So I went pescetarian. .how long do u think I will last

Options
Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in AKA Donkey
I been practicing for 3 weeks now this eating life style ...I also eliminated alot of starches I still consume breads..The fish I eat all but not tilapia or too much of high mercury
When I get cravings I grab sum salt....I want to bridge onto vegetarian and possibly full vegan

So I went pescetarian. .how long do u think I will last 11 votes

by the end of the month your fat ass will be eating or eos and fried chicken again
18%
Ajackson17Rubato Garcia 2 votes
I give u 2 months and u will break down at jack in the box for a spicy chicken sandwhich
18%
Bussy_Getta silverfoxx 2 votes
4 months after u loose yo weight u will go back to being a greedy pig
9%
Moore7s 1 vote
You a boss Aqua u will make it to full vegan within the next year
54%
PILL_COSBYBiblicalAtheist ParallelKatBlackCatMorehouseGammaRay 6 votes

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du did you give up on your diet?
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited January 2015
    Options
    it's Strang cause it seems like it's impossible for me to sleep longer than 5 hours
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    good job for trying to do something healthier

I agree aqua. I'm proud of you
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after you lose ten pounds you'll get more enthused... minimize the salt... remember salt holds water. and drink more water to help increase metabolism.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you are what you eat
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Yea I'm working on the salt now. It's just really hard when u r soo used to eating a certain way..my cravings r pretty easy to fight being I'm a natural fighting person so I feel pretty confident so far everything been good...I will start working out after the income tax season
  • ShottaDaBeast
    Options
    why after income tax season tho? just start! workout in your room if you can't afford a gym
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Cause I work way too much after tax season I usually get at least a 4 month break
  • ShottaDaBeast
    Options
    Cause I work way too much after tax season I usually get at least a 4 month break

everyday you wake up i want you to wake up 1 hour earlier and do this circuit.
    - 4 sets of sit-ups 20 reps,
    -4 sets of reverse crunches 20 reps,
    -4 sets of side crunches 20 reps and
    -10 blupees

then take ya ass to work or where ever you going. :D
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Rofl ok I will attempt :wink:
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you grabbing salt?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    LLCoolA wrote: »

How bout you go full canibal and eat a ? .

2450994-9258833253-13928.gif
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I get cravings I grab sum salt...

When you get ethered you grab salt too.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Psychic Twins hit me up and said you're gonna make it. You're a boss Aqua!
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think aqua wouldn't look too bad if she lost some weight.

We'll see if I'm right if she ever hit the 140 mark.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    because salt is one of the main ingredients in fatty fast foods that arent good for u...so like i will get a small french fry or i might eay like some doritoes or just some kind of small amount snack junk food...but thats ONLY if im really really craving majority of the time i snack on something healthy like nuts n fruits n ? ..i eat ALOT I MEAN ALOT I MEAN A WHOLE LOT OF GREEN LEAFY SALADS EVERYDAY i feel like im a ? rabbit...i do the fish thing 2 to 3 times a week i eat alot of beans....to be honest it hasnt really been that bad...my homegirls be ? me off though going to popeyes n ? ordering in front of me
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    my beakfast is the same every moring

im eating either organic whole grain oatmeal with honey and blueberrys and a 1 egg omelette with spinach and lemon water

or i eat a 2 egg spinach omelette with 2 cups of non fat plain organic greek yogurt topped with rasberries and a bit of honey...
    every single day...i know that sounds like ? but my taste buds r used to it

i only drink water with fresh squeezed lemon in it...but if i must have flavor then i drink grape juice 100 percent..

i dont eat much bread anymore however last night i ate a cinnamon roll

by the end of this month i want to be able to eliminate all sugars from my foods.....so my coffee will have to be sweetened with coffee.....i tihnk the biggest challenge of everything is going to be the alcohol cause i am an alcoholic on my times off
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eat some steel cut oatmeal, almonds, avocados, yogurt and ?

avoid salt..makes you hungrier
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't go crazy nuts eliminating salts, especially if you drinks lots of water, bad ? happens both ways, too much salt or too little. As a treat you could probably keep at least one teaspoon of sugar in your coffee, and if you're already not eating lots of breads and stuff you may not even be going over the recommended 26 grams of sugar a day. To put that in perspective, one flavored yogurt cup has 11 grams of sugar, one teaspoon of sugar is 4 grams.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Don't go crazy nuts eliminating salts, especially if you drinks lots of water, bad ? happens both ways, too much salt or too little. As a treat you could probably keep at least one teaspoon of sugar in your coffee, and if you're already not eating lots of breads and stuff you may not even be going over the recommended 26 grams of sugar a day. To put that in perspective, one flavored yogurt cup has 11 grams of sugar, one teaspoon of sugar is 4 grams.

thanks for that i know i dont want to make myself sick or unhealthy im really new to all this i have been doing some reading and stuff just to keep myself informed... and i do eat the greek yogurt atleast once a day
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I think aqua wouldn't look too bad if she lost some weight.

We'll see if I'm right if she ever hit the 140 mark.

yall hoes so slick evil

throwin shade
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thanks for that i know i dont want to make myself sick or unhealthy im really new to all this i have been doing some reading and stuff just to keep myself informed... and i do eat the greek yogurt atleast once a day

You could just get rid of sugar in it's gazilion forms and you'd already be healthier lol.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    we all know kahleesi looks like a monkey with a mustache ,,,