Mosul: 13 Teenage Boys Watching Football Match On TV Killed By ISIS Firing Squad

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
isis-firing-squad-executed-13-teenage-football-fans-watching-asian-cup-match-inset-leftbelow.jpg

Ultra conservative militant group Islamic State (ISIS) shot and killed 13 teenaged football fans watching the Asian Cup football match between Iraq and Jordan in Mosul.

The ISIS police reportedly apprehended the boys watching the football match on TV in Mosul, the second largest Iraqi city that since June has been under ISIS control. Since then, the city is governed as per the strict dictates of Sharia as interpreted by the Islamic State.

In all ISIS controlled area, the militant group has imposed strict ban against any entertainment including music and football. It considers football an 'evil' sport devised by the West to mislead the Muslim youth.

The 13 boys, who were all in their teens were rounded up and put before a firing squad, reported The Daily Mail.

Citing the Syrian underground' activist group -- Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently -- the report noted that "the bodies of the dead boys were left in the open, as ISIS had warned anyone from touching their bodies.

"Their parents were unable to withdraw them for fear of murder by terrorist organisation," the activist group noted.

In the Iraq-Jordan Asian Cup game last Monday that took place in Brisbane, Australia, Iraqi midfielder Yaser Kasim gave Iraq a 1-0 win.

The Islamic State in the last one week has carried out numerous executions in Mosul. Recently two '? ' men were thrown off the roof of a tower in full public view as punishment for their crime.

On the same day, the Islamic State stoned a woman to death on charges of adultery, while another two men were shot at point-blank for stealing.

Similarly, London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights noted that ISIS crucified 17 young men in a gap of 48 hours last week as a direct retaliation for the deaths of 12 Syrian, Iraqi and Algerian jihadists.

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    i don't believe isis exists i believe its all CIA

</socialloungepost>

How many bridges can these guys possibly burn? ? was damn near reasonable compared to these savages.

LOL @ them straight up asking for $200 million for those Japanese hostages. (as if JAPAN would ever ? up like that, they better make sure the hostages don't seppuku first) I thought these psychos were supposed to be more principled than that. Their finances must be scrugglin.....? bless low oil prices lol.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Savagery, just for watching soccer? WTF kind of nonsense is that, half the planet likes soccer. If ISIS wants to create more enemies then it needs and seems to want, then life isn't gonna be pretty for their own leadership, didn't Al-Baghdadi get bombed today? That's what Iraqi govt is saying, and regular Islamic State citizens are gonna pay for this buffoonery as well. I guess they're enjoying the constant air strikes 40 nations plus are giving them, this ain't the way to gain respect in the world, oh yeah I forgot they like the barbaric Abrahamic ? .....

And for the record, I'm against getting involved in their war but their own people are gonna turn against them if they continue this ? . Some are already I hear. I played soccer growing up so this is kind of personal to me
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they want the world to turn against them because in their minds the almighty ? is on their side so what the ? is the world going to do???
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully I get deployed alot of money to be made in war. Beside someone has to fight against them.
  • [Deleted User]
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Hopefully I get deployed alot of money to be made in war. Beside someone has to fight against them.

If you're thinking only of money, you're right. You can make hundreds of thousands doing private security in Iraq, I thought about doing that about 10 years ago when I was getting desperate for money. Lots of danger in that ? though, don't let them find out you're American if you're serious about it. Not sure it would be worth the headache
  • kingblaze84
    And people are already fighting against them...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    religion of peace religion of the ? anti-Christ this whole thing is part of the coming end
  • K55N
    K55N Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    isis is literally doing whatever they want
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    i don't believe isis exists i believe its all CIA
    you forgot "refuses to show work"
    How many bridges can these guys possibly burn? ? was damn near reasonable compared to these savages.
    honestly, i think it's also meant to prevent guys fighting with ISIS from bailing on them
    LOL @ them straight up asking for $200 million for those Japanese hostages. (as if JAPAN would ever ? up like that, they better make sure the hostages don't seppuku first)
    well, the $200 million is like what they did with prior US hostages: throw out a number so big we can't possibly accept the terms, but which still allows people to say "? they didn't try to save those hostages!!"

...but you DO know Japan basically admitted they've paid ransoms before, right?

• kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    K55N wrote: »
    isis is literally doing whatever they want

Not lately, ISIS is being checked and killed by all different sides now, including their home bases. Their own people are slowly turning against them too, they're constantly in gun battles against their own citizens in Mosul according to news reports I've seen.

But if you mean they still have a lot of freedom to do what they want, then yeah I feel u. If they commit more stupid attacks like this one, they're gonna have an avalanche of hate against them and Al-Qaeda might even become more popular then them in their part of town
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Lol... really dude?

Your best bet is to hope your contract is up by the next conflict...that way u can get on with an asset protection company and get paid what u deserve.

Man I just want to shot a m249 patrol pull security and collect a check. And if I get to actually jump into a drop zone then that would be ? awesome.
  • [Deleted User]