IMG_0112.jpg
    11036329_10207340724264926_5250118101113138663_n.jpg

DAMMIT MAN!

NEVER SEEN THEM GREEN ONES BEFORE!

THOSE 8'S ARE MY FAV LEBRONS!
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MARIO_DRO took me about three years to find both in my sz for the right price. Got two pair of the victory greens

• ChiBulls87
    ChiBulls87 Members Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Options
    Just copped them Nike Air Max 95 OG

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    copped these from the Nike Outlet in Dallas...had a $25 gift card, so ended up gettin em for like 20 bucks

nike-air-odyssey-ltr-smt-white-smt-white-black-1.jpg?e410d1

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loving the lack of hype around these dropping yesterday. Made it easy to stroll into Foot Locker in the afternoon and cop. I guess everyone else isn't feelin em like i am? *kanye shrug*
    I like em

image_zpsrxvduqbp.jpg
    image_zpsaodmw2jz.jpg

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went abit crazy this month haha all in the sale except the Mowabbs and Diadoras...

? off that the Diadora x Packer joints are nearly 1.5 sizes too big, I thought that EU46 was UK11(one size too big I can deal with) turns out they are 11.5 and Im a UK10 :'( ? me off that EU sizes vary depending on brand... Im still Im rocking them with jeans though, they are too fresh to send back and the quality is next level...

IMG_2665%202_zps94ylktny.jpg
  • AP21
    Options
    dope ass drop fam
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    dope ass drop fam

Ive managed to cop the Diadora x Packer joints in my actual size! So if anyone wants them for what I paid (£111.97) hit me up, they are size US12
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I ? with them joints, I seen Raekwon just dropped a pair of Diadora's "The Purple Tapes". I might just get those for the collection.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I ? with them joints, I seen Raekwon just dropped a pair of Diadora's "The Purple Tapes". I might just get those for the collection.

Man I need them big time!!!! I hope they do a general release on them, they went @sobs and Packer instantly... No way Im paying marked up prices on them off Ebay, I refuse to pay over retail for sneakers... I hate seeing re sellers making a massive profit on sneakers as a hustle, its what has fckd the culture up...

I could sell them orange Diadora x Packer joints on Ebay for a nice profit, but I will just send them back to store and get refund...
  • AP21
    Options
    man...saw the new yeezy's dropped

when did this ? started when dudes would cop a shoe only to turn around within a couple of hours to sell it online?

I just dont understand why people resort to paying double for a shoe that just came out

it NEVER gets that serious
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

when did this ? started when dudes would cop a shoe only to turn around within a couple of hours to sell it online?

I just dont understand why people resort to paying double for a shoe that just came out

The sad thing about those Yeezys are that they are regular looking and average with no special features compare to the Nike joints that had the glow in the dark sole
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    the shoe game all ? up anyway to make a quick buck i guess so i cant knock it even tho its ? up
  • water ur seeds
    Options

The sad thing about those Yeezys are that they are regular looking and average with no special features compare to the Nike joints that had the glow in the dark sole

I never like any of the Nike Yeezy's and I normally hate anything with Kanye's name on it, BUT I thought the Adidas Kanye Boosts were really dope looking... I actually wanted to get the grey ones but like previously stated, the re sellers and online 'bots got involved and made them impossible to get...
  • AP21
    Options
    i mean, i think some of those adidas Tubulars straight ? on the yeezy's tbh. I just found out they got a sneaker boutique here in Baton Rouge. I follow them on twitter and they always posting the latest kicks and how much they selling them for

I would pay $110 for some tubulars (even tho Finishline got the 2014 model on sale for like 69.99 right now) and know that i'ma get a pair vs sitting at my pc trying to buy some yeezy's I have a snowballs chance in hell of getting

Ye kept saying he was gonna have a more affordable shoe that would be in higher quantities. Where is that shoe?
  • all original
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    @all original

Them Asics are dope...

Im ? I couldnt get hold of the Raekwon/Diadoras this weekend smh
  • AP21
    Options
    cosign on the asics...them ? sweet
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THEM MIAMIS ARE MEAN.. I GOT THE TEAL AND PINK ONES. I HATE THAT TONGUE ON THE SHOES DOE
  • all original
    Options
    @water ur seeds word...if you dnt get shoes when they release you're either paying resell or just assed out altogether.

@AP21 preciate that

@MARIO_DRO took me a while to find Miami's at a decent price. I have only worn them with shorts so I will reserve judgement on the tongue til I wear them with pants
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMAG0444_zps4snk8viw.jpg

I haven't bought any tennis shoes in a min. Caught these for $50 couldn't beat that price.