What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

_Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.comPosts: 30,349 Regulator
Post pics of kicks that you most recently copped or your favorite from your collection..

Ill start it off with my most recent cops...

bI1K1gE.png

hN9BieL.png
CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

CincoInglewood_Fatty

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    how much u paid for them 11 and 6's
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    The retail prices for j's are the same here. I payed 200 for the legends and 180 for the 6s.

• _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Yo those asics are dope fam, the mid soles make them joints pop.

I used to cop saconys on the reg back in HS, I need to reup on some.

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo those asics are dope fam, the mid soles make them joints pop.

I used to cop saconys on the reg back in HS, I need to reup on some.

Cheers brother, yeah the red/white combo and speckled midsoles are dope... I wanna get the white 'olympic' and white/blue/orange colourways to... I think they were selling 3 different colourways as an 'Isiah Thomas Pack' at one point...

Yo best thing about Asics and Sacony is, alot of the so called 'hyperbeasts' havnt completely hopped on them too tough, so you can still get great deals on them in sales etc... Its pissing me off having to wake up at the crack of dawn to cop Jordans, with a chance of some bots steal them from your shopping cart... You dont have that problem with NB and Asics, plus they have better build quality...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    _Goldie_RevissthmussMallyG
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

i know they are skater shoes, but they look like air max's but half price, i just wish they came in more colors as they are more comfortable than air max's
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I FUX WITH ASICS.. I JUST HATE THE TOUNG ON THE GEL III.. THEY SPLIT IT DOWN THE MIDDLE
    iw23gx.jpg
    CracceR
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dem saucony's tough af
    bck145
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    dem saucony's tough af

agreed, the stuff they put on IG are awesome looking
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    I FUX WITH ASICS.. I JUST HATE THE TOUNG ON THE GEL III.. THEY SPLIT IT DOWN THE MIDDLE

See I love that haha sets them apart...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    CracceR
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

HELL NAW BRUH..

I WEAR A 13 AND THAT JUNK DONT LOOK RIGHT...
    iw23gx.jpg
    onetoughmiracle

HELL NAW BRUH..

I WEAR A 13 AND THAT JUNK DONT LOOK RIGHT...

Haha they dope as fck to me... But do they come up small dont they, Im a UK10 all day long but I only just fit into a 10 in them, I could of done with a 10.5... But I refuse to go up in size...

aUPgli.gif
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

F5DnE5.jpg

You're welcome, but now you gotta tell me what those camo SBs on the right are called.
    Thereal_babck145
    edited January 2015
    Nevm found em. I could've done without the speckled sole, and may possibly require a lace swap instead of orange, but I still kinda want em. @DubbGotti614 where did you cop them?
  • DubbGotti614DubbGotti614 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Nevm found em. I could've done without the speckled sole, and may possibly require a lace swap instead of orange, but I still kinda want em. @DubbGotti614 where did you cop them?

I got them off ebay I wanted them when they first came out in 2013 but couldn't find them. They also came with black laces. How you post the pic lol ?
    BobOblah wrote: »

I got them off ebay I wanted them when they first came out in 2013 but couldn't find them. They also came with black laces. How you post the pic lol ?

Hit the little picture icon above the text box and paste the link in there
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like the Kyrie joints

i aint really a sneaker dude like that but its something about those
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ipJHkLt2j

My wife just copped those for me too. I really fuck with those LeBron 12's too though. I really want those Double Helix joints that come out on the 28th. I just have no idea what to wear with 'em. Lol.

Nike-LeBron-12-%E2%80%98Double-Helix%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-On-Feet-Look-e1424293425716.jpg

I may end up with the more conservative "Data" or "Court Vision".
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    qeezus_price
    Like Water wrote: »
    ipJHkLt2j

My wife just copped those for me too. I really fuck with those LeBron 12's too though. I really want those Double Helix joints that come out on the 28th. I just have no idea what to wear with 'em. Lol.

Nike-LeBron-12-%E2%80%98Double-Helix%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-On-Feet-Look-e1424293425716.jpg

I may end up with the more conservative "Data" or "Court Vision".

I just wish they didn't have the pink on the double helix it ruins the shoe for me
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want them sprite Lebrons thinking about getting them this week