religion. Even after years of Catholic school. then again you went to Catholic school so it's understandable.

The world is very flawed, have you traveled the nation? I know people who have seen every continent and from everything I've heard and seen myself, the world is not a pretty place many times. There's nothing perfect about a world with painful diseases and large amounts of poverty. Some people are even born with an immune system that attacks itself, some people are born allergic to water lol, what kind of standard of perfection are you using?

The world is far from perfect, otherwise what the ? do we have doctors and soldiers for, eye candy? I have zero reason to take your religion seriously, especially when it calls the creator perfect when there is zero evidence your ? made things perfectly. Things break down all the time and the predatory system in the animal kingdom is deeply flawed and some say a universal evil that seems to be the rule in the world. If there is perfection in this world, show me an example. That's right you can't, because nothing was designed perfectly.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/biological-bad-luck-blamed-two-thirds-cancer-cases-190103087.html

death is allowed because it's actually a mercy the world is better with people being able to die. The death we face has pushed the human species to better ourselves in every respect, dealing with death has informed all human civilizations with a understanding that life is meaningful it has also forced use to use our minds to invent ways to curtail our pains and our eventual deaths.

the "rules" the laws of biology that cause some to be born in less than perfect conditions are perfect because from a certain perspective they not only control the human population, keeping our numbers from exploding, but they also create a challenge we have to overcome. thus today we have doctors and yesterday we had medicine men. Pain and death do not have to be bad things they create change, and generally speaking human change leads to improvement.

The poverty you see in the world is largely a result of human greed, we do actually have enough space so no one needs to be in a slum and there is enough food for most of the people. I am from a 3rd world nation I known what poverty, real poverty and suffering looks like you sit here in America and cry like a ? over something you never experienced and to make it worse you blame ? for it. foh ? and nature is not the cause of poverty. I DON'T SEE DEATH AND PAIN AS IMPERFECTIONS BECAUSE I AM NOT A COWARD.

Well death isn't the problem as I've said in several other threads here, the real problem is the slow suffering many people go through out there, so that completely disproves the theory of a "perfect" world. The system is very flawed, immune systems that attack itself, cancers out there that cause extreme pain and people many times born allergic to things essential to life itself. Some people die from being allergic to foods and some people are born with worms growing out of their body. Humans themselves were born flawed in many ways, humans were made greedy and seem to thirst for conflict. How can a "perfect ? " and a "perfect" world give birth to so much faulty beings such as humans are?

And if the universe was anything close to being efficient, people would die faster deaths instead of suffering for years and years such as those with muscular dystrophy or whatever the ? . And if ALL THIS is because of humans' rebellion a thousand plus years ago, couldn't your Abrahamic ? forgive his flawed humans by now? Oh that's right, your Abrahamic ? is a lazy ? who sits up and gets mad at people, despite the fact he made them flawed to begin with. And people wonder why so many don't take religion seriously.

Pain performs a similar function that death does. It's perfect for it's purpose. cancers, death and all the things you are complaining about are not signs of imperfections in nature they are nature and in a sense they are needed. they teach humanity and help us grow in many ways. pain breeds character and inner growth.

It was because humanity was created perfectly that we can now do all the bad things we do. This goes back to the Eden story. Humanity would not be sentient if ? did not create in us the possibility of us being greedy. through our own choices we bring conflict into the world. If we could not do so we would not be sentient.

? has forgiven us but Humanity wants to do what ever the ? it wants and face no repercussion sorry it cannot work that way. And you keep saying people don't take religion seriously. Liar people are dying for their religion right now, living under oppression . In the west, in America there are many people who live breathe and work tirelessly for religion.
  • zombie
    Options

Exactly, the irony being that religious folk themselves are so disappointed with the world ? made, they want it to end lol

We want the world to change not end in the way you perceive. We want mankind to realign with ? 's full intention for it.
  • zombie
    Options
    Sin has changed the world.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My general understanding of "end times" is the ending of the world we created... government, religion, technology, etc. We see things in a human perspective, but if the sun were to explode, taking Earth and every planet in this system with it, no ? will be given by the rest of the universe... and that would be a lot more catastrophic than some little playground fight between angels and demons on this punk ass floating little piece of rock. Just another day in the Milky Way. However, our consciousness is seemingly shifting to another level, and the powers that be are working to guide us in their direction. That's why you see all this chaos in the news, to formulate opinion. If your neighborhood is safe enough to walk your dog at night, don't worry about if another country is at war... especially if the dude next door is planning to blow your head off. Just enjoy life, prepare for YOUR ending, and understand that all "belief" will soon be diminished, and you will soon be with the Grand Creator.
  • zombie
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    My general understanding of "end times" is the ending of the world we created... government, religion, technology, etc. We see things in a human perspective, but if the sun were to explode, taking Earth and every planet in this system with it, no ? will be given by the rest of the universe... and that would be a lot more catastrophic than some little playground fight between angels and demons on this punk ass floating little piece of rock. Just another day in the Milky Way. However, our consciousness is seemingly shifting to another level, and the powers that be are working to guide us in their direction. That's why you see all this chaos in the news, to formulate opinion. If your neighborhood is safe enough to walk your dog at night, don't worry about if another country is at war... especially if the dude next door is planning to blow your head off. Just enjoy life, prepare for YOUR ending, and understand that all "belief" will soon be diminished, and you will soon be with the Grand Creator.

The problem with that is that the far away war will eventually come home to you. And you and your dog will end up dead.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

The problem with that is that the far away war will eventually come home to you. And you and your dog will end up dead.

LMAOOOOO... I'm not saying not be aware of it. Definitely know what's going on. But we as humans have this thing about us where we self prophesize our own demise. We all die one day, but I'd rather die prepared than live in worry.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why did ? create polio?

Interesting....

You believe the ? we have is perfect right? So why can't your perfect ? just completely forgive what Adam and Eve did and just *? * wipe out all harmful bacteria and diseases so children in nations all over the world don't get so ? sick just by drinking the water? If your ? is "perfect", he's a very, very lazy being.

And as you may know by now, humans are born VERY flawed. So if humans were created flawed, then technically, your ? should be mad at himself for ? up.

1. ? is righteous, perfect, just, holy, caring, loving, comforting, gentle, and incredibly amazing! But sadly that isn't even the tip of the ice berg. Even if I had a billion tongues, I couldn't praise King Jesus long enough! Hallelujah!

2. Jesus Christ did do something my friend! He left the glories of heaven some 2,000 years ago to work out the plan He had long ago thought about. That plan included Him defeating the curse of sin, the ravages of death, and the enemy of all that is good, Satan.

3. Now your choice is to either get on board the program of ? or continue to rebel. There is no other option my friend. What's coming is going to come like a flood! Even Hollywood gave us a double whammy of prophecy in there next blockbuster movie:

http://youtu.be/yftHosO0eUo

The earthquake and the dam breaking (symbolizing a flood that can't be stopped). The enemy knows the jig is almost up. But I don't look to Hollywood for my source, here let the word of ? tell you whats about to take place here real soon:

"After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed." Daniel 9:26

I underlined the emphasis! But that's not all:

"12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake.

(The earthquake is next, here is the video again just to reinforce the point)

http://youtu.be/yftHosO0eUo

The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

(this is happening right now, the last blood moon will happen on 9/28/2015 and it will be the only one of the 4 visible from Jerusalem)

q.jpg

13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

http://youtu.be/CT3XJVP-MAA

(Comet love joy is here now as well)

tumblr_mz3cjgeHPU1qczwklo1_500.jpg

14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Revelation 6:12-14

The day of the Lord is near. But only the wise will understand because it is an evil time! It is a day of perplexity according to the LORD! A day of treading down and of crying out to the mountains! Praise ? for His mercy. Amen.

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

Why did ? create polio?

Interesting....

Adam and Eve, according to the Bible, needed to understand the weight of their decision; to know that there is a consequence for their action. I don't think we truly appreciate choice because we think it should be without responsibility; that if I make the choice to lie, cheat, steal...whatever, I shouldn't have to worry about my decisions having any negative impact towards others or myself. I mean...Adam and Eve had a chance at perfection. They didn't have to worry about sin and death, but they lost it at the expense of making a choice to disobey.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bible says ? is jealous, jealousy is a ? trait for a man, so what kind of trait would it be for the creator of man? Sins are finite, you cant sin forever, a ? that punishes a person for infinity for an action that is not infinite is not some one i would ever consider following. That makes 0 sense. I didnt ask him to die in the cross nor did i ask to be born. Being forced to play a game for my chances of going to heaven or hell is not my idea of a perfect world. Our creator is perfect because our creator does not concern itself with the menial human race, we couldnt be less meaningless in the universe if we tried, we are the result of concentrated universe with consciousness, star dust that's aware is all.
  • zombie
    Options
    The bible says ? is jealous, jealousy is a ? trait for a man, so what kind of trait would it be for the creator of man? Sins are finite, you cant sin forever, a ? that punishes a person for infinity for an action that is not infinite is not some one i would ever consider following. That makes 0 sense. I didnt ask him to die in the cross nor did i ask to be born. Being forced to play a game for my chances of going to heaven or hell is not my idea of a perfect world. Our creator is perfect because our creator does not concern itself with the menial human race, we couldnt be less meaningless in the universe if we tried, we are the result of concentrated universe with consciousness, star dust that's aware is all.

? is not a man or woman. The term jealous ? does not mean human jealousy,it's not the way you commonly perceive it.

Sin is not finite what you do physically affects the spiritual.

sin has been loosed in the physial world and affects all of creation, It affects the spiritual world. One man murders now all men can murder , one man lies now all men can lie.

Humanity is not meaningless we are extremely important to ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is not a man or woman. The term jealous ? does not mean human jealousy,it's not the way you commonly perceive it.

sin has been loosed in the physial world and affects all of creation, It affects the spiritual world. One man murders now all men can murder , one man lies now all men can lie.

But the bible says the holy trinity consists of the father, the son and the holy Ghost. Sounds male dominated to me. Sin is finite, you cant ? someone for infinity, to be punished for infinity, for a finite action is ridiculous. That doesnt sound like a loving or caring ? . To punish the sons and daughters for the sins of the father is as petty as it gets. Even we as humans have evolved past that thinking.
  • zombie
    Options

But the bible says the holy trinity consists of the father, the son and the holy Ghost. Sounds male dominated to me. Sin is finite, you cant ? someone for infinity, to be punished for infinity, for a finite action is ridiculous. That doesnt sound like a loving or caring ? . To punish the sons and daughters for the sins of the father is as petty as it gets. Even we as humans have evolved past that thinking.

? is called a him for ease of language because ? is a spirit and cannot be fully conceived as male or female.

Sin is not simply the action of individuals sin itself is more akin to a spititual force that has been let loose in all of creation. In most cases it's not ? doing the punishment. Humanity suffers the affects of the force of sin being released onto creation.
  • zombie
    Options
    Every action on earth has a spiritual consequence. When eve and especially adam sinned the consequence was sin was unleashed.

And sin cannot always be mopped up so easy. That's why Israel had sacrifice and why ultimately we have Jesus this is what the bible teaches.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Pain performs a similar function that death does. It's perfect for it's purpose. cancers, death and all the things you are complaining about are not signs of imperfections in nature they are nature and in a sense they are needed. they teach humanity and help us grow in many ways. pain breeds character and inner growth.

It was because humanity was created perfectly that we can now do all the bad things we do. This goes back to the Eden story. Humanity would not be sentient if ? did not create in us the possibility of us being greedy. through our own choices we bring conflict into the world. If we could not do so we would not be sentient.

? has forgiven us but Humanity wants to do what ever the ? it wants and face no repercussion sorry it cannot work that way. And you keep saying people don't take religion seriously. Liar people are dying for their religion right now, living under oppression . In the west, in America there are many people who live breathe and work tirelessly for religion.

Pain and suffering are just the natural order of things? So that technically means there's nothing wrong with being a Ted Bundy or being a serial ? right? It is after all, the natural order of things. Humans were created and born flawed, it's in our DNA. Our DNA is filled with genetic screw ups that can make us more likely then others to get anything from schizophrenia to breast cancer. And that same DNA makes us historically become greedy beings that thirst for conflict and create problems for those who are different. Humans have ALWAYS been born flawed and filled with greed, it's in our DNA, look at how little kids treat others who are different.

You claim ? has already "forgiven" us for Adam and Eve's sins, but UMMMM, people are still suffering from those same sins. Your Bible explanations are CONTRADICTORY LIKE A ? . If the world was completely perfect without needless suffering, then I'd take your little fantasy story seriously. And when I say people don't really take religion seriously, I'm talking about most people. If MOST people took religion seriously, specifically the Abrahamic religions, the world would be a much more regressive, disastrous and disgraceful place. History as shown this very clearly.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »

Why did ? create polio?

Interesting....

Adam and Eve, according to the Bible, needed to understand the weight of their decision; to know that there is a consequence for their action. I don't think we truly appreciate choice because we think it should be without responsibility; that if I make the choice to lie, cheat, steal...whatever, I shouldn't have to worry about my decisions having any negative impact towards others or myself. I mean...Adam and Eve had a chance at perfection. They didn't have to worry about sin and death, but they lost it at the expense of making a choice to disobey.

Okay so why are CURRENT humans still suffering from all that? If the Bible ? is as loving and caring as DOU claims, then why is it still holding a grudge from all those years ago? Any ? that holds a grudge for 2000 years plus is nothing less than an ? and a ? . I'm not afraid to say these things because obviously, I don't believe in your ? . I'm a pantheist, so I'm not atheist, but the Bible ? doesn't make any sense based on what you just said. Adam and Eve are the reasons humans are STILL dealing with bad water issues and viruses in 2015? Really tho?

With that kind of ? attitude from your ? , it's no wonder Adam and Eve ate that ? apple.