The Official SneakerHead/ Sneaker Collection Thread

Comments

• all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭

@_Goldie_ I "think" I have the only pair in existence but don't quote me. I haven't seen them on ebay nor anybody else have them for that matter. So, they are worth anywhere from 3-4k. I saw a pair similar to mines but they were Joe Johnson's and the asking price was 9k.

@texas409 they were part of a hero pack (unreleased). The people who Bron saw as his heroes growing up...Blue/black pair = Penny, Red/Black pair = Deion and these well Jordan

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-21%20at%208.26.37%20AM.png
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    So this mf gonna come in here and ? on erebody with 1 of 1s

9AcB5ns.gif
  • all original
    Lol...I got a lot of stuff you won't see or may have never seen.

Only 42 pairs released
    IMG_1548.jpg

Only 24 pairs released
    IMG_1546.jpg
  • all original
    @MARIO_DRO wuddup...something light!
    HWC%208.jpg
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man, i think im in love with Saucony's and Asics...they been dropping some heat lately

im just too cheap to buy any
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    man, i think im in love with Saucony's and Asics...they been dropping some heat lately

Ascis and Sauconys are mad cheap fam, I picked them Asics a page or two ago in the sale for about £30, they are always in the sale...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

? how df are Sauconys and Asics too expensive? lmaooooooooo
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    Ay, @ShencotheMC or @water ur seeds ...I'm finally grab those Onitsuka Asics Spotlyte for like 50 off Ebay. Do they run true to size?

Yup. I gotta break mine in a little but yea they true to size
  • water ur seeds
    Ay, @ShencotheMC or @water ur seeds ...I'm finally grab those Onitsuka Asics Spotlyte for like 50 off Ebay. Do they run true to size?

Yo sorry breda I didnt see your post, yeah they are tight, but mad comfortable so I would stick true to size... The leather on my red joints is soft as fck...
  • AP21
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

i've seen some priced at $200...when you have NEVER paid that much for a shoe, anything over $75 is considered expensive to me

shid...these hitting for $250 on ebay

$_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F
  • water ur seeds

i've seen some priced at $200...when you have NEVER paid that much for a shoe, anything over $75 is considered expensive to me

They are dope, never seen them before... But you can always find Gel Lyte III's and V's in the sales bro...
  • AP21

They are dope, never seen them before... But you can always find Gel Lyte III's and V's in the sales bro...

I just did a quick google and found them, but here's the thing

I live in Baton Rouge, LA. A place not really flowing with high fashion or even respectable fashion. New Orleans is the closest place but I aint in the mood to be driving an hr from where i live just to go get some shoes. If im already down there on some other ? , thats different, but still.

This one cat tried to open a sneaker boutique in BR a few years ago and it was kinda nice tbh, but BR just aint that kinda place thats gonna support something like that. Dudes didnt understand that there wont be a bunch of sizes available for a particular shoe, but that aside, the market here just wont support anything that sells shoes for $100+ that arent jordans or lebrons or a shoe like that

I primarily shop via the internet b/c of what i just described, so if you run across any links, please send em my way brah.
  • water ur seeds

I live in Baton Rouge, LA. A place not really flowing with high fashion or even respectable fashion. New Orleans is the closest place but I aint in the mood to be driving an hr from where i live just to go get some shoes. If im already down there on some other ? , thats different, but still.

This one cat tried to open a sneaker boutique in BR a few years ago and it was kinda nice tbh, but BR just aint that kinda place thats gonna support something like that. Dudes didnt understand that there wont be a bunch of sizes available for a particular shoe, but that aside, the market here just wont support anything that sells shoes for $100+ that arent jordans or lebrons or a shoe like that

I primarily shop via the internet b/c of what i just described, so if you run across any links, please send em my way brah.

I see, but I do most of by shopping online too thats where you find most of the deals tbh, it seems there is always a sale these days haha I get most of my sneakers from Europe being that Im in the UK, and Europe seem to have more Asics and Sauconys in the sales... Check out: Urban Industys, Size?, Offsping, Main Source, Hanon Woei, Patta, if theres a big enough sale on its worth the extra shipping...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MARIO_DRO
  • water ur seeds
    Nice picks there Dro, them Gel Lyte iii's gonna look right for the summer... What material are the Adidas???
  • MARIO_DRO
    Nice picks there Dro, them Gel Lyte iii's gonna look right for the summer... What material are the Adidas???

LEATHER BUT HAVE A SNAKE SKIN FEEL TO THEM
  • water ur seeds
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

LEATHER BUT HAVE A SNAKE SKIN FEEL TO THEM

Dope, kinda like the Nike Air Python joints...
  • AP21

I see, but I do most of by shopping online too thats where you find most of the deals tbh, it seems there is always a sale these days haha I get most of my sneakers from Europe being that Im in the UK, and Europe seem to have more Asics and Sauconys in the sales... Check out: Urban Industys, Size?, Offsping, Main Source, Hanon Woei, Patta, if theres a big enough sale on its worth the extra shipping...

preciate the sites brah...im bout to add them as favorites or see if they have twitter accounts and follow them.
  • AP21
    @mario_dro, those Asics dope af brah
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got these
    2zoxfy8.jpg
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since I posted any shoes....
    10361037_806487136103881_8541571748166814213_n.jpg
    10531312_655159634567061_2098776808_n.jpg
    1064823_10201498490612736_50714936_o.jpg

I like that navy & sky blue mix Lebron's those is dope.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo sorry breda I didnt see your post, yeah they are tight, but mad comfortable so I would stick true to size... The leather on my red joints is soft as fck...

I got 'em. They're good. I'm finna cop the red ones too. They're only 60 with free shipping on Amazon.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this thread. I need to get out of IllPix a little more often. Let me add my few cents. These are my last paris i bought
    tumblr_npt0r1DBa21rw6ig5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_npt0r1DBa21rw6ig5o2_1280.jpg
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last 3 purchases

Reebok Kamikaze 1 (Shawn Kemp)
    so5pqs.jpg
    16li815.jpg

Saucony Jazz Original(Had to get some new eff around sneaks)
    21v501.jpg
    35kr9l5.jpg

Nike NSW skystepper
    fvac5x.jpg
    15z13sk.jpg