1. Do you want to live forever?

Options
1235»

Comments

• MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    A guy last year was 116 years old. Living forever, all your're gonna do is be sitting in a chair and can't do a got damn thing.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    while i do agree that DOU is very childlike in the way he understands the scripture not everything is metaphor and not every miracle was for everybody to see christ did many miracles in front of lots of people. either you believe what the bible says in context or you don't. If you believe something in the bible is a metaphors you have to give proper contextual reasoning

I believe in the bible like i believe in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the latter is a better book by far

THAT'S FINE FOR you just don't spread lies about what other believe when you don't understand what they believe in the first place

Hold up ? , not one word i said was a lie. All of that ? is facts, proven by research. Christians co opted alot of ? for their religion. You heard that old saying 'there's nothing new under the sun'. You can find every aspect of christianity in a previous religion.

What did you say that was a fact ??? all you said was that you prefer the Lord of the rings. As for the so called co opting if you understood the religion in the first place you would know that nothing is wrong with keep certain aspects of a previous culture it's perfectly fine according to the teachings of the apostles.

The ignorance stupidity and foolish run rampant from you atheist and anti religious. You don't like Christianity fine but shut the ? up about it until you are actually educated on what it teaches.

lmao, Christians dont even agree with christians. The pope beefIn with Catholics, pentacostals beefin with everybody. You jesus lovers cant agree with each other. So who goin to hell.

man what the ? does that have to do with what you said in the last post????? if you cannot even focus your brain on a topic how the ? am I going to have a proper discussion with you you don't want a real debate nor are you looking for understanding all you want to do is attack. it's just too bad you don't know enough to make a proper criticism of the religion. christians don't have to agree on every detail the apostles also had their differences but the one thing all Christians worthy of the name do agree on is that Christ is lord.

Who is going to hell??? no one can rightfully tell you
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    while i do agree that DOU is very childlike in the way he understands the scripture not everything is metaphor and not every miracle was for everybody to see christ did many miracles in front of lots of people. either you believe what the bible says in context or you don't. If you believe something in the bible is a metaphors you have to give proper contextual reasoning

I believe in the bible like i believe in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the latter is a better book by far

THAT'S FINE FOR you just don't spread lies about what other believe when you don't understand what they believe in the first place

Hold up ? , not one word i said was a lie. All of that ? is facts, proven by research. Christians co opted alot of ? for their religion. You heard that old saying 'there's nothing new under the sun'. You can find every aspect of christianity in a previous religion.

What did you say that was a fact ??? all you said was that you prefer the Lord of the rings. As for the so called co opting if you understood the religion in the first place you would know that nothing is wrong with keep certain aspects of a previous culture it's perfectly fine according to the teachings of the apostles.

The ignorance stupidity and foolish run rampant from you atheist and anti religious. You don't like Christianity fine but shut the ? up about it until you are actually educated on what it teaches.

lmao, Christians dont even agree with christians. The pope beefIn with Catholics, pentacostals beefin with everybody. You jesus lovers cant agree with each other. So who goin to hell.

man what the ? does that have to do with what you said in the last post????? if you cannot even focus your brain on a topic how the ? am I going to have a proper discussion with you you don't want a real debate nor are you looking for understanding all you want to do is attack. it's just too bad you don't know enough to make a proper criticism of the religion. christians don't have to agree on every detail the apostles also had their differences but the one thing all Christians worthy of the name do agree on is that Christ is lord.

Bruh i dont debate, you can believe what the ? you want to believe. Dont matter to me, what you eat dont make me ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh i dont debate, you can believe what the ? you want to believe. Dont matter to me, what you eat dont make me ? .

so then why come to the SS???? just to talk nonsense
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Saint Paul told his followers after his Jesus visions that Jesus would come back soon.....that was thousands of years ago, so is it safe to say Saint Paul was a liar DOU....? Jesus never came back to lead and rescue his followers the way he and Peter claimed he would. In fact, Peter was crucified upside down and Roman historians said Paul had his head chopped off in Rome.

In several Muslim hadiths, Paul is declared a liar who is burning in hell for all eternity for misleading people. In fact, the worst place in hell according to many Muslims is named after Paul, Paulus lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Dude you say a whole lot of nothing and you throw out scriptures without knowing what you are talking about.

Anyway can you hook up a ? on San Diego with a job home?

I'm making the pilgrimage to Jerusalem my friend. I won't be around here much longer, Lord willing.

"20Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: 21And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also. 22Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD. 23Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that ? is with you." Zechariah 8:20-23

Yes, ? is going to regather the remnant to Mount Zion from the west, east, north, and south. It's almost time to hit the road my friend. It's the blood moon season. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Welp, they did make a Yahweh coin so I don't know what to tell you. So Adam, Eve, Abraham and Moses saw him and knew what he looked like so they didn't give any description of him.

His face shines brighter than the sun! He dwells in unaproachable light! Who can stand before Him? Who can abide His indignation? He is a devouring fire! He shall consume the throns and briers with the breath of His mouth and by the brightness of His coming. Amen.

"9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and vanquished them".
    Psalms 18:9-14

Praise ? !

lmao sounds so much Atum.

Jesus Christ is Lord! Do you know Him?

No cause he doesn't exist in the way he is described in the books. He was deified after his death.

"The Jewish leaders answered him, "We are not going to stone you for a good action, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, are making yourself ? !"
    John 10:33

You need to spend more time seeking the LORD instead of trying to talk about things you have no clue about. Amen.

Jesus Christ was always ? , is always ? , and will always be ? . He never once stopped being ? . And the religious leaders hated Him because He proved that He was ? by His mighty works, deeds, and life. Yes, they hated Him so much that they condemned Him to be nailed on a cross. Why? Because they hated ? . Amen.

But even before He was raised from the dead He was worshiped, which is an honor reserved for ? alone. Yes, ? will share His glory with no one else! Even at His birth He was worshiped! Why? Because He is ? alone! Hallelujah!

The wise men from the east worshiping the King of the universe:

"And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh." Matthew 2:11

After Jesus walked on water the disciples worshiped Him:

"Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of ? ." Matthew 14:33

So please miss me with the deification of Christ after His resurrection. Jesus came unto His own and His own received Him not. His own people failed to recognize that He was the messiah because ? showed up in a way that their mind frame was totally unprepared for because of their utter lack of discerning the scriptures correctly, which led to them being incapable of comprehending His deity because of hate, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, jealousy, rage, anger, wrath, and greediness. Amen.

That sounds nice and all but why couldn't Jesus walk on water in front of thousands of other Jews? If Jesus couldn't even convince his fellow rabbis and Jews that he was ? , then I'm sure your ? can forgive the rest of us for being skeptical. A ? wouldn't allow himself to be crucified on a cross smh, he couldv'e shown the Romans, Jews and everyone else how godly he is by breaking off the nails and breaking off the cross. Committing suicide via Roman soldier is DEFINITELY not the way to prove one is a ? LOL. Unless he kicked the ? of the Roman soldiers and Jews who did him ? afterwards but he didn't do that either. And plus, there are a whole bunch of other beings that died and came back to life, why should one choose Jesus over any other.....dying and coming back to life isn't that unusual in the religious world.

You sound just like the pharisees. Carnal minds think alike. Amen. But unlike the pharisees of Jesus day who have died and went to their place, you still have a chance to get right with the King.

He came into the world to save the world, not to condemn it. He wants to abide in you, if you will abide in Him. Cry out to the LORD and ask Him to spare you my friend! Ask Him to give you a new heart of flesh, so that He can deliver you from the stony heart that inhabits your soul at this moment. In His presence is fullness of joy! At His right hand are pleasures forevermore! Will you accept the invitation to the marriage supper of the lamb today my friend?

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven."
    Matthew 8:11

maxresdefault.jpg

Get your seat my friend for you are invited! Yes, whosoever will let them come! Amen.

That's nice to hear, so when Jesus comes back, I'll chit chat with him then.

You won't stand a chance if you don't know Him on that day. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm not joking about employment @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌

This is your work my friend:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of ? , that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." John 6:29

Will you enter into the harvest today my friend? The laborers are few. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    gnawledge wrote: »
    A guy last year was 116 years old. Living forever, all your're gonna do is be sitting in a chair and can't do a got damn thing.

@gnawledge If you attain unto the resurrection of life, the new bodies that all the redeemed will receive will be immortal, incorruptible, glorious, powerful, and most importantly free from the EVERY vestige, sign, and trace of sin! Hallelujah!

But that's only the tip of the iceberg my friend. Because no eye has seen, no ear has heard, neither has the thought ever entered into the heart of man of the things that ? has prepared for those who love Him. Amen.

Personally these are my current top 3 Things that I'm looking forward to when the Kingdom comes:

1. To behold the majesty of the LORD Jesus Christ and sit at His feet for a couple billion years listening to His word.

2. To see my Mom, Dad, and Daughter in the kingdom with me as brothers and sisters.

3. To explore the current heavens during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ.

But praise ? that His plans and purposes for the Saints will be far more exceedingly abundantly above all that I can ever think or imagine. Thus, I say thank you King Jesus for inviting me to be a part of your soon coming kingdom! Amen.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."
    Isaiah 9:6-7

What a prospect! What a hope! What a Savior! What a King! The Lord Jesus Christ! Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Saint Paul told his followers after his Jesus visions that Jesus would come back soon.....that was thousands of years ago, so is it safe to say Saint Paul was a liar DOU....? Jesus never came back to lead and rescue his followers the way he and Peter claimed he would. In fact, Peter was crucified upside down and Roman historians said Paul had his head chopped off in Rome.

In several Muslim hadiths, Paul is declared a liar who is burning in hell for all eternity for misleading people. In fact, the worst place in hell according to many Muslims is named after Paul, Paulus lol

The clouds are coming my friend. Do you know how to be ready for that day?
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Welp, they did make a Yahweh coin so I don't know what to tell you. So Adam, Eve, Abraham and Moses saw him and knew what he looked like so they didn't give any description of him.

His face shines brighter than the sun! He dwells in unaproachable light! Who can stand before Him? Who can abide His indignation? He is a devouring fire! He shall consume the throns and briers with the breath of His mouth and by the brightness of His coming. Amen.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and vanquished them".

Praise ? !

No cause he doesn't exist in the way he is described in the books. He was deified after his death.

"The Jewish leaders answered him, "We are not going to stone you for a good action, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, are making yourself ? !"

You need to spend more time seeking the LORD instead of trying to talk about things you have no clue about. Amen.

Jesus Christ was always ? , is always ? , and will always be ? . He never once stopped being ? . And the religious leaders hated Him because He proved that He was ? by His mighty works, deeds, and life. Yes, they hated Him so much that they condemned Him to be nailed on a cross. Why? Because they hated ? . Amen.

But even before He was raised from the dead He was worshiped, which is an honor reserved for ? alone. Yes, ? will share His glory with no one else! Even at His birth He was worshiped! Why? Because He is ? alone! Hallelujah!

"And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh." Matthew 2:11

"Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of ? ." Matthew 14:33

So please miss me with the deification of Christ after His resurrection. Jesus came unto His own and His own received Him not. His own people failed to recognize that He was the messiah because ? showed up in a way that their mind frame was totally unprepared for because of their utter lack of discerning the scriptures correctly, which led to them being incapable of comprehending His deity because of hate, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, jealousy, rage, anger, wrath, and greediness. Amen.

That sounds nice and all but why couldn't Jesus walk on water in front of thousands of other Jews? If Jesus couldn't even convince his fellow rabbis and Jews that he was ? , then I'm sure your ? can forgive the rest of us for being skeptical. A ? wouldn't allow himself to be crucified on a cross smh, he couldv'e shown the Romans, Jews and everyone else how godly he is by breaking off the nails and breaking off the cross. Committing suicide via Roman soldier is DEFINITELY not the way to prove one is a ? LOL. Unless he kicked the ? of the Roman soldiers and Jews who did him ? afterwards but he didn't do that either. And plus, there are a whole bunch of other beings that died and came back to life, why should one choose Jesus over any other.....dying and coming back to life isn't that unusual in the religious world.

You sound just like the pharisees. Carnal minds think alike. Amen. But unlike the pharisees of Jesus day who have died and went to their place, you still have a chance to get right with the King.

He came into the world to save the world, not to condemn it. He wants to abide in you, if you will abide in Him. Cry out to the LORD and ask Him to spare you my friend! Ask Him to give you a new heart of flesh, so that He can deliver you from the stony heart that inhabits your soul at this moment. In His presence is fullness of joy! At His right hand are pleasures forevermore! Will you accept the invitation to the marriage supper of the lamb today my friend?

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven."

maxresdefault.jpg

Get your seat my friend for you are invited! Yes, whosoever will let them come! Amen.

Saint Paul said Jesus would come back soon and that was 2,000 plus years ago, how the ? can I know him if he hasn't showed up in that long. And he didn't protect Peter or Paul so what chance do I have, shall I pull up the verses in how Paul said Jesus would save and protect him from everything?

Maybe that's why the part of Paul getting his head chopped off isn't in the Bible, hmmm.....?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    DOU, how come Jesus doesn't make Youtube videos
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Praise ? !

maxresdefault.jpg

Saint Paul said Jesus would come back soon and that was 2,000 plus years ago, how the ? can I know him if he hasn't showed up in that long. And he didn't protect Peter or Paul so what chance do I have, shall I pull up the verses in how Paul said Jesus would save and protect him from everything?

Maybe that's why the part of Paul getting his head chopped off isn't in the Bible, hmmm.....?

1. Thank ? that He does things according to His time and according to His will, purpose, and plan! Hallelujah! Yes, ? is not slack concerning His promise of His glorious return, rather He is patient with us because 1 day is as 1,000 years to ? and a 1,000 years is as 1 day to the Almighty! Therefore He is giving and has given mankind ample time to repent before the end comes like a flood.

Because when the end does come, that great and dreadful day of the LORD, what will the end of that day be for you? For that day is a day of clouds. Yes, the cloudy day is coming and no man will be able to work. It's a day of baldness and branding. A day of howling and weeping! A day of treading down and of crying out to the mountains! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly!

2. ? always protects the elect! Peter and Paul were miracoulsly helped on many of occasions. But just because one is born again doesn't exempt one from suffering, martyrdom, or physical death. Jesus was a green tree and He was murdered, if the world did that to Him, think it not strange when the world deals with a dry tree harshly, for such are we appointed. Amen.

3. The world wide head chopping is coming soon. You don't want to be left behind for that. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

The universe and all things in it are Histube. He has receipts! ? have mercy on the soul who must see their charges! ? have mercy! Amen!
  • disqus_BIhiXjr7Ep
    disqus_BIhiXjr7Ep Members Posts: 4
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    hell nooooo

Why not?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Praise ? !

maxresdefault.jpg

1. Thank ? that He does things according to His time and according to His will, purpose, and plan! Hallelujah! Yes, ? is not slack concerning His promise of His glorious return, rather He is patient with us because 1 day is as 1,000 years to ? and a 1,000 years is as 1 day to the Almighty! Therefore He is giving and has given mankind ample time to repent before the end comes like a flood.

Because when the end does come, that great and dreadful day of the LORD, what will the end of that day be for you? For that day is a day of clouds. Yes, the cloudy day is coming and no man will be able to work. It's a day of baldness and branding. A day of howling and weeping! A day of treading down and of crying out to the mountains! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly!

2. ? always protects the elect! Peter and Paul were miracoulsly helped on many of occasions. But just because one is born again doesn't exempt one from suffering, martyrdom, or physical death. Jesus was a green tree and He was murdered, if the world did that to Him, think it not strange when the world deals with a dry tree harshly, for such are we appointed. Amen.

3. The world wide head chopping is coming soon. You don't want to be left behind for that. Amen.

You sound like Creflo Dollar, are you a pastor in real life? You say ? always protects the "elect", whatever that means but why should we take anything you say seriously when your ? clearly DOES NOT protect his followers? Your ? allows its followers to be ? over time and time again, where's the fun in that
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The universe and all things in it are Histube. He has receipts! ? have mercy on the soul who must see their charges! ? have mercy! Amen!

Histube? You mean history tube I guess.....where are those receipts, cuz plenty of other religions have receipts too....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Praise ? !

maxresdefault.jpg

You sound like Creflo Dollar, are you a pastor in real life? You say ? always protects the "elect", whatever that means but why should we take anything you say seriously when your ? clearly DOES NOT protect his followers? Your ? allows its followers to be ? over time and time again, where's the fun in that

IF you want protection than you would be standing watch. For the thief only comes to steal, ? , and destroy! But if you would keep watch for the thief, you will not allow your house to be broken into. Why? Because a strong man armed keepeth his house, therefore keep watch and you shall have protection.

The only question that remains is do you know who the watch-master is?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Histube? You mean history tube I guess.....where are those receipts, cuz plenty of other religions have receipts too....

Look in the mirror and you'll have the "in His image and likeness" receipt.

Will you look today my friend?
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2015
    Options

Elephants can see themselves in the mirror too, what's your point

I guess the elephant ? of Hinduisim is real????
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Elephants can see themselves in the mirror too, what's your point

I guess the elephant ? of Hinduisim is real????

You asked for evidence/receipts for King Jesus being the true and living ? of all things, both seen and unseen, and I told you what to do. Therefore, I can only lead you to the water, I can't make you drink.

Will you drink today my friend? For blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled! Hallelujah.