• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    JC vs Twork

Twork's energy gonna be hard to beat,but JC's pen is hard to beat.

I got JC leggooooo

the thing about JC has been proven wrong dozen of times. I’ll take YK over JC anyday.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JC/Twork in a small room has crazy potential.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    JC vs Twork

I got JC leggooooo

Twork was just on Champion saying JC is the best battler, the goat or had the best pen,
    (cant remember verbatim) that JC is his favorite battler and that he cant beat JC, that was 6 months ago, this should be interesting.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got people who havnt even seen the battle or so much as a bootleg claiming JC lost,at least wait till it drops......
    JC definitely lost. JC fans are just weirdos

LOL....? Aint U known for Modding w/Feelings ? Foh Weirdo
  • Maywood
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    JC vs Twork

I got JC leggooooo

Twork was just on Champion saying JC is the best battler, the goat or had the best pen,
    (cant remember verbatim) that JC is his favorite battler and that he cant beat JC, that was 6 months ago, this should be interesting.

So one of his peers feels he's the best to Ever do it, but it's somehow a Reach for the I.C ...lol
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I got amped for nothing....i thought it was lux..

Respect to twork but JC deserves a sharper pen and from what I gathered from the Top vs JC recaps it was a preference battle between 'angles & performance' vs 'strictly bars' wit some ova the head ones. Top may have won in the building but I'm eager to see how it looks on cam. I recently saw the Top vs Ave bootleg and Ave clearly got the 1st but people were yelling 3-0 in the building,so I've learned over the years not to be swayed by crowd reactions when determining who won.

Also found out Top bringing a dancer on stage was done before in this battle....

Start @30:00 to 30:55 mark.
    [video]https://youtu.be/34-c_ln14go[/video]
    Not trying to knock off points just acknowledging its been done before..

Daylyt's JC vs Top recap @27:40 and speaks in JC's defense about fans ditching the Jc vs Lux talk @30:30
    [Video]https://youtu.be/EYTQ3DcJU4o[/video]

The thing wit twork is he has alot of admiration for JC like recipe mentioned but JC shooting for LUX so we'll see...

B magic vs Ave is gonna be dope...I just hope Magic doesnt choke or have too many stumbles..

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I'm serious when I say Twork won't be around in 2 yrs fam style is trash, bars are so so....homie been getting quality battles but honestly does one of his performances stand out? Like ? really care? .I ve NEVER no one say yo I'm bout rematch Twork vs so and so....and I mean never
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should do Bmagic vs Ave at that record store they do the PG battles at
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should bring back Reed for a small room battle
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I'm serious when I say Twork won't be around in 2 yrs fam style is trash, bars are so so....homie been getting quality battles but honestly does one of his performances stand out? Like ? really care? .I ve NEVER no one say yo I'm bout rematch Twork vs so and so....and I mean never
    I ? with Tworks performance vs Qleen Paper. I think thats his stand out battle to date.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    JC vs Twork

I got JC leggooooo

ya Twork is reputable source. Agreed.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    We got people who havnt even seen the battle or so much as a bootleg claiming JC lost,at least wait till it drops......

...Nice 3rd by Hollow..but It's time to Retire
    Ya YOU’RE WEIRD, BODYBAG, NOOOOO DEBATE.
  • Maywood
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving ?

tenor.gif
    Happy Killing Native Americans and Other Indigenous Peoples also my nigguh.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His bars are so so? FOH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAMBB9YfI_8
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

His bars are so so? FOH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAMBB9YfI_8

Can't think of nothing when I think of Twork so yea...fam got like 5 battles this yr and none are worth rewatching imi
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just cause you don't ? with Twork doesn't mean he'll be out of here in a couple years.
    To say his bars are so-so is just pure hate.
  • The Recipe
    Options

Twork the future fam, the ? has star quality, 3 special moves, strapped in, shook his pride bounce and his bars and pen are above average. He is what everybody was saying Chess is..
  • Maywood
    Options
    I Like Twork ,Dude get that ? Rocking, I think Everybody Taking Entirely too many Battles too soon, Twork ,JC, Chess ect. Don't Oversaturate your gift either
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Twork the future fam, the ? has star quality, 3 special moves, strapped in, shook his pride bounce and his bars and pen are above average. He is what everybody was saying Chess is..

Chess needs to really just simplify his ? . The way he structures his ? is horrible.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Just cause you don't ? with Twork doesn't mean he'll be out of here in a couple years.
    To say his bars are so-so is just pure hate.
    Even so having bars is one of the least important factors in being a top tier battle rapper anyhow. There are literally 100s of guys with amazing bars and can barely ? 50,000 views on their own these days.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I Like Twork ,Dude get that ? Rocking, I think Everybody Taking Entirely too many Battles too soon, Twork ,JC, Chess ect. Don't Oversaturate your gift either

URL are using them to sustain the brand and their popularity is growing at a ridiculous pace at the same time. They are taking to many battles but look what its done for their profiles.

URL can pack a venue and build excitement with Ave, Brizz, Top, Chess, Twork, Nitty and JC with Roc headling on top of that these artist are pretty loyal to URL brands outside of a battle her or there. 2 years ago all URL was hostage to the old top tiers and their prices.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

URL are using them to sustain the brand and their popularity is growing at a ridiculous pace at the same time. They are taking to many battles but look what its done for their profiles.

URL can pack a venue and build excitement with Ave, Brizz, Top, Chess, Twork, Nitty and JC with Roc headling on top of that these artist are pretty loyal to URL brands outside of a battle her or there. 2 years ago all URL was hostage to the old top tiers and their prices.
    most of the young cats have clearly beat the vets om the URL Stage: not jc... but Twork vs Qleen, TTop vs Math n Surf, Brizz vs all of them, Ill Will vs Clips. The newer blood has finally arrived based on winning.
  • Maywood
    Options