Options
    I ain't seen nothing from him so far too impressive
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Snoop living thru his son, I think he's going to Notre Dame or FSU.
    Nah, we're done at the WR position this cycle. I figured he'd be at USC or UCLA.

His offer not commitable to us.

He'll end up at ASU.

Y'all must have better WR's on the board for the reason why his offer is commitable? I thought about ASU, I can see him going there too.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, we're done at the WR position this cycle. I figured he'd be at USC or UCLA.

He'll end up at ASU.

Y'all must have better WR's on the board for the reason why his offer is commitable? I thought about ASU, I can see him going there too.

We signed two Juco WR's this year. Went light on receiver this year period. Had to balance out our classes (get some Jr's ^)on the roster. Plus the Cali 2016 WR class loaded.

Top WR's in 2015 in Cali is Equanemious St. Brown, Trent Irwin and Snoop (although he transferred to LV)

2016 has a good 6 to 8 WR prospects already more highly touted then all of them.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

He'll end up at ASU.

We signed two Juco WR's this year. Went light on receiver this year period. Had to balance out our classes (get some Jr's ^)on the roster. Plus the Cali 2016 WR class loaded.

Top WR's in 2015 in Cali is Equanemious St. Brown, Trent Irwin and Snoop (although he transferred to LV)

2016 has a good 6 to 8 WR prospects already more highly touted then all of them.

That's whats up. Lil Snoop was supposedly interested in FSU but we took 3 last yr, 4 this cycle, and probably 2 or 3 in 2016.

I know it's a long shot in the woods, but I would love if we could get Biggie in this class.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I ain't seen nothing from him so far too impressive

yea i seen 2 e[episodes last night and didn't really see anytihngg that impressive myself

good show too
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its on right now
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not lacking in scholarship offers from top College Football programs
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop son is a good route runner.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i had to go with a comparison on the high end i'd day Anquan Bolden.

Middle i'd say Alshon Jeffrey (college version, before he blew up in Chicago)

Low end i'd say Mike Williams (USC)

The only thing holdin me back from sayin he's a beast or a 3 n done or sure fire NFL WR is i cant tell how fast he is from watching on tv. He's strong as ? . But doesnt really know that yet.

1 angle i see is put him in a good weight routine w/ his blocking and imagine him as a recieving TE in 3, 4 years.....thats if he;s as slow as he sometimes looks. But he stay beatin dudes deep. So idk
  • S2J
    Options
    Woooop. He chose UCLA.

Good choice imo. Program on the rise, but not too loaded.

FSU and USC he wouldnt have played for a minute.
  • S2J
    Options
    UCLA got a helluva lot of recruits. Signed that 'Jamabo' kid everybody talkin about.

Yea this was a good look.
  • S2J
    Options
    Just found out the white boy from 'St. John Bosco' in the epsiode that Snoop's son daps up is the #2 pocket QB in the country, he signed with UCLA, too. Josh Rosen. Yo in 3 years this gon be a squad.

• 9TRAY
    Options

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On espn right now
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the kid luck. Shout out to him for creating his own path and not just living off dad. That's man ? right there!
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    Snoop gotta' dilemma on his hands. His son is going to his favorite CFB teams rival.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like a good kid. He will be good but not a superstar type WR.

Gorman being labeled the #1 team in USA is BS. Those smallish wack teams they were playing out there.
    C'mon man.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Gorman being labeled the #1 team in USA is BS. Those smallish wack teams they were playing out there.
    C'mon man.
    Co sign, they was kilin cats 77-0, ? what?
  • S2J
    Options

C'mon man.

Sheeeit. Their first 4 games were against natioanlly ranked teams. Their team is full of D1 prospects. They're legit.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gorman is basically the West Coast's IMG Academy. They recruit kids from all over.

They can hang with anybody.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

C'mon man.

Sheeeit. Their first 4 games were against natioanlly ranked teams. Their team is full of D1 prospects. They're legit.

I remember Miami BTW kicking ass and taking names easily in Gorman's own house the season before.

Those teams from Utah, Arizona and Anaheim, California they played don't seem to be as physical, fast or aggressive as some of elite teams seen in Texas, Florida etc. Some of those teams they were playing didn't even have black kids on the squad out there.

I believe Booker T would've beat them again this year. Not saying Gorman isn't good but #1 in USA?!?

However, i'll give them props for going undefeated even they recruit the best players in their area.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop raised a legit football player... he not supremely talented but he has mad skills

with nfl experienced jim mora coaching him up i could see Cordell going as high as the 3rd or 2nd round in the draft and possibly starting in his 3rd or 4th year
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    *looks at snoops smirk*

tumblr_m77v7oUPxu1ql3br0o1_400.gif

not sure if proud of son or high as ? ...
  • 9TRAY
    Options