1. Do you want to live forever?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Social Lounge
I hope your keeping watch.

1230_comet_lovejoy_standard_600x400.jpg

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/12/141230-starstruck-comet-lovejoy-new-year-astronomy/

It's still the blood moon season!

1743654_10204709062320774_8836147966407230980_n.jpg

"The burden of Dumah. He calleth to me out of Seir, Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night?

"The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will inquire, inquire ye: return, come."
Isaiah 21:11-12

http://youtu.be/yftHosO0eUo

"For it is a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord ? of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains." Isaiah 22:5

Jesus is the only way to the Father. Do you know Him?

"12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" Revelation 6:12-17

I hope you got your garment on and oil in your lamp. Amen.

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yahshua is the word and I'm the vibration that gives power to his voice to echo such things.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/12/141230-starstruck-comet-lovejoy-new-year-astronomy/

"The burden of Dumah. He calleth to me out of Seir, Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night?

"The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will inquire, inquire ye: return, come."

"For it is a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord ? of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains." Isaiah 22:5

"12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" Revelation 6:12-17

Shalom Achi.

Glad to see you are well. Continue to seek refuge in our source of Power and hold dear to it. The time to make moves is drawing near. Stay blessed in The Most High family.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Yahshua is the word and I'm the vibration that gives power to his voice to echo such things.

We give ? nothing! Even at our best state, we are all together unprofitable servants! We have no power! The LORD has all power! Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of Hosts! And when we have done our duty it is nothing to boast about because ? is the One who enabled us to do our duty, that is, if you know Him!

But if you don't know Him, there remaineth nothing but mishpat, mishpat, mishpat! JUDGEMENT, JUDGEMENT, JUDGEMENT!!! Yes, if we have done despite and trampled upon the blood of Christ by calling the table of the LORD contemptible, there is nothing that remains for those who rebel and reject Christ, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries!

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem." Isaiah 27:13

I hope your looking up, for redemption draws nigh! Hallelujah!

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2014
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

Shalom Achi.

Glad to see you are well. Continue to seek refuge in our source of Power and hold dear to it. The time to make moves is drawing near. Stay blessed in The Most High family.

Amen my brother! Likewise to you as well @Kingsimba! Yes, A lion! He shall roar from on high and utter His voice from Jerusalem! His arm will be made bare, and the hiding of His power shall be seen! Yes, on that day the slain of the LORD shall be from one end of heaven to the other! There shall be many dead bodies in every place! They shall cast them forth with silence!

But thanks be to ? that He will be a wall of fire round about Jerusalem when He rises for the battle! For the Lord hath a controversy with the people and He is coming to do his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act! The day of the LORD is a day of perplexity! And the wicked will never understand! Even so Come, Lord Jesus!

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that ? is with you." Zechariah 8:23

• Ajackson17
    edited December 2014
    Options

We give ? nothing! Even at our best state, we are all together unprofitable servants! We have no power! The LORD has all power! Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of Hosts! And when we have done our duty it is nothing to boast about because ? is the One who enabled us to do our duty, that is, if you know Him!

But if you don't know Him, there remaineth nothing but mishpat, mishpat, mishpat! JUDGEMENT, JUDGEMENT, JUDGEMENT!!! Yes, if we have done despite and trampled upon the blood of Christ by calling the table of the LORD contemptible, there is nothing that remains for those who rebel and reject Christ, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries!

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem." Isaiah 27:13

You may not, but I do. ? simply means "to invoke, to call upon, to summon" from the root word of Sanskrit. http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=?

Yahweh is not a ? , but an Elohim.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i hit 80 ill be ready to go
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You may not, but I do. ? simply means "to invoke, to call upon, to summon" from the root word of Sanskrit. http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=?

YHVH, the everlasting King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the LORD Jesus Christ, yes, the LORD of Hosts is the the true and living ? ! The uncaused cause who created everything we see, both visible and invisible by the breath of His mouth and with the knowledge of His wisdom! Praise ? , He stretched the heavens out like a tent to dwell in and like a tent shall they be folded up when He rises for the prey! Yes, For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, as there be gods many, and lords many, But to us there is but one ? , the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him! Praise ? forever and ever!

Do you know Him that is the question? Do you know the power of His resurrection? Do you know the counsel of His might? Do you know the sweetness of His fragrance? Do you know the intimacy of His love and goodness? The Lord Jesus Christ is the name above all names and at His name every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord to the glory of ? the Father! Better get down willfully and joyfully while His anger is not kindled! Do you know Him today my friend? He wants to give you life and life more abundantly! Will you come to Him today and receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life?

"7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to ? , and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:7-10
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    when i hit 80 ill be ready to go

Behold, now is the accepted time! Behold, now is the day of salvation! For what is our life? It is but a mist of vapor that appears for a moment and is gone in the next. But the word of our ? is enduring and shall never have an end! Yes, the leaf falls and the flowers of the field fades away, but the word of our ? will last forever! Yes, He has magnified and exalted His word above His name! For not one jot or tittle will fail or pass from the word of ? , until all things come to pass! Therefore knowing that ? is good and that He loves you, I appeal to you to come to Him today in full assurance of receiving eternal life, peace with ? , and forgiveness of sins! Please, I implore you to make your calling and election sure by receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior! Yes, walk ye in the Lord Jesus Christ today and you will not fulfill the lusts and desires of the flesh! Will you receive this blessing today my friend?

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
    John 6:39-40

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options
    image.jpg

"30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call."
    Joel 2:30-32

? is speaking from heaven! And the whole world is his witness! The blood moon season happens BEFORE the day of the Lord comes as a destruction from the Almighty! Yes, the day of the Lord is near, it is near and hastens greatly! For the day of the Lord is darkness and not light! Even very dark and no brightness in it at all!

"18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"
    Amos 5:18-20

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No One Knows That Day and Hour

Matthew 24:36

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

No One Knows That Day and Hour

Matthew 24:36

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

No one is saying the day or hour of the Lord Jesus Christ return, just discerning the time and season which ? says we can know. Thus if you will keep watch, you will not allow the thief to come in and devour the goods of your house! For the day of the Lord so cometh like a thief in the night, blessed is the man who when His Lord comes will find Him doing a good work, for that person shall receive their reward! Praise ? forever and ever!

"1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For ? hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do
    ." 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Yeah, let ? be true and all men liars. Amen. Even so Come, Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He comes back with More blood moon heresy in 2015
  • Ajackson17
    Options

YHVH, the everlasting King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the LORD Jesus Christ, yes, the LORD of Hosts is the the true and living ? ! The uncaused cause who created everything we see, both visible and invisible by the breath of His mouth and with the knowledge of His wisdom! Praise ? , He stretched the heavens out like a tent to dwell in and like a tent shall they be folded up when He rises for the prey! Yes, For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, as there be gods many, and lords many, But to us there is but one ? , the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him! Praise ? forever and ever!

Do you know Him that is the question? Do you know the power of His resurrection? Do you know the counsel of His might? Do you know the sweetness of His fragrance? Do you know the intimacy of His love and goodness? The Lord Jesus Christ is the name above all names and at His name every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord to the glory of ? the Father! Better get down willfully and joyfully while His anger is not kindled! Do you know Him today my friend? He wants to give you life and life more abundantly! Will you come to Him today and receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life?

"7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to ? , and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:7-10

I will allow you in the kingdom sir
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There have been 62 of these tetrads you are talking about DoU since 1st century AD. 8 of them have occur at the same times at the one you are talking about. (In association with the holy days mentioned.) Why is the 9th going to be the magical one?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    whar wrote: »
    There have been 62 of these tetrads you are talking about DoU since 1st century AD. 8 of them have occur at the same times at the one you are talking about. (In association with the holy days mentioned.) Why is the 9th going to be the magical one?

1. The Lord Jesus Christ loves you!

2. Actually there have only been 7 blood moon tetrads that have occurred on Jewish feast days since Jesus Christ was on this earth. I have included the "hits" I got from a simple yahoo search that will get the facts straight.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=how+many+blood+moon+tetrads+on+jewish+feast+days+since+christ&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

3. This is the 8th time it has happened since Jesus Christ walked this earth, not the 9th.

4. The last 3 Blood moon tetrads that happened were in 1493-1494, 1949-50, and 1967-68.

http://judeochristianchurch.com/2014-2015-blood-moon-tetrad-mean/

"Previous Tetrads

At the time when ? created the universe, He made it very clear that he would be communicating with His people through the heavenly bodies.

Genesis 1:14 (NASB)

"Then ? said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;"

It isn’t simply through tetrads that we have seen signs, but the seven previous ones since the Resurrection have given compelling evidence that they do signify important events. The first four occurred in in the first millennium AD. While it’s possible to look at history books and attribute significant events to the time periods surrounding 162-163, 795-796, 842-843, and 860-861, it would be a stretch to say that these events were clearly Biblical in nature and of enough significance to point to make a modern person’s jaw drop. Rather than mention the Antonine Plague, the attack on the Vatican church in Rome, or the end of Islamic invasions of Europe, we’ll assume that the events that transpired were significant but lost to history books.

The significance of the events surrounding the last three tetrads is very clear as we now have much better records of the events in the second millennium after Christ. One could argue that the three events that transpired around the previous three tetrads were the most important events to Jews, Christians, and the rest of the world in the last thousand years:

1493-1494 – One of the theories surrounding Christopher Columbus is that he was raised Jewish. The expulsion of the Jews from Spain coincided nicely with his voyage to America in 1492. It was a time when a good chunk of the world’s Jewish population was being dispersed from their homes while another refuge for them was being discovered, one that would help them survive as a people until their land was reclaimed. There is no telling what the Jewish population would be today if America had not been discovered at that time.
    1949-1950 – Israel was admitted into the United Nations on May 11, 1949, shortly after winning back their homeland and declaring their independence the year before. This is perceived by many to have “started the clock” for a good chunk of Bible Prophecy.
    1967-1968 – This was the time of the 6 Day War that put Israel back in control of Jerusalem."

5. The reason why this blood moon tetrad is significant is because of what the prophets say and what the signs of the times declare.

"The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven. He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away." Matthew 16:1-4

The signs of the times are what the scriptures declare and what we are currently seeing. For example:

"30And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."
    Joel 2:30-32

482595_574075025953345_843094613_n-2.jpg

6. The earthly signs have been speaking. But like Jesus said:

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"
    John 3:12

7. Thus the prophet Daniel sums up why you are dull of hearing and thus can not discern the times that we are living in by declaring:

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."
    Daniel 12:10

8. You can start to understand @Whar by doing this:

"6Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our ? , for he will abundantly pardon.

8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
    Isaiah 55:6-11

9. Or you can continue to rebel and only you will have to face the consequences when ? requires your soul.

"it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment." Hebrews 9:27

Either way ? is still King and He will still be glorified forever and ever, yes, even forever and ever! Hallelujah!
  • zombie
    Options
    By continuing to ignorantly spread heresies you make Christians look foolish and what's worse you draw people away from the kingdom of ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "1Now it came to pass, when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and Geshem the Arabian, and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had builded the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; (though at that time I had not set up the doors upon the gates;) 2That Sanballat and Geshem sent unto me, saying, Come, let us meet together in some one of the villages in the plain of Ono. But they thought to do me mischief. 3And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?" Nehemiah 6:1-3
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    By continuing to ignorantly spread heresies you make Christians look foolish and what's worse you draw people away from the kingdom of ? .

*grabs popcorn*
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Between all the astronomical anomalies, the actions by NASA and other government factions that keep ? like this interesting, and a very pagan influenced belief system that stems from sun/moon worship... we gotta really look at our own reality to answer that question. All this tells me is that the devil/Illuminati/powers that be/whatever you wanna call it is gonna be hard at work to keep us in this maze and away from the true ? . I give no ? about a moon, I already know what time it is. Interesting ? tho.

BTW, the word "sin" comes from the Sumerian moon ? . Think about that.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Sin isn't even a hebrew world or world viewpoint belief as well. The things learning from other than the bible can teach you.
  • zombie
    Options
    Sin isn't even a hebrew world or world viewpoint belief as well. The things learning from other than the bible can teach you.

The actual word is irrelevant the concept is very much apart of the religion.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Between all the astronomical anomalies, the actions by NASA and other government factions that keep ? like this interesting, and a very pagan influenced belief system that stems from sun/moon worship... we gotta really look at our own reality to answer that question. All this tells me is that the devil/Illuminati/powers that be/whatever you wanna call it is gonna be hard at work to keep us in this maze and away from the true ? . I give no ? about a moon, I already know what time it is. Interesting ? tho.

BTW, the word "sin" comes from the Sumerian moon ? . Think about that.

1. Well thanks for making me think because the English word "sin" is a translation of the Hebrew word "chata". And according to Strong's it means: "bear the blame, cleanse, commit sin, by fault, harm he hath done, loss, miss."

So I don't see the equivalency that your trying to make about the moon ? other than it is a sin and you will miss the mark if you place your faith in that dead idol. Amen.

2. In order to have clarity of vision, you must study to show yourself approved.

3. But first things first, have you accepted Jesus Christ to be your personal Lord and Savior my friend?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options