Mike Tyson once confronted Mike Jordan about smashing Robin Givens

your flyness
your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
“Mike Tyson’s sitting there with his drink of choice, a Long Island Tea, and when he drinks his real feelings come out …,” Holloway writes.
“I’m telling the server to water his drinks down ‘cause I see where this is going. Mike stares across the table at Michael Jordan. He says, ‘Hey man, you think I’m stupid? I know you f—-d with my b—h.’
“Jordan looks like he just seen a ghost. ‘I know you messed with her,’ Mike says. ‘You can tell me.’
[…]
“It was a circus, for real, that night. Don King trying to change the subject. Me and John trying to hold Mike down. Mike telling everyone he’s going to bust Jordan’s ass. Jordan’s dressed sharp as always and he can’t get out of there fast enough.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/report--mike-tyson-once-drunkenly-confronted-michael-jordan-over-tyson-s-ex-wife-210322662.html

Im calling ducktales on the bolded line alone lol

Comments

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO. Young MJ was fly though. Duck tales on MJ sidepiece being a sista.

But LMAO at his airness having Chicago Bears defense with him and still running.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and we wonder why mike was whoopin robin's azz
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised of this was true Mike Tyson is a nice guy but dude doesn't take no ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    “Mike Tyson’s sitting there with his drink of choice, a Long Island Tea, and when he drinks his real feelings come out …,” Holloway writes.
    “I’m telling the server to water his drinks down ‘cause I see where this is going. Mike stares across the table at Michael Jordan. He says, ‘Hey man, you think I’m stupid? I know you f—-d with my b—h.’
    “Jordan looks like he just seen a ghost. ‘I know you messed with her,’ Mike says. ‘You can tell me.’
    […]
    “It was a circus, for real, that night. Don King trying to change the subject. Me and John trying to hold Mike down. Mike telling everyone he’s going to bust Jordan’s ass. Jordan’s dressed sharp as always and he can’t get out of there fast enough.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/report--mike-tyson-once-drunkenly-confronted-michael-jordan-over-tyson-s-ex-wife-210322662.html

on his way out, jordan should have hit him wit a ..giphy.gif?w=320

Yeah, and Tyson would have hit him with this:

25s5t82.gif

or this:

AnUJmPV.gif

or this:

Mike-Tyson-GIF-061.gif

my fam wouldve had to bury me right that night them hits were lethal as hell
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    […]

25s5t82.gif

or this:

AnUJmPV.gif

or this:

Mike-Tyson-GIF-061.gif

thats why i said on his way out... dont dare do that ? within range of Tyson
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard about this but it wasn't clear whether mj smashed while she was with Tyson. If no, Tyson was in the wrong for being in his feelings. Not that it matters. You probably can't tell a crazy dude who's in love that he's wrong for caping.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol damn the goat could've died that day
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He almost knocked his soul clean out his body
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and we wonder why mike was whoopin robin's azz

nah I always thought that was a myth. She never had any injuries or bruises remember. After allegedly being beaten by young Mike Tyson.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    any man, woman, animal, hell a rock that wouldve been beatin by a young mike wouldve had some type of mark
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 2nd KO tho... You can see the exact moment that ? said "? !!!" In his head before the lights went out

lol He was like "Damn, you ain't have to hit me like that."
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 2nd KO tho... You can see the exact moment that ? said "? !!!" In his head before the lights went out

lol He was like "Damn, you ain't have to hit me like that."
    Like, come on bruh my mama watchin this ? ...
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robin Givens destroyed Mike Tyson. He was never the same after she ? up his already ? up head.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Robin Givens destroyed Mike Tyson. He was never the same after she ? up his already ? up head.

What makes it crazy is that Tyson was a bullied ? until some bully snapped one of his pigeon's neck, then he snapped and beat the boy within an inch of his life, ? D'Amato scooped him up and the rest is history.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    […]

25s5t82.gif

or this:

AnUJmPV.gif

or this:

Mike-Tyson-GIF-061.gif

Second ? looked like John Travolta when he got knocked out in Wild Hogs, John said "WOOOO" when he got hit and it looked like the dude did the same lol
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still funny the first person to go the distance with Tyson was Mitch "Blood" Green, and when they asked him why that was his nickname he said nonchalantly "cause I'm a Blood"
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    I will always believe till 10 years after I die that Mike Tyson's career and chance at the #1 all time spot in boxing was destroyed by the following people:

1) Robin Givens

2) Don King

3) "That wretched swine of a woman", (his own words about her) Desiree Washington

Tyson - Pre-Robin Givens and Don King - could've beat Ali's natural ass.

Desiree killed what was left of his prime.
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Still funny the first person to go the distance with Tyson was Mitch "Blood" Green, and when they asked him why that was his nickname he said nonchalantly "cause I'm a Blood"

Then Mike whipped is ass in the street.

05238069.jpg

The story in Mike's book about beating up Mitch Green outside Dapper Dan's is one of the funniest stories I've ever read.

I actually was fortunate enough to interview Mike in November for the show I work on. I told him about how funny the Mitch Green story was. Mike said he actually saw Mitch Green a couple of years ago in New York while he was at one of his piegon coops and said that he gave Mitch some money because he looked cracked out and Mike felt bad for him. Mike is a good person at heart. It's a shame how people manipulated him.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »

3) "That wretched swine of a woman", (his own words about her) Desiree Washington

Desiree killed what was left of his prime.

She was a news anchor here then got bagged for shoplifting lmao.