funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never beat the original Mario.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...kys.

I still have yet to beat the original Castlevania game. I can't get past the Grim Reaper. I got killed so many times that I just stopped playing it. Don't judge me.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent completed a Zelda game since Majora's mask.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only liked playing Pokemon on my lil cousins gbc but never ? with the cartoon or cards...only Zelda game I beat was oot never played majoras mask and played 1 of the snes games can't remember which one...only metroid I played was the 1st prime and I didn't complete it cuz I got stuck in a part said ? it then eventually my boy asked for his game back lol
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...kys.

I still have yet to beat the original Castlevania game. I can't get past the Grim Reaper. I got killed so many times that I just stopped playing it. Don't judge me.

I was 4 when SNES came out. I had a Nintendo but had no desire to play or beat that ? especially since Super Mario World was way better. I think I played like 4 Nintendo games, TMNT, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt , Batman and some stupid ass game that I can't even remember the name of. Oh yeah, I played the original Zelda and never beat that ? either, granted I never actually owned the game.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never played Zelda ever

What ? ?
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day I used to play sf2 in this Indian cigar shop and used to pick blanka so I wouldn't have to fight him cuz I could never beat him. That's back when it was just regular world warrior and you only had the original 8 to choose from with no mirror matches.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    M Bison was the first ? to make me throw a temper tantrum over being unable to beat him. I took so many L's to that ? to the point he made me take SF2 out and throw it across the room mad hard. Luckily the game still worked.

Aha you just kno' that if you bad up Bison in the first round he's gonna come out in the second and third lookin' to ? ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day I used to play sf2 in this Indian cigar shop and used to pick blanka so I wouldn't have to fight him cuz I could never beat him. That's back when it was just regular world warrior and you only had the original 8 to choose from with no mirror matches.

I never beat Mortal Kombat 2 arcade mode in my life lol, I could never beat Shao Kahn , most of the time I would get stuck on kintaro
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

I never beat Mortal Kombat 2 arcade mode in my life lol, I could never beat Shao Kahn , most of the time I would get stuck on kintaro

I could only beat it by doing cheesy ass ? ......
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I beat Shao Khan for Genesis by only mid kicking him. For SNES, that mid kick ? aint work. I had to earn that dub.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea I know MK had exploits that worked against the cpu, one of them was jump and then jump forward kick

constant sweep works against the lower levels
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still haven't beaten my favorite game from 2014 (Bravely Default) and I spoiled the ending for myself before the ? even came out in America. Got about 95 hours on my main save file right now but a ? too busy working and ? .
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " In SF2 I would pick Chun-Li and do her spinning bird kick and pause just as she got upside down so I could see under her dress :( I'm not proud of that but hey I was just a boy :("

@ to. Smh.

Don't judge me.

I would do that too with here lighting kick and when they added that standing upwards heavy kick
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "- I think the Armored Core series is one of the best games ever made and I'm prolly the only one in Canada who knows about it LOLOLOLOL SMMFH"

Always wanted to try that, how does the ones for ps3 stack up?

Another confession for me is that I have never beat a FF. Usually get about half way before moving onto something else. Which is weird because I have some of the old ones on my steam account and consider it to be one of my favorite franchise up to 10 or 12
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

- me and my friends started a crew way back in the day called the Pokemon Force (like the Ginyu Force) and we'd do variations of the poses just like the Ginyu Force.... go ahead clown I was young and naive :(

dylan-shock.gif

23tky0m.gif

tumblr_m377qectTi1qb5esko1_500.gif
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -I've played every Suikoden except 5
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -I've played every Suikoden except 5

I played them all, very underrated series