RIP STUART SCOTT

Options
1234568»

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Word. Rest in peace to the legend.

It's dope though, I bet he never would've guessed that he'd receive this much love after his death.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legend in my eyes man fought cancer and never once complained or played the victim card in any trials fighting cancer.

You can tell he was standup dude from all the love he's getting from athletes.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nc81 wrote: »
    Watching SVP his One big thing was epic Him and Stuart rolled like Starsky and Hutch

Scott Van Pelt is a cool ass dude, drank a beer with him at the Tallahassee Airport the day after the Florida State - Maryland football game in 2007. Super cool guy.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i tried not to acknowledge this until today. its awkward feeling so bad about somebody death you never met felt like i been watching this cool ass black dude give me the heads up on sports since birth can't believe hes gone. we should all get 1 day off work because of this imo
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nba countdown talking bout the ESPN ? right now. Jalen Rose said he gon rep Stu & say his phrases so we wont forget the ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    nc81 wrote: »
    Watching SVP his One big thing was epic Him and Stuart rolled like Starsky and Hutch

Scott Van Pelt is a cool ass dude, drank a beer with him at the Tallahassee Airport the day after the Florida State - Maryland football game in 2007. Super cool guy.

Yea, SVP does seem like a cool dude
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    https://youtu.be/cz5RpjFHGDU

Dear Dad,

Growing up we thought all Dads worked “inside the television.” This last year, we realized the full impact you’ve had on the world, and how important you were to so many. A whirlwind year of appearances and accepting awards on your behalf, Lifetime Achievement Awards, Hall of Fame Inductions, your book launch and even a visit to the White House — has given us great insight into the mark you left during your lifetime. We are truly grateful for the opportunity to meet many people whom you profoundly impacted, share our grief and our memories while giving back on your behalf and continuing the legacy you started in raising cancer awareness.

You lived your life with a fierce sense of authenticity, passion and competitiveness, giving it your all and reaching for the best in everything you did. When you were diagnosed with cancer, you showed the world how to fight with that same fierce passion, instilling a sense of hope and inspiration to so many. And in the end you taught us all how to win – live or die – by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live.

From you Dad, we’ve learned to reach for the fight we possess inside and apply it with passion to our lives. It was through your vulnerability, that you taught us the real value of strength in never giving up.

Love, Tae & Syd
    (Your heartbeats)