What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Master P At The Breakfast Club

124»

Replies

• Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    So Mercedes actually dropped that album?

Yeah it was released. Wonder what ever happened to that Erica Foxx chick that was on No Limit though.

Damn, P still sounded pissed at Magic even though he's dead. I guess that's why they didn't ask him about Soulja Slim. I also wonder what happened to Mr. Serv-On.
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also crazy that there are three former No Limit artists that are dead (Soulja Slim, Magic, Big Ed) and two that are serving life (C-Murder, Mac)
    Young StefMrCrookedLetter
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody gonna whoop charlamagne ass one day
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
    Young Stef
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just saying that I have no problem with P sticking up for Mercedes. It's not like she's still out here trying to rap and taking pictures like that still. I feel like a lot of the same people who think P went too far were probably upset when Fox News called Jay Z a "former crack dealer". The same thing applies here. Mercedes and Jay are not the same people they were 20 years ago so you must respect them.
    T. SanfordYoung Stefeternal soldier
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    It's also crazy that there are three former No Limit artists that are dead (Soulja Slim, Magic, Big Ed) and two that are serving life (C-Murder, Mac)
    Considering how big No Limit was back in the day, these numbers are not that odd.
    a.mannYoung StefCP203SheerExcellence
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Mac is serving 30 years. Been locked up since 2001 when he was 24.
    That whole situation was fucked up

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.31875/title.no-limit-rapper-mac-maintains-innocence-in-manslaughter-conviction-14-years-later
    Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

somebody tried that already...and apparently FAILED
    @4:57

ya'll go ahead and keep thinkin this boy don't know how to back up the shit he keeps talkin.....it took 4 niggas to snuff him from behind and even that didn't stop him from talking shit THE SAME DAY

idk how ya'll can see that someone is "shook" from a video interview but CTG clearly aint scared of many people and respects who he needs to....now if anyone needs an ass whoopin ASAP it's that bitch ass nigga Star....lmao
    R.D.
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked up her bio....they say she quit rap after that first album to go to law school. That was smart on her part to be honest....she only 21...do an album get the money and run.better than stripping for school
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Mercedes real name is.....Raquel Miller. It's quite possible that she's related to Percy Miller (Master P). As you can see in the video below, they don't have any type of foul interaction.........

Below is her most memorable song with No Limit that still gets played in my crib & vehicles.........

Lol @ the beginning of the video zooming in on her butt hole
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    J.J._EvansYoung Stefsilverfoxx
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The album cover is a classic. I was surprised how P reacted. I expected him to laugh it off. But he has to have some kind of connection to this girl. She not even one of his top artist. I could understand if it was Mia X. But oh well, who knows.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhsxr1GPfE

Charlamagne Tha God Jumped By Five Men Before Breakfast Club Show (Actual Video)
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
    Young StefA$AP_A$TON