Extremist gunmen ? 12 at Paris newspaper. Revenge for cartoon prophet satire. (video)

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are stupid as ? wityh the conspiracy ? not every thing is a
    conspiracy. Islam promotes this kind of fuckery so it's entirely credible that this was a real attack.
  • zombie
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Zombie hates islam so much hes defending whites

How am I defending whites ??? Explain your statement to me.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to be some tension in Paris right now.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    white people are hilarious; their specialty is when somebody says "you can do or say whatever the hell you want to me... just please don't do this one ? thing or we're going to have serious problems" - that's the first thing they're gonna do.

why was that paper publishing racist caricatures of muhammed and jews? because they're racist french ? that's why.

although i'm not entirely convinced that this ? was really even done by radical muslims.

The attackers French had no accent on it so it probably was someone who is not an immigrant
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear you can make fun of any other religion

Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Catholic, Protestant

But when it comes to the Islamic religion

? gets real, you can't even joke about the prophet Muhammad without some act of violence

I mean ? died over a ? CARTOON

Something thats supposed to be harmless, silly and used for entertainment purposes

Got someone killed, grown men all ski masked up with assault rifles taking someone else's life over a cartoon

South Park made fun of tons of people and every religion but when it came to Muhammad, Comedy Central pulled the episode

And this is supposed to America where you have free speech and the freedom of press

This ? is ? and it has to stop

But I dont see the French officials catching these guys alive

If they are extreme enough to ? someone over a cartoon of Muhammad then they will easily ? themselves for the same reason

Catholic and Protestant are Christian denominations
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    conspiracy. Islam promotes this kind of fuckery so it's entirely credible that this was a real attack.

well it would hardly be a viable conspiracy if it wasn't plausible.
    Blacks people are still enslaved in some Islamic nations these people are not our friends.

What nations? And Africans are still being abused and exploited throughout europe yet you're in here hoping for whites to do ethnic cleansing on arabs...
    Islam is incompatible with western civilization when whites actually realize this they will expel Muslims from Europe.

You're conflicted in a way that exposes the weakness of your convictions.
  • zombie
    Options

Blacks people are still enslaved in some Islamic nations these people are not our friends.

What nations? And Africans are still being abused and exploited throughout europe yet you're in here hoping for whites to do ethnic cleansing on arabs...
    Islam is incompatible with western civilization when whites actually realize this they will expel Muslims from Europe.

You are talking out your ass. Blacks are being abused in Europe but not still ? living under chattel slavery like they are in muslim controlled places.

What's more plausible a small group of Muslims decide to murder people based on Islamic laws or a vast conspiracy??? ? the Koran and the hadith clearly co sign this fuckery.
  • zombie
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are talking out your ass. Blacks are being abused in Europe but not still ? living under chattel slavery like they are in muslim controlled places.

What's more plausible a small group of Muslims decide to murder people based on Islamic laws or a vast conspiracy??? ? the Koran and the hadith clearly co sign this fuckery.

Neither is more plausible at this point. You're letting your hate for muslims cloud your knowledge of the nature of europeans. If you can only think about things in binary terms then that's on you.
  • zombie
    Options
    read to koran read the hadith this islamic ? is not a conspiracy it's just a continuation of the islamic history of the murder and slaughter of non muslims that was started and ordered by the fake ass prophet muhammad

do you ? want me to post actually quotes attributed to that so called prophet ???
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate this ?

Paris is a dope ass city that has a lot of blacks in it

And the french people are cool

They showed a ? love when I was there

Now you can't go there without having your ? hole checked

You keep goin back

No worries huh.

@playmaker88‌

well let me see its been my screename ever since I joined this site

so of course a ? aint got no worries, you act like you short bus ? or something ? damn

why you trying to throw shade on a ? lol

it sounds like you mad cause im styling on you, and I can understand to a certain degree

I mean

I look better than you

I dress better than you

I've been to more places than you

I'm probably better at throwing them hands than you, while your boxing skills are on gucci mane status

and you while you look like the type of ? that lives in homeless shelters, and take sink baths at various fast food joints like mcdonalds, I look like the type of ? that sells homes

If there was ever a play, callled ? ? : The Musicial, I would advise you to audition for the lead role, cause you are a natural at it

So with all that being said

Hop off my e-nuts, go apply for a damn passport, and get money ? !
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    read to koran read the hadith this islamic ? is not a conspiracy it's just a continuation of the islamic history of the murder and slaughter of non muslims that was started and ordered by the fake ass prophet muhammad

do you ? want me to post actually quotes attributed to that so called prophet ???

When you're done with that, post the one about the ? who fed 1000's with a couple loafs of bread and fish

You don't have to believe the stories in the bible that's cool for you, but that actually has nothing to do with what islam clearly teaches. In christian dominated nations you can talk ? about jesus you can openly not believe and people have had that freedom for a long time you can't do that ? in muslim nations, they will ? you.

If you want me to give you a comparison of the life of jesus vs muhammad and a break down of how there teachings differed i can do it and the gulf between the two religions will be made very clear.

when you have christians doing evil ? they are clearly not doing what jesus told them to do
    when you have muslims doing evil ? they are clearly doing what muhammad told them to do by his example or direct religious order.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How so?

• Kwan Dai
    Options

Yes, it would make you appear less of a hack.

• Kwan Dai
    Options

When you're done with that, post the one about the ? who fed 1000's with a couple loafs of bread and fish

You don't have to believe the stories in the bible that's cool for you, but that actually has nothing to do with what islam clearly teaches. In christian dominated nations you can talk ? about jesus you can openly not believe and people have had that freedom for a long time you can't do that ? in muslim nations, they will ? you.

If you want me to give you a comparison of the life of jesus vs muhammad and a break down of how there teachings differed i can do it and the gulf between the two religions will be made very clear.

when you have christians doing evil ? they are clearly not doing what jesus told them to do
    when you have muslims doing evil ? they are clearly doing what muhammad told them to do by his example or direct religious order.

You are a sick and incredible liar.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At the bolded I like to see these quotes
  • zombie
    Options
    Religion is the most useless man made institution

wrong. Religion is at fault for many ill's but it is also at fault for much of mankinds greatest creations, worldwide from the first universities, hospitals, THE vast majority of artwork, social cohesion in much of the world and much positive social change can be attributed to religious inspiration.
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

Neither is more plausible at this point. You're letting your hate for muslims cloud your knowledge of the nature of europeans. If you can only think about things in binary terms then that's on you.

I know the nature of europeans but the nature of the arabs/ muslims is no better, i am not bigging up the europeans in this. This is a case of the enemy of my enemy is my ? enemy

I am just keeping it real when i say that islam cannot function in western society and that it is a treat to the whole non muslim world.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

You are a sick and incredible liar.

He's not a liar, only a stiff-necked fool and a hypocrite