Ladies, quick question...

Options
huey
huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
Is it ? up if a dude leaves you for the reason being that you two haven't had sex in half a year?

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You saying they used to have sex and stopped or never had sex at all by knowing each other for half a year?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whats the reason?
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whats the reason?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I need a reason, but I'm leaning towards saying it's not wrong.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Intimacy issues on her side
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    Intimacy issues on her side

She needs to be with someone who cares about her and is willing to work with her on these issues. I wouldn't say he's wrong...I would just say he's wrong for HER
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You youngsters just don't want a sexless relationship because y'all are ony in it for the sex in the first place. Relationships aren't about sex nor is it built on that. You gotta build a foundation of other things before you have sex. I'm in a relationship and I ain't having sex until I'm married. He ain't gettin' the coochi until he puts a ring on it because that way I can be assured I won't have no baby daddies, no kids and no "I have been used for my body" ? . You gonna have to earn it. & the relationship is fine because we aren't sex-crazed, all-? -no-nothin', loveless idiots like the rest of y'all either.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    You youngsters just don't want a sexless relationship because y'all are ony in it for the sex in the first place. Relationships aren't about sex nor is it built on that. You gotta build a foundation of other things before you have sex. I'm in a relationship and I ain't having sex until I'm married. He ain't gettin' the coochi until he puts a ring on it because that way I can be assured I won't have no baby daddies, no kids and no "I have been used for my body" ? . You gonna have to earn it. & the relationship is fine because we aren't sex-crazed, all-? -no-nothin', loveless idiots like the rest of y'all either.

If you are under 25, you will be cheated on if you haven't been yet.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you are under 25, you will be cheated on if you haven't been yet.

Do you know how many times I've heard that on this site & how much I just laugh? Y'all don't know the kind of man I'm with nor do you know the details of the desicions. You men just say that because if you were with someone like me you'd cheat on me because of that, well that's why I'm not with typical sex-crazed black men like Y'ALL and instead with a man like HIM. & everytime y'all say that kinda thing I get even more thankful for the kinda man he is.

But keep wishing.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It always funny when those who portray a perfect man or relationship end up eating their words cause he did exactly what they were saying he'd never do.

If you're with a human, you can't put anything past them.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    It always funny when those who portray a perfect man or relationship end up eating their words cause he did exactly what they were saying he'd never do.

If you're with a human, you can't put anything past them.

First of all, I don't have a perfect relationship, no relationship or man is perfect. The question was CHEATING, and I know for a fact I don't have a cheater. I'm too good for that ? . If that makes someone perfect because they aren't that kinda person to cheat or even want anyone else than whatever. BTW, I wouldn't expect you to "get it" it anyway because, well...look at the kind of men you deal with. Look at the kind of person you are in general.

I don't expect you to know ? about what I'm talking about anyway.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no sex for 6 months=she's ? someone else
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well if thats the problem its kinda hard to say. If you leave without trying to truly help her work through her intamacy issues with her then you would be an ? . However if you were trying to get her to open up and work through them and nothing worked then yeah you have a right to leave and find intamacy somewhere else. Just be mindful if you do cheat while still in the relationship and she finds out that just makes it even worse for her.

Well then I'd be a complete ? cause if she just stopped having sex with me after a month without a reason, I'd either automatically cheat or just send her a text saying "This is wack, your wack, we're through".
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol @ this thread.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    First of all, I don't have a perfect relationship, no relationship or man is perfect. The question was CHEATING, and I know for a fact I don't have a cheater. I'm too good for that ? . If that makes someone perfect because they aren't that kinda person to cheat or even want anyone else than whatever. BTW, I wouldn't expect you to "get it" it anyway because, well...look at the kind of men you deal with. Look at the kind of person you are in general.

I don't expect you to know ? about what I'm talking about anyway.

How do you know for a Fact??? Do you have him followed when you're not with him, are ya living together??? Naivity is believing something won't or can't happen to you... and sex is important, you'll realize that when you have it... it doesn't outweigh any other important facet of a relationship, but best believe it isn't a minor detail
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I wouldn't cheat on you. But Best believe there would be a, "we need to talk," text message followed by you eating haagan daaz ice cream and watching Oprah with a box of Kleenex to wipe up the rain drops falling from your eyes.

If you're with someone you care about, sex is one of those experiences you should live up. It's like having a car and not using the stereo. Why enjoy it if you're not going to enjoy it to the fullest?

Your first paragraph was ridiculously pathetic and merely a flashback of your first heartbreak. I'm not as girly as you so don't play that w me. Anyway, it isn't any of your business what or why I do what I do in my personal life, y'all can debate a stranger's business and partner all y'all want. It doesn't take away from the fact that y'all still don't know ? and I'm literally cracking up at you silly ? right now.

Lulz.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whats the reason?

Irrelevant...