@ Broddie, Rex Has Some Questions

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in Quite Comical
Playa you have more knowledge about the fandom that the dudes who created, write, and draw these ? , so I have questions I want to ask you.

1) Since Captain Marvel's powers are magical in nature, is Superman vulnerable to him?

2) Who's faster, Diana or Captain Marvel? Or does it come down to men are just faster and stronger than women?

3) Who's the greater sorcerer, Strange, Fate, or the Spectre and who wins in a fight?

4) Since the Juggernaut can't be stopped, and the Blob can't be moved, what happens if they collide?

5) Who has more elasticity, Plas, Reed, or Ralph Dinby?

6) Who's has a greater intellect? Reed, Tony, Peter, Doom, or Lex?

7) Since DC has remixed Aquaman and made him respectable, can he now ? with Namor?

8) Don't you prefer The Batman's, Superman, Cyclops, and Logan's uniforms with their blue/black, red, yellow, and blue underoos?

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Playa you have more knowledge about the fandom that the dudes who created, write, and draw these ? , so I have questions I want to ask you.

1) Since Captain Marvel's powers are magical in nature, is Superman vulnerable to him?

He used to be but we haven't gotten any details about that still being the case after Flashpoint yet.
    2) Who's faster, Diana or Captain Marvel? Or does it come down to men are just faster and stronger than women?

Captain Marvel but not because of sexism so much as it is that Wonder Woman is a demigod while Captain Marvel is literally a manifestation of the attributes of 6 different Gods.
    3) Who's the greater sorcerer, Strange, Fate, or the Spectre and who wins in a fight?

Spectre is not a sorcerer. He's more akin to the cosmic beings of Marvel like The Celestials or Living Tribunal. As such he is much more powerful than both Fate and Strange. Strange and Fate however are pretty much at a standstill. I read enough of both characters growing up to know that it's not a very easy match up to call. It really can go either way.
    4) Since the Juggernaut can't be stopped, and the Blob can't be moved, what happens if they collide?

Whatever happens when unstoppable forces meet immovable objects.
    5) Who has more elasticity, Plas, Reed, or Ralph Dinby?

Plastic Man. Reed has limits to his powerset; Plas does not. Dibny is not really on the level of either cause his elasticity is artificial (his powers derive from drinking Gingold) where as for Plas and Reed it's biological.
    6) Who's has a greater intellect? Reed, Tony, Peter, Doom, or Lex?

Lex and Doom are easily the smartest men in their respective universes. Doom and Lex might be a standstill since not only are they both intellectually superior but they don't have any limitations as far as how far they will go to accomplish their goals.
    7) Since DC has remixed Aquaman and made him respectable, can he now ? with Namor?

He always has been able to ? with Namor. It's just that now more people are aware of it since many of them have finally given an Aquaman book a chance.
    8) Don't you prefer The Batman's, Superman, Cyclops, and Logan's uniforms with their blue/black, red, yellow, and blue underoos?

With Supes and Cyke yeah because I find so much blue to be visually jarring and the yellow and red where very good at helping to break all that blue up.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the answer to number 4 is they surrender. thanks all star superman!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i prefer the dark blue and grey batman costume from the 70's and 80's. dark blue blends into the shadows better than black. ninjas actually wore dark blue and not black.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah blue and grey Batman is pretty much the Batman I grew up with. I'll always prefer that look cause Jim Aparo was the GOAT Batman artist. All my favorite stories have blue and grey Batman with the yellow bulletproof oval on his chest.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Yeah blue and grey Batman is pretty much the Batman I grew up with. I'll always prefer that look cause Jim Aparo was the GOAT Batman artist. All my favorite stories have blue and grey Batman with the yellow bulletproof oval on his chest.

yeah i have a lot of those detective comics ,some brave and bold and batman from 70's and 80's. i have an old issue with talia on the cover between batman and robin but its not in good condition in mint condition it would be worth hundreds. i have a detective comics annual involving rhas al gul and the sensie. i have old issues with crime bosses like rupert thorne and characters like hugo strange. the ? is so cool to read the stories when the writing became dark. i have a lot of issues with jim aparo artwork and a couple with neil adams.