Man ? Teen Commits That, Talm 'Bout "My Death Needs to Mean Something,"

Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope his death "means something" like the rest of his kind will follow
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand transgender either. He felt he was a female trapped in a male body. If he liked men isn't that mean ? ? But if he was attracted to females but felt like a female he's a lesbian? Or straight?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    That type of lifestyle is weird to me too but you going to hard with the hatred and details. You come across a lil strange yourself, def not the norm.

Word dudes post was ? disgusting lol, dude knows a lil too much about that ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand transgender either. He felt he was a female trapped in a male body. If he liked men isn't that mean ? ? But if he was attracted to females but felt like a female he's a lesbian? Or straight?

No. He felt FEMALE not "just ? ", if he were "just ? " there would be no point to wearing girl clothes or changing his name.

It's psychological, and not realy meant to be understood because how can you understand unless you thought the same way?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Sad ? .

What's sad about a man ? teen killing itself?

A teenager killed herself because of teasing, bullying, etc. I thought the answer to ya question was pretty obvious.

If that's not sad to you, cool.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So being ? is being half transgender?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol@ half a ?
    Punk ass ? and ? ass punks
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

No. He felt FEMALE not "just ? ", if he were "just ? " there would be no point to wearing girl clothes or changing his name.

It's psychological, and not realy meant to be understood because how can you understand unless you thought the same way?

But how can a man know what a female feels like if he is a man?So how can he relate to females other than liking men and wearing female clothing?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

But how can a man know what a female feels like if he is a man?So how can he relate to females other than liking men and wearing female clothing?

I wouldn't know. I suppose it's a matter of just not feeling right in your own skin and not feeling comfortable. It's not like wearing a pair of pants though I gather.

If you were born male but don't feel comfortable identifying as male, dressing like a male etc then you by definition identify as female.

The issue is that a transgender can change whatever they want and still not be the other gender, that's just a fact. He could have done all kinds of wizardry to his body and he would still be male, he would only be able to achieve a certain level of comfort in that body.

It takes more than wearing a skirt to be a woman, they are biologically different and to my knowledge we can't change someone like that just yet.

Fam was born ? up in the head, not much you can do about it except roll with the punches unless you want ? like this happening.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    REX TOO TRILL FOR THE NEW PG-13 I.C. He aint doing ? but saying what a lot of us feel deep down inside(no ? ).
    I feel for the truck driver that was doing his route and had to catch a body for no reason.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!

The ? agenda don't give a ? about that traumatizing ? though. Coward could have just went somewhere quiet and took a bunch of pills or jumped in a river. Also his family and people who cared about him are also ? up right now.

No sympathy for anybody who claps themselves, especially the way he did it. Too much ? out here that can cause death that we try our best to avoid everyday. This clown goes and kills his damn self because people don't agree with his..........................mental illness/lifestyle? ? OUTA HERE BRUH!!!!!!!! He wasn't nobody special. We talk ? about people ruining their bodies with drugs and other ? . But somebody actually ends their life and it's not a problem all of a sudden?
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to be a ? , a real man woulda put one in his dome. Know what's funny about this..lol, This cat incorporated someone else in his efforts to off himself, post.. a ? rant on Facebook. If anything that makes cats like him look worse.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Trans" people are sick, they need mental help.

They as a whole arent being done any favor by people acting like this is a normal or healthy thing.

I mean being ? is one thing but this ? is a mental illness.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Mental illness is ? .....

That's all it is man.Being ? /? ain't normal and people need to stop treating it like it is.

Even if people decide to deem it a "mental illness" ( which it isn't) you can't cure mental illnesses so you'll have to deal with them either way.

Which is no biggy since they're typically not doing anything to bother you

They are no more "sick" than people with Synesthesia.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long is it gonna take until society leaves ? people alone? How long did it take before society left Black people alone? Thats my point. It's life. its a merica. a ? merica.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    How long is it gonna take until society leaves ? people alone? How long did it take before society left Black people alone? Thats my point. It's life. its a merica. a ? merica.

You could get the ? outta here with this ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Read the rest of his sentence.

He was basically saying people aren't ever going to stop hating them in America so they need to deal with it.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    The beginning wasnt needed... could've kept that.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »

Read the rest of his sentence.

He was basically saying people aren't ever going to stop hating them in America so they need to deal with it.

Thank you for translating for the stupid. I swear, my english is pretty good, but the idiots yo...