Options
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Played it already, was garbage
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been playing for about 3 hours it has a Cod like fun factor. Its a polished Bad Company 2. With small maps, they made this for yall COD Heads, come on in. No sway on the snipers, otherwise Bf4 gun play. The game is for ? that just want to pick up a game and play with a very small learning curve. More Codish than battlefield. Overall I dont think it has the repaly value of a traditional BF title. I can see a Hardline and Traditional BF rotation like the old cod cycle each dropping every other year. Its light years beyond medal of honor. though. But dont take my my word for it play it your self ? its free right now.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Visceral has taken everything Dice has perfected and dummed it down from the anti air rocket pick ups, the amount of vehicles, map size, ? there is even a vehicle spawn indicator they noobed it up but I like a few things they have done btw conquest maps are a 1/4 of the size from traditional games so its pretty much ? and most of my thoughts are in relation to that mode I played 1 game of Heist which was fun also
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    downloading now probably wont even get a chance to play by sunday
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Visceral has taken everything Dice has perfected and dummed it down from the anti air rocket pick ups, the amount of vehicles, map size, ? there is even a vehicle spawn indicator they noobed it up but I like a few things they have done btw conquest maps are a 1/4 of the size from traditional games so its pretty much ? and most of my thoughts are in relation to that mode I played 1 game of Heist which was fun also

You on PS3 tho. Are they the same size on PS4/XBO? Yall still doing 24 player lobbies, right or did they bump it up on last gen? Not tryna ? slick, just wondering.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear this one is good
  • The Recipe
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

You on PS3 tho. Are they the same size on PS4/XBO? Yall still doing 24 player lobbies, right or did they bump it up on last gen? Not tryna ? slick, just wondering.

I overlooked that my bad. For next gen there are 2 more capture points but nonetheless the maps are small relative to core battlefield titles.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Heres some pc gameplay, my ? Jive posted, btw vehicle are vulnerable to small arms fire also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMVvE3uBPtc
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Servers are terrible to this beta on PS4. ? is significantly worse than the last beta that dropped last year. A whole year to work on this ? and yo servers get worse?
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Servers are terrible to this beta on PS4. ? is significantly worse than the last beta that dropped last year. A whole year to work on this ? and yo servers get worse?

Well, it IS a beta, but let's keep it real: It's an EA game, so you know the servers will be garbage and the game will probably be plagued with bugs. Same glitches/bugs from Bad Company 2 were on BF3 & BF4. Like someone else said though, It's yall money lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeb6jHkOmyo

^^? was funny to me.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

Well, it IS a beta, but let's keep it real: It's an EA game, so you know the servers will be garbage and the game will probably be plagued with bugs. Same glitches/bugs from Bad Company 2 were on BF3 & BF4. Like someone else said though, It's yall money lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeb6jHkOmyo

^^? was funny to me.
    You also know the game will be mediocre.DA:Inquisition was a disappointment.

He telling the truth too.KoAmular, Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2/Inquisition were all ? .The Xbox version of Madden 15 won't even play for most people.My cousin got the 360 version and it's broken.Yall need to stop ? with EA already.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    This ? fun as hell got that mw2 bo1 fun factor first day cop, Ill put it in rotation with Bf4. Nice change of pace im ? ? up with the mp5 put a cobra sight on that thang with the surpressor and the m16A3 is a monster. Cant wait to see the other 6 maps
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finding this real dope, have no idea what I'm doing but hitting cats with 20 sniper bullets till they drop is whatsup

Crawling up the road prone in broad daylight > tactics
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfpuMqPxwbU

Glad to hear that this current beta is leap years ahead of that ? -fest of a beta 8 months.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfpuMqPxwbU

Glad to hear that this current beta is leap years ahead of that ? -fest of a beta 8 months.

Yea visceral is doing a good job tweaking ? . Hopefully how they are handling the beta is indicitive on how they plan on supporting the game launch and beyond. But yeah it was a beta not a shipped game so of course it wasnt perfect. That the beauty of bf and beta they really listen to the community.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Hotwire ? though.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im popping ? from the back right now!