What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lupe Fiasco Reveals His Favorite Lil Wayne Album

13»

Replies

• BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tha Carter, and the first two dedications was some of Wayne's best work to me.

This was my shit though:

Bcotton5Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I started fucking with Waynes music during the Squad Up days. That's when he started using the east coast flow. I stopped fucking with him by Carter 3. Too much incoherent punchlines.

Can u refresh my memory . That was right after 500 degrees ,and,before carter 1, and gillie right???

some of them were before 500 Degreez , the had the prefix and after C1 the suffix
  • MontyM.MaxMontyM.Max Across 110th St.Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedication 1 was Wayne at his peak lyrically. I listen to something from D1 everyday.
    BrideofKillaBcotton5Michael_Malice
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT A REVELATION!!!

#YM
    #INCARTERWETRUST
    #WEEZYFBABYANDTHEFBABYISFORFUCKBABYGIVEWEEZYWHATHEWANTS

damn @michael_malice @bcotton5 and @stonecoldmikey all wanna wack me off when I show wayne some support. aight then, I'm ridin with birdman from now on!

#CMR
    #CARTER5AINTCOMINGOUT
    #RICHGANG
    #STUNNAISLAND
    #HANDRUB

Young Thug's Carter 6 coming soon! Better than the Carter 5 ever would've been!

shut the fuck up

#STUNNAISLAND
    #FREEWEEZY

559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    04228609112.jpg

Gillie had parts on this…
    He wrote this
    Bcotton5Michael_Malice
    bck145 wrote: »
    tha carter is the best album....some of gillie's best work was put into that album

Dnt 4 get tha sqad 1 thru 6
    Drought 1 2
    Lights out
    Carter 1
    N some of carter 2
    Bcotton5Michael_Malice
    lol!
    Michael_Malice
    Stunna paid gill off 2 stay quiet str8 kash… lol evr wonder why gill just suddenly stop dissin Wayne lol even shouting him out now
    All Erie ave no Dutch was written stunna shit not gill lol
    bck145 wrote: »
    tha carter is the best album....some of gillie's best work was put into that album

Dnt 4 get tha sqad 1 thru 6
    Drought 1 2
    Lights out
    Carter 1
    N some of carter 2

Lol 4 got 2 add prefix n suffix
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum Intelligent_Hoodlum Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Starlito was writing Baby verses on "Like Father, Like Son"
    On one of his tracks he say he had got a check for 10 stacks for that

I was watching Birdman video "Pop Bottles" recently and noticed Star in the video lol
    he in the beginning during the basketball scene, he standing behind Jadakiss at the 0:04 second mark
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I haven't seen or heard Pop Bottles in years. Weezy was too hype on that joint. Atrice was ass as usual.
    StoneColdMikey
    BDP_1993 wrote: »

I think Starlito was writing Baby verses on "Like Father, Like Son"
    On one of his tracks he say he had got a check for 10 stacks for that

I was watching Birdman video "Pop Bottles" recently and noticed Star in the video lol
    he in the beginning during the basketball scene, he standing behind Jadakiss at the 0:04 second mark

Star came after gillie… he did write majority of like father like son that's why he's tha step 1… n he wrote some of tha later droughts… I think in 1 of his mixtapes he was talmbout gillie. It it was in 1 of his allstar mixtape 1 thru 6… I'm pretty sure spot ta did some ghosting 2 as well as short dawg… lol freeway got signed as a ghost writer 2 cash money
    Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit i forgot about that Pop Bottles joint. I used to fuck with that.
    StoneColdMikey
    Lol @ Wayne having ghostwriters when he was ghostwriting for other niggas himself
    Michael_Malice
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Lol @ Wayne having ghostwriters when he was ghostwriting for other niggas himself

Yung bao u just jumped on tha wagon after c3 u wasn't from tha muscle kool out

YEA RIGHT
    trendsetta1030
    Lupe is not an idiot.

Sorry For The Wait 2 coming soon!

#YM

i got news on that
    Michael_Malice

YEA RIGHT

Lol not sayin that I am but if u ymcmb wat makes u think I can't be MF…. Figga Gang
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT A REVELATION!!!

#YM
    #INCARTERWETRUST
    #WEEZYFBABYANDTHEFBABYISFORFUCKBABYGIVEWEEZYWHATHEWANTS

damn @michael_malice @bcotton5 and @stonecoldmikey all wanna wack me off when I show wayne some support. aight then, I'm ridin with birdman from now on!

#CMR
    #CARTER5AINTCOMINGOUT
    #RICHGANG
    #STUNNAISLAND
    #HANDRUB

Young Thug's Carter 6 coming soon! Better than the Carter 5 ever would've been!

Faggot.

sit on a sharpened dildo you ymcmb cocksucker
    LcnsdbyROYALTYMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

YEA RIGHT

Lol not sayin that I am but if u ymcmb wat makes u think I can't be MF…. Figga Gang

YOU PROBABLY ARE
    trendsetta1030
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

YEA RIGHT

YOU PROBABLY ARE

Shut the fuck up!

#GoodMusic