suge went to a video/movie shoot cube, dre, and game was at and got in argument then ran over a dude

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. I can hear the judge now yellin Life! Damn shame
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. I can hear the judge now yellin Life! Damn shame

Yeah he's had one too many chances.

Isn't he a 3 time felon?

Was it a hit and run or did he stick around and wait for the police?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya on outside looking in suge still runs Compton i ? with suge like if they.filming a.movie in ur hood and dude aint from there ya gonna.let that slide ? Dre shoulda known better with cube to show there face around cpt
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I know the East/West beef is 20 years old but...

Puff Daddy and Bad Boy won.

Suge Knight and Death Row are nothing.

Your agenda is sickening.....

That ether burns slow doesn't it?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol George zimmerman ass ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ya on outside looking in suge still runs Compton i ? with suge like if they.filming a.movie in ur hood and dude aint from there ya gonna.let that slide ? Dre shoulda known better with cube to show there face around cpt

You're an idiot.
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

Suge doesn't run a thing over there. That's behind Tam's in The West.

Damn shame that this dude could never get any act right. It's sad that someone may have lost their life over this ? still being a big ass kid.

Are u out here ? Suge house is still in compton he still get.love from.mexicans who run.cpt compton flats my.uncle hood ? is funny.people commenting and he still a blood with less but still.people on.payroll watch how he gonna beat this case with ease ya type to vouch for rick ross.lol
  • Angeles1son85
    Options

But yet, Suge was the one getting his ass whoop and trying to get away....

Were u there ? know the real story how sumone called.cops on suge who.on probation so had to split after conflict with game and cube well dre hid i know people who were there
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    COMPTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight's lawyer confirms Knight was the driver involved in a fatal hit-and-run in Compton on Thursday.

Knight claims he was attacked by two people and tried to escape in the car, which led to the hit-and-run at about 3 p.m. at Central Avenue and 142nd Street. Knight is expected to turn himself in to sheriff's deputies, his lawyer James Blatt said.

Blatt added that Knight struck a friend named Terry, a man who was later pronounced dead. He said the second pedestrian was actor Cle Sloan, who was not seriously hurt.

Los Angeles sheriff's deputies said both victims were taken to a hospital, where a man was pronounced dead. The condition of the other victim was not immediately known.

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies were continuing to investigate reports of Knights involvement. They were reviewing evidence, talking to witnesses and looking at video.

Witness Denise Mazzei shot video of the scene outside the area where the hit-and-run occurred. She works as a security guard for Rite Aid across the street.

Knight is currently out on $500,000 bail in connection with an alleged theft of a paparazzo's camera. He is scheduled for a court hearing on Tuesday.

Los Angeles County homicide detectives were handling the investigation.
    http://abc7.com/news/suge-knight-was-driver-in-compton-fatal-hit-run-lawyer-says/496845/
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never understood why you guys idolized Suge Knight, dude offered nothing and is just a bully
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The good doctor looking like he needs a prescription Gahdamn he got smokers neck
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

Suge doesn't run a thing over there. That's behind Tam's in The West.

Damn shame that this dude could never get any act right. It's sad that someone may have lost their life over this ? still being a big ass kid.

Are u out here ? Suge house is still in compton he still get.love from.mexicans who run.cpt compton flats my.uncle hood ? is funny.people commenting and he still a blood with less but still.people on.payroll watch how he gonna beat this case with ease ya type to vouch for rick ross.lol

I'm not out there now but I lived out there. Less than a mile away from where all this went down. And like I said, Suge doesn't run a thing in The West(the hood in which this went down). As evidenced by him fleeing the scene. Doesn't seem like the actions of someone running things, does it?

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    I know the East/West beef is 20 years old but...

Puff Daddy and Bad Boy won.

Suge Knight and Death Row are nothing.

Your agenda is sickening.....

That ether burns slow doesn't it?

Wow you really are slow aren't ya? Poor guy

But somebody has the whole video, in this day and age someone started Rollin as soon as suge pulled uo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? he can actually walk away from it....or at least minimum time
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? up he went there to cause problems and got problems.

You know it was some BS if Suge was on a Dre and Game set.

What was he thinking though?I think Game would put the hands to Suge or worse.

He goes up there and ends up killing his own man.I know Dre was like "See this is why I don't come out and Detox hasn't dropped"
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man u would think after what went down in Vegas his ass would stay away from driving cars period