Lil Wayne sues birdman for 51 million dollars

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    so with the drake thing? CM not paying YM LLC (Wayne) or Drake?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me get this right & school & educate me if I'm wrong. Lil Wayne was suppose to get an advance of $10 million dollars for every album in 2012 until his contract expires right? If I'm reading this right, if he would've got the $10 million then was it his money? If not then what was the money for?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake contract is different from Wayne.

He gets if not all very most of it.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three letters............IOU
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Three letters............IOU
    #IOU nothing else!
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman is pretty much a prime example of how tha music industry can ? you over
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this case is gonna be a mess tho
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Wayne and Drake the best ever
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Video footage of Wayne fighting his way out the bushes or back into it

4349010_o.gif

Aye man message me the Stunna Island Press would love to have any more live video for our website and newspaper. This is a big story for our publication.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video footage of Wayne fighting his way out the bushes or back into it

4349010_o.gif

Wayne : Ay birdman, can you give me that ten million you owe me?

Birdman: Oh word ? . Follow me to the ATM

*clap clap, smack, boom, crackle, crackle*

fixed

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    well even if they settle CMR is done aint noway they rock like before all that Stuntin like my daddy ? is over.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Greed will crumble an empire. That ? Baby stupid because out of everybody on YMCMB, you still will screw over the top asset on your company. If you gon screw somebody then at least make it T-Streets, Chanel West Coast or somebody. Now he about to mess up his meal (mill) ticket because he too greedy to give his main player his share of the pie

The thing is birdman has gotten away with green for 20+ years. The only cash cow as far as future releases is Drake and im sure he would be walking next contract regardless. Outside of drake who is really a cash cow? Nikki for her costs of promotion and producing an album flopped. Wayne maybe has 1 more gimmick left and his sales been on the downslide. Tyga is mediocre at best. The rest of them ? is gardeners in the bushes. At this point Stunna give no ? because he can sit on the money he has for the rest of his life on some donald sterling ? .

He fell in love with young thug and said forget the rest of you ? i got my money and im not giving anyone but thugga money. Im surprised on the artists than signed with the label in the last few years including mystikal busta and Juvi (for a 2nd term). The blame goes on these rappers who clearly got hustled by stunna.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Greed will crumble an empire. That ? Baby stupid because out of everybody on YMCMB, you still will screw over the top asset on your company. If you gon screw somebody then at least make it T-Streets, Chanel West Coast or somebody. Now he about to mess up his meal (mill) ticket because he too greedy to give his main player his share of the pie

The thing is birdman has gotten away with green for 20+ years. The only cash cow as far as future releases is Drake and im sure he would be walking next contract regardless. Outside of drake who is really a cash cow? Nikki for her costs of promotion and producing an album flopped. Wayne maybe has 1 more gimmick left and his sales been on the downslide. Tyga is mediocre at best. The rest of them ? is gardeners in the bushes. At this point Stunna give no ? because he can sit on the money he has for the rest of his life on some donald sterling ? .

He fell in love with young thug and said forget the rest of you ? i got my money and im not giving anyone but thugga money. Im surprised on the artists than signed with the label in the last few years including mystikal busta and Juvi (for a 2nd term). The blame goes on these rappers who clearly got hustled by stunna.

The thing is neither young thug or rich homie signed to cash money or young money for that matter. I think Birdman's trying to push them and make them world wide with that rich gang ? before he offers them contracts but with all this going on they'd be stupid to sign to birdman now.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    I think it's as simple as Baby fell in love with Young Thug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOX4ljJtfFM

Dude

Young Thug was holding that cigar in the most ? way possible.

How so when he was holding it like most people hold cigarettes? Ya we know thug say and do some ? ? but u ain't gotta reach