German Model Beshine Claims To Have Size 32Z ?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in AKA Donkey
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/18/beshine-biggest-fake-? _n_6465510.html

By David Moye Posted: 01/18/2015

A German model is pounding her chest with pride: She claims she has the world's largest augmented ? .

Mayra Hills, 27, who models under the name "Beshine," claims to have has size 32Z ? on her 5-foot-6 frame. But it's hard to believe all of her measurements add up.

Hills lists her weight as 130 pounds on her NSFW website, but that may not be completely accurate considering each breast contains 10,000 cc of saline.

Uproxx.com claims each breast weighs 20 pounds, which the Metro helpfully points out is equivalent to the weight of a toddler, a car tire or four, large rainbow trout. That fact alone raises a few flags about the story's authenticity, as we remember all to well what happened the last time someone tried to make us look like a ? .

Mills' website says her chest comes in at 72 pounds, or more than half her body weight.

Bp7yayiCYAAPycd.jpg

She started as a 32A-cup before her first ? job, according to her website.

"I just wanted to have bigger and bigger ? and the boobie greed monster in me never stopped being greedy and hungry. So sometime ago when I reached a certain size, fans from all over the world started to tell me that I have the largest augmented ? . That's cool and sounds interesting and it seems that I have reached a milestone. But for me the most important thing is, that I follow my inner voice and I currently have not reached my goal. My fans know what that means."

BnTbFsBIYAEzmhs.jpg

Bk16va7IUAETYDH.jpg

Hills says her implants can be expanded further if she desires.

However, life isn't easy with measurements of 59-28-36. Although she can buy pants and shorts off the rack, bras must be made to order and tops "must either be very big and wide or narrow, and very elastic," according to her website.

Tight spaces like cars, elevators and movie seats pose additional challenges.

"Of course it is hard to put on shoes or shave legs if you do not see your own feet," she explained in her FAQ. "Sleeping on my stomach is no longer possible and on my back too because of the weight. So sleeping a bit sidewise is comfortable."

BaL8utVCcAAc0yg.jpg

Even with all of Mills' plastic surgery, there's a woman with a more robust, natural physique according to Guinness World Records.

That would be Annie Hawkins-Turner, 52, aka Norma Stitz, of Atlanta Her breast size is said to be 102ZZZ.

BqBjijxIIAA6rMl.jpg

Comments