Do you think black Christians are stupid

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/YG6rjsF0HJU

this guy think black Christians are stupid.

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid? No.

Horribly close-minded? Sure.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Stupid? No.

Horribly close-minded? Sure.
    Can say the same for atheist. For a book written thousands of years ago, the bible sure has a detailed description of modern day times
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Stupid' isn't a word I like when discussin' religion but I don't really get why any Black would belong to Christianity
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willfully ignorant
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Na, white Christians that believe Jesus and ? are white are stupid. This guy is stupid.

055 second mark
    Pope Francis I and Benedict XVI praying to a Blac…: http://youtu.be/fGb_y_rEcrU

Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus.
  • BangEm_Bart
    And Mormons and new Zionist are stupid.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willfully ignorant

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are usually pretty ridiculous, not all of them are stupid.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Depends how deep the belief is
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    believe in whatever u want to
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no limits to stupid now a days.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Christians lack knowledge in religion and spiritual systems that they believe in. It takes years of studying to even get to any bottom of this. The history of it all is very long course of study so people think it's easier to just believe in the religion they are born into and say it's real. Spirituality takes many years of real study and research.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People's need to believe in something will make them irrational at times. Even believing in nothing is technically believing in something. Where the arguments start is people thinking that their way of thinking is right, not because it's logical per se, but because they want to be on the right side of things. There's logic in christianity, islam, and other major religions and there's logic in being an atheist. I personally don't understand how you essentially roll in excess of 10 trillion dice and all come up 6s, then after that, get all this organization that maintains itself over time, something has to be calling the shots, that's just me tho. There's holes in Christianity too, as well as every other religion. Blind faith allows people to be taken advantage of, and while I believe in ? , and Jesus Christ, I don't immediately shoot down everybody else. That's corny. I question everything, but I never question ? if that makes any sense. But if he made me this way, he understands.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you add the fact that my entire religious experience would have been different had my ancestors got snatched up from west Africa is some ? I think about sometimes too. ? be in denial about our religion being forced on us, but it's pretty plain to see. At the end of the day, eventually we gon see what's what. I just try to lead a good life, can't control everything. ? can't convinced me there ain't a ? though.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far so respectful
  • BangEm_Bart
    marc123 wrote: »
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

Bruh, genesis 28: 49-68 says what happened to the original ysraelites. The bible doesn't condone slavery. The slaves in Africa were following the Judaic tradition of the bible before the triangle slave trade and the Europeans corrupted it and changed the images of Jesus to reflect Cesare Borgia. How can we bash black Christians and call ourselves African Americans when Africa is a white man's name. We are all hypocrites confused about our own history and speaking European languages.