What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ether With Your Edits/Edit Some Ether Thread 2015

Replies

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ spider smeng and doctor du
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

earth two superman
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^
    is the child in that picture
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    Sioniron man1jee504
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,650 Regulator
    LOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YHALL NIGGAS ARE THE WORST KIND OF PEOPLE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCKIN E2S HAS NO RESPECT FA MEH SMMFH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    king hassanearth two supermanjee504
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,650 Regulator
    edited June 2015
    Look at englishdude scream like a bitch after I killed his lover Smeng SMMFH

7D7KYOs.gif
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    jee504
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,681 Regulator
    Earth Two Superman and Sion dressed as butt pirates for halloween
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Sionjee504
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Earth Two Superman and Sion dressed as butt pirates for halloween

And joker is saving the picture to his personal stash added to his shrine like collection

Sionjee504
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,681 Regulator
    Pico wrote: »

Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    sion: yo @jokerking just pre-booked 5 sessions for a manicure
    jokerking: why you do that?
    sion: was thinking maybe it would cure my homosexuality... Maybe you should book in some pedicures to you know, cure your issues
    jokerking: fuck that, like Wu-tang jokerking is for the children

Not only are these two raging predators they both dumb as shit too.

LMAOOOOOOO
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    Sion
    Bunch of bitches
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Sion
This discussion has been closed.