Will Munny wrote: »
    IS is just so
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Based on this, I would say they're people who want their land, their way. Im not even mad. I respect the part about them not being able to see family because of the borders. Borders put up behind European policies. So they knocked the borders down.

Yeah whatever its "their" country, but don't pretend like that ? isn't ? ? Germany on steriods, HGH, and T-boosters. Don't act like its about borders, that ? is about as regressive as it gets. smh you really just watched the last 5 minutes.

Nah I watched the whole thing patna. Its a bunch of Arabs who are upset about living by boundaries placed by Europeans. Upset that America bombed them. And are proud and voicing the fact that America failed in Iraq. America wont show that though. America is going to praise getting rid of Saddam. The ? with the kids is a little extreme, but they are being taught how to ride for their beliefs. Aint ? ? about it. Arent you white? You wouldnt understand.....

You patriot you

I never said ? about the US not being a reason they came to power but that doesn't make them any less evil.

I dont see anything evil about it in the long run. Just a bunch of men taking their land back. All the killings are justified. Not right. But justified. For the fact they have their own police, own government, and own judicial system......i cant do nothing but respect it. The media paints them out to be savages. Its dope to finally to get a look from the inside.

Pushing people off buildings for being ? isn't savage?

Stoning women for adultery isn't savage?

Killing kids for watching soccer isn't savage?

Trapping 50k Yazidi on a mountain so they can starve to death because they aren't muslims isn't savage?

Christians and Europeans have all done similar things.

Hell, its black Africans committing genocide against other black Africans as we speak.

Im a realist. All they're doing is building a nation as they see fit. The only thing I see wrong is the raising of the children to hate. But its THEIR land. Let them live how they want. To be honest, ? was better when Saddam was alive. He made them behave. Islam has always been a strict following. Let them cook how they see fit.

don't be a ? idiot their goal is not to just build a nation it's to spread islam by force and to begin with isis is not a home grown movement it's made up of fighters from all over the world. So it's not their LAND.

leaving isis alone is like leaving cancer alone it is going to ? you.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    IS is just so

Based on this, I would say they're people who want their land, their way. Im not even mad. I respect the part about them not being able to see family because of the borders. Borders put up behind European policies. So they knocked the borders down.

Yeah whatever its "their" country, but don't pretend like that ? isn't ? ? Germany on steriods, HGH, and T-boosters. Don't act like its about borders, that ? is about as regressive as it gets. smh you really just watched the last 5 minutes.

Nah I watched the whole thing patna. Its a bunch of Arabs who are upset about living by boundaries placed by Europeans. Upset that America bombed them. And are proud and voicing the fact that America failed in Iraq. America wont show that though. America is going to praise getting rid of Saddam. The ? with the kids is a little extreme, but they are being taught how to ride for their beliefs. Aint ? ? about it. Arent you white? You wouldnt understand.....

You patriot you

I never said ? about the US not being a reason they came to power but that doesn't make them any less evil.

I dont see anything evil about it in the long run. Just a bunch of men taking their land back. All the killings are justified. Not right. But justified. For the fact they have their own police, own government, and own judicial system......i cant do nothing but respect it. The media paints them out to be savages. Its dope to finally to get a look from the inside.

Trapping 50k Yazidi on a mountain so they can starve to death because they aren't muslims isn't savage?

Hell, its black Africans committing genocide against other black Africans as we speak.

Im a realist. All they're doing is building a nation as they see fit. The only thing I see wrong is the raising of the children to hate. But its THEIR land. Let them live how they want. To be honest, ? was better when Saddam was alive. He made them behave. Islam has always been a strict following. Let them cook how they see fit.

don't be a ? idiot their goal is not to just build a nation it's to spread islam by force and to begin with isis is not a home grown movement it's made up of fighters from all over the world. So it's not their LAND.

He's a naive, no point in explaining it to him
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is ISIS so hard to believe?

The marriage of Western European Imperialism with Capitalism gave birth to numerous things that continue to ? the world up today including racism, massive income inequality, global exploitation and here islamic extremism which was created in response.

Islamic extremism is a direct result of Zionism and the obtrusiveness of western powers. So ISIS is just the latest manifestation. You don't believe Arabs are actually angry about Israel displacing them and the destabilization of their homelands by the West that's been going on since like the fall of the Ottoman Empire? Western nations have propped up tyrannical dictators in that area that served their interests..all of that kind of left a bad taste in people's mouths.

And most Arabs probably don't condone islamic extremism or their actions but they probably recognize that it comes from a familiar place of frustration. Islam pre-Imperialism was more tolerant than "Christianity" as it was practiced in Europe.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody asked why anybody would go over there....The reason contractors are over there is because they make like 20k a month. My homeboy just came back from over there. He'd been in the middle east since 2010 contracting and based on what I've heard first hand, ISIS is very real.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been unrest in the middle east since forever.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? really think ISIS is a game? Them ? are pretty real.

All you know is what you've been told, don't knock me for being a skeptic.
    AZTG wrote: »
    I'm from the middle east. I'm Kurdish in fact. My people are fighting and dying against ISIS. They winning too btw. But I say that to say there ain't nothing fake about ISIS. I talk to people back home all the time. ? is crazy. ISIS is crazy as the media says they are.

Now, they are for sure backed by some govt. Ain't no way a group like ISIS just pops up. Turkey is their biggest supporter, and of course Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other gulf countries are supporting ISIS. These countries are all american allies and are even in the coalition against Isis. In other words like everything else in the Middle East it's a ?

? you believe now?

I don't believe everything I hear or read.

I'm not saying an ISIS group doesn't exist but there is more to the story than we're being told or led to believe, as with everything.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just gonna post the same thing, ain't nobody said ISIS want real, I was simply starting that it smells like state sponsored terrorism. There is ALOT to be gained by the west and by Israel in a destabilized middle east.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IS is just so

You patriot you

Well in that case, that totally makes everything IS is doing totally okay!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to care about this..... I just......can't.....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Options
    I was just gonna post the same thing, ain't nobody said ISIS want real, I was simply starting that it smells like state sponsored terrorism. There is ALOT to be gained by the west and by Israel in a destabilized middle east.

Oh absolutely they have or have gotten funding from the west...without a doubt.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Oh absolutely they have or have gotten funding from the west...without a doubt.

But the media didn't say it so it's obviously not true
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    IS is just so

You patriot you

So what that make you with all ur white skin?

look its not about the skin, its about what they are doing with their life atm.
    i dont know how real IS is and who supports them but most of these ppl are fucced up.
    killing ppl because they dont have the same views is sicc.
    the only good thing about IS imo is that they go against the system that was put in place as it seems.
    but i think thats only what it seems like, these dudes are bacced by the system.
    whites and blaccs are fighting with IS too.

Whites been killing others with different views since history has been recorded though.

"look its not about the skin, its about what they are doing with their life atm."

asians and arabs been killing others with a different view since history has been recorded too so what.
    we live in 2015 and we have to stay in the moment, i have never killed anybody, i would never behead anybody for different views.
    if you had a greatgrandfather that ? somebody, should you be judged for that?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IS is just so

You patriot you

Christians and Catholics have (quiet) track record of killing people off in the name of religion. I guess its a crime against humanity when its not Europeans doing it.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    IS is just so

You patriot you

So what that make you with all ur white skin?

look its not about the skin, its about what they are doing with their life atm.
    i dont know how real IS is and who supports them but most of these ppl are fucced up.
    killing ppl because they dont have the same views is sicc.
    the only good thing about IS imo is that they go against the system that was put in place as it seems.
    but i think thats only what it seems like, these dudes are bacced by the system.
    whites and blaccs are fighting with IS too.

Whites been killing others with different views since history has been recorded though.

"look its not about the skin, its about what they are doing with their life atm."

asians and arabs been killing others with a different view since history has been recorded too so what.
    we live in 2015 and we have to stay in the moment, i have never killed anybody, i would never behead anybody for different views.
    if you had a greatgrandfather that ? somebody, should you be judged for that?

Im past blaming crackas for anything. Im more about making sure im in a position where a cracka cant ? up ? for me in the present and future.

All im saying is dont act appalled when your kind has the same reputation. And you said "atm". Im assuming that means at the moment. Lets not act like a majority of the people who profited off the Iraq and Afghan wars where....well.........white
  • Stiff
    Options
    IS is just so

You patriot you

Christians and Catholics have (quiet) track record of killing people off in the name of religion. I guess its a crime against humanity when its not Europeans doing it.

So are you like pro-ISIS? I don't get it
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    IS is just so

You patriot you

So are you like pro-ISIS? I don't get it

Im pro-payday bruh
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Nah but 4real. I look past the brutality that IS is committing and see a bigger picture.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah but 4real. I look past the brutality that IS is committing and see a bigger picture.

Bro. Read a book. Read a article. Read a ? leaflet. Just read something man.

I've talked to people that live in Raqqa. Raqqa is the capital that Isis chose for themselves. A close friend of mine is from there. He's here in the US but his family is in Raqqa.

He tells me that his family never goes outside anymore. The whole town is full of dead bodies of people punished and beheaded. Doctors are getting killed in public for refusing to examinate Isis fighters. Teachers are getting killed in public for teaching students math. Recently they executed 3 people and hung their bodies from a bridge cause they got caught smoking cigarettes.

This is the tyranny of Isis. They interpret Islam in the strictess of ways and force everyone to follow it and if you get caught with something like smoking a cigarette you get executed.

? is the big picture man? And this is in one town. ? the media. This is news I get from people directly in there.

Of course I'm pretty sure you ain't never read a single credible article on these mafuckas and you just talking out your ass.

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtf does that mean?? How can you look past them slaughtering people?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall see how some of the japanese citizens responded? No ? were given. Dudes started clowning them on twitter through memes. Basically saying if you feed the fear machine, they already won.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IS is just so

You patriot you

I don't give a ? about what people did in the past IT'S THE ? past we are dealing with the current problem and the current problem is these isis idiots are killing people of their own religion and want to export islam by force. STOP being willfully ignorant you are making yourself look like a fool for no reason.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mafuckas talking Isis ain't too bad.

They kidnapped what is estimated to be 5-7k Kurdish yezidi girls and ensalved them. They are now selling and trading girls as young as 8 and keeping them as sexual slaves man. They brag about this and show pictures of a auction in which these girls are being sold in their own newspapers. You don't trust the western media? Neither do I. But this is from their own newspapers man.

I've spoken to people calling asking complete strangers to collect money for them so they could buy back their own family members. ? ain't no joke. The Kurds here in the US then set up solidarity events in which we collect money and send it to them.

? is some of yall talking about?

I completely understand the people who say man ? Isis got to do with me here in the US and don't give a ? about what they doing. That's cool cause nobody gotta care about another peoples plight thousands of miles away but to sit here and say they ain't real or they ain't that bad is straight ignorance.

Mafuckas never researched it for a second talking about the video don't seem right to me. Hilarious ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Bro. Read a book. Read a article. Read a ? leaflet. Just read something man.

I've talked to people that live in Raqqa. Raqqa is the capital that Isis chose for themselves. A close friend of mine is from there. He's here in the US but his family is in Raqqa.

He tells me that his family never goes outside anymore. The whole town is full of dead bodies of people punished and beheaded. Doctors are getting killed in public for refusing to examinate Isis fighters. Teachers are getting killed in public for teaching students math. Recently they executed 3 people and hung their bodies from a bridge cause they got caught smoking cigarettes.

This is the tyranny of Isis. They interpret Islam in the strictess of ways and force everyone to follow it and if you get caught with something like smoking a cigarette you get executed.

? is the big picture man? And this is in one town. ? the media. This is news I get from people directly in there.

Of course I'm pretty sure you ain't never read a single credible article on these mafuckas and you just talking out your ass.

First and foremost I want to send my condolences.

Secondly. Alot of what you said happened to black slaves. It sounds like they trying to get rid of European ideals. And cigarettes cause cancer. Why not outlaw it?

I dunno if you guys are trying to convince me or what. But I see around that brick youre looking at.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Let IS come to America. Im gonna fa sho greet them with "Allahu Akbar".