suge went to a video/movie shoot cube, dre, and game was at and got in argument then ran over a dude

Options

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Confidential Informant Knight will not get any time for this case or any other case, what 3 striker in California can be bankrupt and beat so many felony cases.

hqdefault.jpg
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ He was enjoying his cigar cause he knows it might be his last one as a free man
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard Suge was found dead in his cell
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Aint that the most hilarious arrest ever dude gets out the car with a cigar and sunglasses on, shakes hand with the cops, lets them walk in before him and takes his time to take a few puffs then hide the rest of it in the tree on some "I'll be back anyway". I dont know wtf to make of this man

When my sister told me she saw on the news that he left his cigar in the tree like he was coming back out for it......this ? Suge is a whole other type of ? . What other person goes into jail under those circumstances and thinks they have the slightest chance of walking back out those doors anytime soon?

• bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge ain't ? . Throw away that ? key
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Confidential Informant Knight will not get any time for this case or any other case, what 3 striker in California can be bankrupt and beat so many felony cases.

hqdefault.jpg

I no-signed this pic only bc its childish and small minded...if Suge is indeed an "asset" it aint for little as LAPD

The term asset is above a simple confidential informant. that ? is big leauges. And i do believe it too. I believe Suge is the equivalent of Jack Nicholson in Departed. Where he's a boss that gives up info on smaller ? so he can do his major ? ...but remember in Departed the local cops didnt know what he was up to. He had protection from higher than them.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even tho suge been knocked out, dre know that coulda been him under the vehicle.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cle was probably putting them hands on suge and he ran
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    i9fTy2M.gif

? got her in a choke hold dancing with the cigar in the other hand.... Gonna Miss The Life and Times of M dot Knight
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? police sheet must be long
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The term asset is above a simple confidential informant. that ? is big leauges. And i do believe it too. I believe Suge is the equivalent of Jack Nicholson in Departed. Where he's a boss that gives up info on smaller ? so he can do his major ? ...but remember in Departed the local cops didnt know what he was up to. He had protection from higher than them.

In other words, the ? is the on some "Omar ? ." He gets to do his ? while tellin' on ? and disclosing where the bodies are buried. If that's true, that's truly some foul ? and that ? is going to get his. Ironically, it will be some random ass ? who'll only be known for killing Suge.

Happened with this Sly Stallone film project and did Suge (or the LAPD) have it shut down?

Sylvester Stallone Making Movie About Biggie, Tupac Murders

http://www.mtv.com/news/1472396/sylvester-stallone-making-movie-about-biggie-tupac-murders/

Actor will play LAPD detective Russell Poole in 'Rampart Scandal'

by Joseph Patel 6/6/2003

Nick Broomfield may have been the first to bring hip-hop conspiracy theories to the big screen via his controversial documentary “Biggie & Tupac,” but it looks like he won’t be the last.

Sylvester Stallone is slated to write, direct and star in a film about the deaths of Biggie and Tupac and the Los Angeles Police Department corruption scandal that lurks beneath the story.

According to Daily Variety, Stallone’s project has the working title “Rampart Scandal,” and it centers on a massive internal investigation of the LAPD that some say links off-duty officers to the murders of Christopher Wallace, a.k.a. Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac Shakur.

In the movie — which Variety reports will be shot from several different perspectives like the Japanese film classic “Rashomon” — Stallone will play LAPD detective Russell Poole. The real-life Poole was a key figure in exposing the corruption in the LAPD’s Rampart division, and his interpretation of events is key in the theories that say Biggie and Tupac were killed as part of a gang-police-rap power triangle (see “Biggie Paid Gang To ? Tupac, Report Says” ).

In Broomfield’s documentary, Poole purports that Death Row honcho Suge Knight is the one responsible for Tupac’s death. Stallone, who played another corruption-buster in the film “Cop Land,” is reportedly approaching Knight to play himself in the movie.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    so in times when any lil thing is recorded nobody has Suge showing up, the beat down or the run over on video?
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    so in times when any lil thing is recorded nobody has Suge showing up, the beat down or the run over on video?

Supposedly, the police have video of the incident:

Suge Knight's lawyer claims video will prove hip hop mogul was trying to flee from vicious attack when he ran over and killed bystander

Sheriff's investigators Saturday were reviewing a video of an incident in which hip-hop music mogul Marion 'Suge' Knight hit two men with his pickup truck, killing one, that may help provide clarity on whether Knight was the victim or attacker in his most serious run-in with the law to date.

The video is in 'police custody' said Knight's defense attorney James Blatt, and he said he would be seeing it on Monday or Tuesday.

He also said it would exonerate his client.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934111/Dueling-narratives-surround-Suge-Knight-deadly-run-in.html#ixzz3QVwfh14O

• J.J._Evans
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

hqdefault.jpg

I no-signed this pic only bc its childish and small minded...if Suge is indeed an "asset" it aint for little as LAPD

Well unfortunately, I didn't see a photo of Shug choppin it up with the feds........

GTFOH

giphy.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    im talking about on hand worldstar cellphone type footage.

Game vs 40glocc type ? lol its strange nobody has Suge showing up to a Dre shoot and not record it
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Dre too rich for this.

"I moved out of the hood for good, you blame me?
    ? ain't made me if ? they can't be.
    But ? can't hit ? they can't see.
    I'm out of sight, now I'm out of they dang reach.
    How would you feel if ? wanted you killed?
    You'd probably move to a new house on a new hill.
    And choose a new spot if ? wanted you shot,
    I ain't a thug, how much Tupac in you, you got?"

Why did i read that in jay z voice lol
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    im talking about on hand worldstar cellphone type footage.

Game vs 40glocc type ? lol its strange nobody has Suge showing up to a Dre shoot and not record it

Yea, I was expecting some type of amateur video by now too......lol
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If no one testifies, and we all know not one person will, then I have a hard time seeing how he is going to be convicted.

He's going to say he was minding his business, got jumped, and tried to peel off...but in the process he killed his "friend."

No one is going to contradict his story.