Do you think black Christians are stupid

12345679»

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Isaiah 45 : 6-7
    More fire for your arsenal....
    Sad that you gonna take it and run the other way with it......
    Please read it

LOL!!!! You really wanted me to read this????

Isaiah 45:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

---Okay, so based on me reading this, I have discovered the Bible ? invented disease, torture, slavery, ? , genocide and natural disasters that maim and destroy lives.

Thanks for proving how evil and horrible the Bible ? is. That means the Bible ? SANCTIONS ALL of the evil of the world today. The Bible ? is nothing less then a demonic beast worthy of disrespect and mockery.

I can CLEARLY SEE why evil ? such as Christopher Columbus and American slavery owners LOOOVED the Bible.

That's actually not what it says I had this discussion with you a long time ago. that passage is translated too strongly it actually says that the lord creates calamity not evil.

Oh like that's better. Fail!

Calamity is much better.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Theres no black Christian in the bible but book of kings Ferdinand 5:8 states

Tho dark in resin origin need not uphold.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M0WDDjgjrZc/U9mApmFlxgI/AAAAAAAAVYo/O8dH9ZsUUnM/s1600/? +outta+here+with+that+dumb+? .jpg[/img]
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    None of those are TV Shows tho. Those are images people use as a representation of Christ. A symbol

See, we live in North America with this European Monarchy. All you know is White Jesus becuz that's all you see. You've been conditioned to believe EVERYBODY worships Ceasare Borgia when they don't. But believe me, I'm just as upset as you are (especially when it comes to Black Owned Churches).

Much love tho Brotha. I hold no malice towards you. I was Agnostic the first 24 years of these 26 here in this Hell, I get it

No malice at all bro, I didn't take anything you said personal. I know not everyone worships the hippie looking version of Jesus but my basic point is that many do since Europeans were the ones who edited the Bible the most anyway and it's why many look at Christianity as a White man's religion (among other reasons of course).

That in itself wouldn't bother me if it wasn't for the history of European Christians and how they used the Bible historically, but I used to be Christian, so I get it too lol....I was baptized as a baby, so technically I was Christian for 16 years. I'm 31 now, so that's still a long time.
  • kingblaze84
    zzombie wrote: »
    Isaiah 45 : 6-7
    More fire for your arsenal....
    Sad that you gonna take it and run the other way with it......
    Please read it

LOL!!!! You really wanted me to read this????

Isaiah 45:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

---Okay, so based on me reading this, I have discovered the Bible ? invented disease, torture, slavery, ? , genocide and natural disasters that maim and destroy lives.

Thanks for proving how evil and horrible the Bible ? is. That means the Bible ? SANCTIONS ALL of the evil of the world today. The Bible ? is nothing less then a demonic beast worthy of disrespect and mockery.

I can CLEARLY SEE why evil ? such as Christopher Columbus and American slavery owners LOOOVED the Bible.

That's actually not what it says I had this discussion with you a long time ago. that passage is translated too strongly it actually says that the lord creates calamity not evil.

Oh like that's better. Fail!

Exactly, calamity is just as bad as evil. Might as well be evil lol, not sure why him or anyone else would think that sounds any better. Calamity can be a baby born with no ears or eyes (they exist), how the hell is that a good thing.

Once I read that passage, it made perfect sense to me why the "Holy Land" is so filled with violence and chaos now smh.....
  • phukkyou2
    edited May 2015
    None of those are TV Shows tho. Those are images people use as a representation of Christ. A symbol

See, we live in North America with this European Monarchy. All you know is White Jesus becuz that's all you see. You've been conditioned to believe EVERYBODY worships Ceasare Borgia when they don't. But believe me, I'm just as upset as you are (especially when it comes to Black Owned Churches).

Much love tho Brotha. I hold no malice towards you. I was Agnostic the first 24 years of these 26 here in this Hell, I get it

No malice at all bro, I didn't take anything you said personal. I know not everyone worships the hippie looking version of Jesus but my basic point is that many do since Europeans were the ones who edited the Bible the most anyway and it's why many look at Christianity as a White man's religion (among other reasons of course).

That in itself wouldn't bother me if it wasn't for the history of European Christians and how they used the Bible historically, but I used to be Christian, so I get it too lol....I was baptized as a baby, so technically I was Christian for 16 years. I'm 31 now, so that's still a long time.

No, many people don't look at Christianity as "the white man's religion" even though there are those few who do (which is silly).

And you have my conscious tingling. Something's off about you. I know it. You're hiding something

• kingblaze84

No, many people don't look at Christianity as "the white man's religion" even though there are those few who do (which is silly).

And you have my conscious tingling. Something's off about you. I know it. You're hiding something

Something's off about me? And I'm hiding something? Lol I laughed on the train reading that, ehh IDK.....I do have a past, but it's not a horrible one.

I've done some brutal and foul ? to my enemies, but otherwise I'd say I'm well behaved.
  • phukkyou2
    I'm mad at Jesus too. Where's my dime piece Wifey at? Where's my piece of mind? Where's my success, all that happens to me is that I keep gettin ? over and abused...

But that doesn't have ? to do with the world tho. I mean who REALLY knows what happened the days before, during, and after your Existence. You really don't know do you?, you just know what you "Know"
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2015
    I'm mad at Jesus too. Where's my dime piece Wifey at? Where's my piece of mind? Where's my success, all that happens to me is that I keep gettin ? over and abused...

But that doesn't have ? to do with the world tho. I mean who REALLY knows what happened the days before, during, and after your Existence. You really don't know do you?, you just know what you "Know"

Damn, hang in there man. Hope it ain't that bad for you. I'm not so much mad at Jesus (no faith in him to BE mad at him), but I'll admit that when I was younger and Christian, I realized my prayers for world peace never seemed to go anywhere lol. It just seems to make little sense that Jesus is a "savior" yet people worldwide are still being ? over.

Like me and my friends in Catholic School used to say, how come the Bible ? was all active back in the day but nowhere to be seen now? I honestly found myself agreeing with the Jews in the Bible when they called Jesus a false savior. It just seemed ridiculous to me after awhile.
  • phukkyou2
    The way I see it is The Big Homie is active as before. Maybe you just AREN'T paying attention
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2015
    The way I see it is The Big Homie is active as before. Maybe you just AREN'T paying attention

Jesus is active on Earth.....? Where? Earth still has floods, droughts, plagues, tornadoes and world hunger. According to the Bible prophesies, the savior would end all these things.

They haven't been ended yet. Not sure where "The Big Homie" is actually active at, but if you know where he is, please tell us.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? has a motive and allowed Europeans to paint him in the image that they want to perceive him as, in order to draw them in out of the ignorance of their hearts. Slavery re-introduced other Africans to Christ as some Africans were already Christians.

Do you think white people would accept Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour if they knew he wasn't the same ethnicity as them?

Also not all black people are African. Black is dominant and the original color of everyone's ancestors. White is a recessive gene caused by the lack of melanin that comes from black. ? was so intelligent that he did not describe race in the bible or even racism because he's the alpha and omega and knows racism is a sin and that the evilness in our own hearts might blind us from wanting to understand him but in return black ppl with no knowledge automatically assume that those black Christians are ? .
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is horrible
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate religious threads. ? it.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015

Jesus is active on Earth.....? Where? Earth still has floods, droughts, plagues, tornadoes and world hunger. According to the Bible prophesies, the savior would end all these things.

They haven't been ended yet. Not sure where "The Big Homie" is actually active at, but if you know where he is, please tell us.

You forget. None of this ? was supposed to happen in the first place. But I feel you tho Bruh.

I'm just smart enough to realize that some things are just out of your or my own understanding. Who knows, maybe we're "Gods in Training" to take over the different Galaxies out there.

I mean I'd love to take Skin Diamond on a date. I think I "deserve" it. But I understand that these things just don't happen.

Other things I could talk about

Needless to say I pray thru the Trinity. I KNOW it's real. ? will, reveal himself if you want him to
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    ? bruh....get it together....you've been having some wild luck though lol
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    It is what it is Bruh. I've been riding around ? & Hi'd Up since since (even after my current DUI) with no Insurance, a ? up Transmission, a cracked all the way across Windshield (that just RECENTLY got repaired, 6 months after the fact). My car shuts off and on on me when I drive. My license is suspended for a year in Virginia and I've been pulled over a couple times during this whole process without them running my License.

And that's just me Driving, leaving the house n ?
    giving this a big ol' WTF

• phukkyou2
    Gaadamn bruh....get it together....you've been having some wild luck though lol

It's not luck tho Breh, it's Blessings.

But that's nothing tho. Like I said, that's just leaving the crib
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Gaadamn bruh....get it together....you've been having some wild luck though lol

It's not luck tho Breh, it's Blessings.

But that's nothing tho. Like I said, that's just leaving the crib

I hear you, don't take those blessings for granted though. If that's just you leaving the crib, then your Saturday nights must be crazy. Driving faded is fun till you got a lawsuit hanging over you
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭