CENTCOM Twitter Account Hacked By Individuals Claiming To Be Part Of ISIS

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in The Social Lounge
original.jpg

The Twitter account for U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) was hacked on Monday by individuals claiming to be part of the Islamic State, the militant group formerly known as ISIS.

"ISIS is already here, we are in your PCs, in each military base," read a message posted to CENTCOM's account by the hackers. "With Allah's permission we are in CENTCOM now."

Information tweeted out from the CENTCOM Twitter account by the hackers included contact information for high-ranking military officials. Pro-Islamic State messages were also tweeted from the account.

The hacking took place as President Barack Obama gave a speech urging Congress to pass new measures to protect Americans from hackers.

"If we're going to be connected, then we need to be protected," Obama said.

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    The most merciful tho....
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    This ISIS ? is about to turn up, and I think they will use this to place more regulation on the interwebs.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is Time for the west to stop playing with Islam there needs to be all out war against this ? .

But I'm still seeing people on tv talking about terrorism has nothing to do with
    Islam....smh
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CENTCOM has a twitter account for what purpose?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    America and their boogiemen.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    It is Time for the west to stop playing with Islam there needs to be all out war against this ? .

But I'm still seeing people on tv talking about terrorism has nothing to do with
    Islam....smh

So, you are advocating the killing of Muslims? Mr. we are the world and Jesus forgive everyone.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    The tweet is packed full of the usual Buzz words so, the sheep fall right in. Allah, Infidel, and Sharia. The ? reads like an episode of 24, or state of affairs. foh.

Why don't these Arabs have Arabic Keyboards? With all the intel these Arabs have I am sure they know the ? they are writing to have people fluent in Arabic.

• zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Islam....smh

So, you are advocating the killing of Muslims? Mr. we are the world and Jesus forgive everyone.

Yes I am advocating self defense as is my right. like I told you in that other thread Christians can go to war and you filthy murdering Muslims have to be stopped
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Islam....smh

Yes I am advocating self defense as is
    my right. you filthy murdering Muslims have to be stopped.

Do it then. Tough Guy. I am sure you know where plenty of Muslims reside. Take your tough guy act offline.

• zombie
    Options
    The tweet is packed full of the usual Buzz words so, the sheep fall right in. Allah, Infidel, and Sharia. The ? reads like an episode of 24, or state of affairs. foh.

Why don't these Arabs have Arabic Keyboards? With all the intel these Arabs have I am sure they know the ? they are writing to have people fluent in Arabic.

because they don't have to be arabs in the frist place just muslims
  • zombie
    Options

Islam....smh

Do it then. Tough Guy. I am sure you know where plenty of Muslims reside. Take your tough guy act offline.

yeah and while i'm in jail more people like you will be out here spreading lies about islam trying to make it seem peaceful when it's nothing more than the ramblings of a ? , slave owner, liar called muhammad and besides I am not religiously ordered to slaughter unbelievers you are.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

because they don't have to be arabs in the frist place just muslims

RIGGGHHTTT!!

• Kwan Dai
    Options

Islam....smh

yeah and while i'm in jail more people like you will be out here spreading lies about islam trying to make it seem peaceful when it's nothing more than the ramblings of a ? , slave owner, liar called muhammad and besides I am not religiously ordered to slaughter unbelievers you are.

More incoherrent ramblings. Pathetic.
  • zombie
    Options

Islam....smh

More incoherrent ramblings. Pathetic.

Muhammad was a murdering, lying, robber and ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know what to trust anymore...
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Fml

@Pico‌ they got your info?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Fml

Idk but I be lookin Persian so hopefully Allah have mercy on my soul :-(
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    these terrorist using computers now ? wild

greg been on it
  • zombie
    Options
    Fml

Nah, you have to dead just like the rest of them because you have sexy pictures all over the ? internet.

You think they don't know about the Pico reloaded thread???
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Fml

Nah, you have to dead just like the rest of them because you have sexy pictures all over the ? internet.

You think they don't know about the Pico reloaded thread???

Holy ? , you're right :-(