Challenger or Camaro??

Options

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want to derail the thread in any way.. but at age 20, I'd advise a Toyota Corolla. Great on fuel economy, maintenance on the vehicle relatively cheap, and reliability is there also!! HUGE plus there! And wait till you are more experienced and sure that either of those vehicles is what you'd like! PLUS, if a girl doesn't dig the fact that your a thinker and did the math on your purchase, then it is only her to blame! YA DIG! :)
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? cold blooded. hahahaha
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I sold cars with check engine lights on and tell them it's a loose gas cap it needs to be tighten then driven more. Cause once the car leaves the lot it's officially their car. I don't give a ? about the car from that moment lol
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like menace is why ppl want to phase out car salesmen now lol
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah i didnt put anything down @menace i traded in my marauder credit was str8...monthlys with my charger started off at $485 although my first 4 months I paid $500 just cause it was a 31 thousand dollar car one owned when i got it (brand new basically)....re-financed now payments $380 i have 2 and a half years left give or take.

Why in the hell would you trade the Marauder??? (slaps you upside the head) lol
  • _Menace_
    Options
    ? like menace is why ppl want to phase out car salesmen now lol

"I made a G today"
    "But you made it in a sleezy way"
    "Selling ? to the customers"
    "Hey...I gotta get paid"

That's my motto lol everytime I can give a ? but my customer service is on point I get good yelp reviews but one lol I'll post one that nearly got me fired
  • _Menace_
    Options
    here's the review that damn near got me fired. ? THIS ?

lol She didnt mention my name but another guy who greeted her but the whole review was for me. I wont put the dealership name because i made a thread a while back and some dude said he was searching around yelp to post the thread I had to have mods delete it but here it is.
    1.0 star rating 6/30/2014

This DEALERSHIP was the WORST EXPERIENCE I have ever had in trying to buy a car!!!
    Nick was our first contact when we walked onto the lot!!! He didn't have a clue..
    We were there for over an hour and half and the only thing that occurred is they gave us a quote on a trade in, took the keys to the trade in.. Wrote down the original price of the Honda Civic we were looking at!!! THAT WAS IT!! The sales guys took the pricing sheet back to his " Sales Manager" and was gone for 15 minutes (Which is normal) but came back WITH NOTHING, no paper work!!!Nothing, he then sat back at his desk, advised us that it was going to be a bit.... He didn't even talk to us, just sat at his computer.. He then turned to my daughter, and told her, that the company she works for (KFC) has a couple of bad reviews on yelp!!!! WHAT!!! Really he was sitting at his desk not even talking to us but looking up our companies on yelp, it was so random and RUDE!!!!! After sitting there for 45 minutes, I asked what the hold-up was, he stated that they are short-handed and that he has been pulling 12 hour shifts and he is just super tired... I then said NO, what is the holdup on the price of the car.. He said let me check.. Again, was gone for 20 minutes, came back WITH NO PAPERWORK, and said the "Sales Manager" was working on it... I finally had had enough and told him we were leaving, that's when my daughter said they still have her car key, when they took the mileage off her car, he never gave her the key back!!! I said I want the key so we can leave... Again gone for 20 minutes.. Comes back WITH NO KEY, said we will have a price for you in 10 minutes..... I said NO I WANT OUR KEY.. Guy gets up again... this time the "Sales Manager" walks over, WITH NO KEY AND NO PAPER WORK , and said sorry for the delay, we are still crunching number!!!!! Really crunching numbers for an HOUR AND HALF .. NO they were making us just sit there, my male friend finally had to stand up and demand the key... Which took them another 15 minutes... I honestly feel that if I didn't have a male there with us he would have taken even longer to get us the key!!!!

I get the fact that when you buy a car, there will be some haggling, and such, BUT NOTHING like we experience, not only am I writing this on yelp but I am sending a copy to the general manger.. On Sunday it was super-hot!!! We had to ask for a glass of water and when we did the Sales guy said yeah you go down the hall way and it's to the left!!!!! LOL didn't even offer to get it!!!!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! DON'T EVER GO TO THIS PLACE!!!!

Thank ? I didnt tell that ? my name ? her and her skanky ass daughter. Her punk ass boyfriend wasnt scaring anyone. But my boss was cool about but if I got fired I was making a trip to her house. Wouldve slashed her tires throw bricks at her windows and leave the water from the hose running lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    cliff notes ? !
    bullet points...
    symmary..

SOMETHIN!!! lol
  • _Menace_
    Options
    cliff notes ? !
    bullet points...
    symmary..

SOMETHIN!!! lol

-Basically ? was mad cause they didnt get an answer from the bank right away on a SUNDAY
    -her trade in was a ?
    -? took 3 hours cause we didnt get an answer
    -Daughter didnt know her phone number for work at KFC we needed the number for the credit app.
    -Seen it on YELP and ? had hella 1 stars and I was like damn what's going on..guess moms got mad
    -I talked to her "male friend" knowing damn well he was ? her
    _we talked about cars and ? and she tried saying i wasnt talking to them

? that ? ! i'm getting mad talking about this lol
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    serves u right. hahahahaha
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Nah i didnt put anything down @menace i traded in my marauder credit was str8...monthlys with my charger started off at $485 although my first 4 months I paid $500 just cause it was a 31 thousand dollar car one owned when i got it (brand new basically)....re-financed now payments $380 i have 2 and a half years left give or take.

Why in the hell would you trade the Marauder??? (slaps you upside the head) lol

Well at the time I had to have that charger man!!! Especially after I saw this commercial
    http://youtu.be/smY8JOF4ElI

Mind you it was 2010 and they wasnt even on show room floors just yet ...It was a car like no other when they first came out. Yeah marauders are rare and come to think of it the day I traded it in I had around 57k miles on it...but having had the charger for 2 years now.... I dont regret it when it all comes down to it the R/T is the better ride.If you gonna trade in the whole purpose is to upgrade,right??? so thats what I did
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    @Menace they got SRT8 chargers at your dealership...you are at a dodge dealer right?????
  • _Menace_
    Options
    @Menace they got SRT8 chargers at your dealership...you are at a dodge dealer right?????

just a Challenger SRTS are not like R/T's you need to order them or we find one at another dealer and do a dealer trade
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hmmm...they lined up at the dealership I got my ride from.SRT Challengers and Chargers...I see them everytime i go get a oil change and what not.Damn near had one...but im not bout that $625 a month car note life.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Hmmm...they lined up at the dealership I got my ride from.SRT Challengers and Chargers...I see them everytime i go get a oil change and what not.Damn near had one...but im not bout that $625 a month car note life.

you wouldn't pay 625 for a SRT??? smh I wouldve then refinance it and pay a $450 car note in 4months
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Aye Menace The one I was looking at last time I was up there is still there...its up on the website. 2013 31k miles

rw_640.jpg

Check out that superbee they got in the back
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

you wouldn't pay 625 for a SRT??? smh I wouldve then refinance it and pay a $450 car note in 4months

Im comfortable with what Im paying now...got like 2 and a half years left. For what they want for that srt8 would be what im paying car note and insurance combined...the car clean as hell!!!!! though. Im gonna go ahead and pay mine off, boost my credit score up...and think about getting a hellcat charger in the future.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Aye Menace The one I was looking at last time I was up there is still there...its up on the website. 2013 31k miles

rw_640.jpg

Check out that superbee they got in the back

Nice... I wouldnt get the superbee unless it was fully loaded cause they come with the 4.3 inch screen and cloth seats. ? that base life.

I been trying to get the 2014 SRT models but there isnt any out here the closes one is in LA.
    But the R/T ? pack has a SRT engine it for under 40k but I want to stay with the old body style
  • _Menace_
    Options

Im comfortable with what Im paying now...got like 2 and a half years left. For what they want for that srt8 would be what im paying car note and insurance combined...the car clean as hell!!!!! though. Im gonna go ahead and pay mine off, boost my credit score up...and think about getting a hellcat charger in the future.

if you got 2 years left that means your in positive equity. But if you want the hellcat pay the car off cause they're doing insane mark ups on em unless you can find a dealership that isnt doing that
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I want this one same color as mine but they want 53k for it

03.jpg
    02.jpg
    06.jpg
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My potna got a 2012 superbee his came with a 8.4 inch
  • _Menace_
    Options
    My potna got a 2012 superbee his came with a 8.4 inch

gotta get em fully loaded it ? me off that it cost over 40k and has cloth seats and a 4.3 inch screen

scust
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

I sold cars with check engine lights on and tell them it's a loose gas cap it needs to be tighten then driven more. Cause once the car leaves the lot it's officially their car. I don't give a ? about the car from that moment lol

image.jpg