The Countries Most Likely To Survive Climate Change In One Infographic

Options
2»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nature is ? , the root meaning is to invoke. So someone is invoking a ccatastrophe to destroy us.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greenland is a big ? iceberg
    How the hell would it survive?
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Nature is ? , the root meaning is to invoke. So someone is invoking a ccatastrophe to destroy us.

Thank u..? is anything or any being that has elevated to the point it can control or alter other things..water is ? ,the sun is ? ,etc..

Pslams 82:6 " isn't it written in your laws that I said that ye are gods?"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    how the hell is haiti and the dominican republic on the same island and an invisible line makes haiti take the L?

I'm guessing there is higher ground/ lower sea level on the side that is Dominican republic. If not then that's ? up. Lol.

The only difference between haiti and dr is the forest cover and wealth
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Thank u..? is anything or any being that has elevated to the point it can control or alter other things..water is ? ,the sun is ? ,etc..

Pslams 82:6 " isn't it written in your laws that I said that ye are gods?"

Exactly. The most high ? representsthe cconsciousness not a invisible man.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wakanda And Egypt Good Tho

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH8IG2tKmi7rrpgc5k23vlaOA0fD62dt2NYi4IOyk5Sue7K_DXag
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically "let nature" clear out all the people from those regions, then once the population is out of the way, dig out the natural resources....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i know is it better turn tropical up here.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's clearly ?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet money this list was put out to quell white folks.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eu4wg0.gif

ive had this discussion with my boyz in jest

the 2 countries i said i'd head to first for refuge are 'high risk'

y'all gotta read the infographic backwards. whats in green is actually high risk and whats in red/orange is actually low risk

they flipped the truth yet again
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ionospheric heater antennas which are used for heating the ionosphere, and which can create artificial aurora or plasma like cloud effects

ionosphere heating technique to enhance friendly or disrupt communications by modifying the natural ionosphere. or manipulate the weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwvrzu918HE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.universetoday.com/10830/static-electricity-in-space/#.VMuBzZLnnKg.twitter

Here on Earth, the air around us and the clothes we wear usually have enough humidity to be decent electrical conductors, so any charges separated by walking or rubbing have a ready path to ground. Electrons bleed off into the ground instead of accumulating on your body.

But when air and materials are extraordinarily dry, such as on a dry winter’s day, they are excellent insulators, so there is no ready pathway to ground. Your body can accumulate negative charges, possibly up to an amazing 20 thousand volts. If you touch a conductor, such as a metal doorknob, then–ZAP!–all the accumulated electrons discharge at once.

“On Mars, we think the soil is so dry and insulating that if an astronaut were out walking, once he or she returned to the habitat and reached out to open the airlock, a little lightning bolt might zap critical electronics,” explains Geoffrey A. Landis, a physicist with the Photovoltaics and Space Environmental Effects Branch at NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio.

This phenomenon is called triboelectric charging.

On the Moon and on Mars, conditions are ideal for triboelectric charging. The soil is drier than desert sand on Earth. That makes it an excellent electrical insulator.