What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Master P At The Breakfast Club

Replies

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    soooooooo is the Asian dude his shooter or somethin?....is that Mercedes son or somethin.....wtf did he just come outta nowhere?....lmao

Lol that's his artist
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P turned Holy on us. The Ghetto Saint. FOH nigga.

We didn't need to be schooled if he felt like CTG disrespected her. Was no need to keep going on and on about it.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

Angeles1son85
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    soooooooo is the Asian dude his shooter or somethin?....is that Mercedes son or somethin.....wtf did he just come outta nowhere?....lmao

He had a very small recurring role on that show Treme (from the dude that created the wire)

was trying to find a youtube of him performing a rap from the show but youtube aint havin it
    This nigga talking about respecting women, even hookers, but yet his raps can be view as disrespectful to women.

Yeah miss me with your bullshit Percy...lol

Angeles1son85mrrealone
  • EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man P has came a long way since this..he sounded borderline misogynist in his heyday

m.youtube.com
    watch?v=grTITen3ehQ

• EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tharealest561tharealest561 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free C-Murder!
    C-Murder x Boosie Bad Azz NEW ALBUM "Penitentiary Chances" April 15, 2016
    ^^^^

This dude tried to do like 7 things at one time lol, try again bruh

New to this shit..dont know how to imbed videos lol

MrCrookedLetterNah Son
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    ^^^^

Here you go, boss.......

J.J._Evans wrote: »
    ^^^^

Here you go, boss.......

Thanx homey..now like I was saying p has came a long way from this if he's being all about the upliftment of women now

• a.manna.mann Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Mercedes real name is.....Raquel Miller. It's quite possible that she's related to Percy Miller (Master P). As you can see in the video below, they don't have any type of foul interaction.........

P. didn't checked dude because she was some random broad he happened to signed to a record deal....he all but said she was family.....literally

And the argument that he uses bitch,hoe etc. in his songs ....is just ain't gon fly
    because he's not naming or calling out any particular female.

T. SanfordJ.J._EvansMrCrookedLetter
    All P had to do was just say chill bruh, no need for all that extra shit he was pouring on. Nobody needed to hear this long elaborate story about morals and codes n shit like you're some fucking Saint. He claims he knows how CTG troll game is, so there was no need to try and scold him.

If he's going to do that, he needs to step up and check himself for putting her out there like he did 15-20yrs ago.

• a.manna.mann Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    All P had to do was just say chill bruh, no need for all that extra shit he was pouring on. Nobody needed to hear this long elaborate story about morals and codes n shit like you're some fucking Saint. He claims he knows how CTG troll game is, so there was no need to try and scold him.

If he's going to do that, he needs to step up and check himself for putting her out there like he did 15-20yrs ago.

nah, P's nature loyalty to speak up for his fam obviously took over.
    and he elaborated the point because he DOES KNOW CTG is a troll,and if he hadn't checked him, shit would have continued to spiral (P said more than once that him and CTG go back,so why would you come at me like that on national radio about my fam ?)

Plus for all we know that album cover IS some shit P and his peeps deeply regret,especially with her being a lawyer now.........which would also explain his reaction

#deepthanrap
    Young StefsouthernmadeSheerExcellence
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foolish Charlamaybe say that then when called out brush it off wit some "o, my bad.. haha"s, "o my fault"s, and "u right"s - just throw some words out then rush to next subject. that's game. no real apology. i think that's why P took extra time going back to make sure he clear. P aint tripping though.. he said everything all good