Ether With Your Edits/Edit Some Ether Thread 2015

earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night!Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in The Forum of Fame
Starting the year with jokes, disses, and LOLS. I know you disrespectful neeghas mad from all the ether I dropped in the 2014 version.

sion goes to NYC every new years to let men drop 🤬 on him

jokerking mad cuz he thought the new years baby was a real thing

Busta Carmichael sings his own version of Auld Lang Syne, "Old 🤬 Smeng"

the brides new years resolution is to burn more fat. so shes eating bacon every meal

Replies

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du goes to all you can eat buffets and 🤬 is like oh my 🤬 not you
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,542 Regulator
    Poster above me thinks a paddle boat is 🤬 cruise ship
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jokerking's new year resolution is to date a 9 or a 10.It seems a bit older than what he normally goes for...
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Cain wrote: »
    Poster above me thinks a paddle boat is 🤬 cruise ship

I don't get it
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    For real, time out.

I don't get it
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,542 Regulator
    Google paddle boat you goofy bastard
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earth 2 superman did get krytonited by some Nates for new years eve.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    elton john posting 🤬
    Google paddle boat you goofy bastard
    Paddle-Boat-1_zpsgxxcrb6e.jpg

Ok....I'm lost. Still don't get it
    ^^^^this is why no one likes you

Just explain it to me
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    the white man is a natural 🤬 . and thats why i paint my face white

wtf

E2s changes posts like he changes genders
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E2s got no arms talking bout he can "hold his liquor"
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    du's mother has a wooden leg with a kickstand
This discussion has been closed.