suge went to a video/movie shoot cube, dre, and game was at and got in argument then ran over a dude

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? brought back david kenner
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge Knight’s Bizarre First Day In Court: A New Lawyer and A Recusal

"The Suge Knight saga just took another strange turn.

Facing life in prison, rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight, 49, pleaded not guilty to murder and attempted murder Tuesday morning in Compton for a deadly hit-and-run tied to the N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton.

The Death Row Records co-founder remains behind bars following the fatal incident at Tam’s Burgers, a Compton fast food burger joint that left Knight's alleged friend and former business associate Terry Carter dead and a second victim, Cle “Bone” Sloan, seriously injured. Sloan, a former affiliate of the L.A. gang the Bloods, was serving as a security guard and location scout on Straight Outta Compton. Knight’s $2 million bail was previously revoked, with the judge deeming him a potential flight risk.

Knight's new defense attorney David Kenner, who replaced attorney James Blatt this week, is still playing catch up. “I'm told there's video, but I haven't seen it,” he told journalists after Knight's arraignment.

Meanwhile, the Suge Knight circus extended to the bench as the judge in the case recused himself for having previously represented one of the victims in court.
    Sloan's attorney Michael R. Shapiro said his client is in “shock” and “not in good condition” with a “very badly mangled left foot and head injury.” He hinted at a civil case in the works and praisedStraight Outta Compton distributor Universal Pictures, who he said is paying Sloan’s workman's comp for his injuries.

Meanwhile, the Suge Knight circus extended to the bench as the judge in the case, John Cheroske, recused himself for having previously represented one of the victims in court. Sloan's lawyer said that he was law school classmates at USC with Cheroske and the judge made the right decision in bowing out. And Knight was quickly rushed off to a local hospital for medical evaluation immediately following his arraignment, according to a Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department official. The spokesperson refused to disclose the reason for the evaluation citing that personal medical information is privileged, although reports claim Knight suffered a panic attack."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/03/suge-knight-s-bizarre-first-day-in-court-a-new-lawyer-and-a-recusal.html
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For a minute I thought Suge had immunity on Black on Black crime
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is going to get this bumped down or beat it.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge Knight had way more than a panic attack after court Tuesday ... he was having an intense physical reaction to a potentially fatal blood clot ... TMZ has learned.
    TMZ broke the story ... Suge began experiencing chest pains after he was taken from the holding area at the courthouse to the hospital. Suge family sources tell us, doctors determined he's suffering from yet another blood clot -- like the one that almost killed him in a Vegas jail 3 months ago.
    We're told the clots began forming after Suge was shot 6 times last summer at 1OAK during VMA weekend.
    Our sources say Suge has now been moved to Long Beach Memorial where doctors have put him on blood thinners ... but it's clearly a serious situation.
    Suge won't be able to make a fast break ... he's been handcuffed to the bed and is under 24/7 watch.

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off topic:

@Sully Could constant tingling in the fingers(on only one hand) be a sign of high blood pressure/blood vessel issues/heart problems?
  • sully
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Off topic:

@Sully Could constant tingling in the fingers(on only one hand) be a sign of high blood pressure/blood vessel issues/heart problems?

are you diabetic?
  • R0mp
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Off topic:

are you diabetic?

? .

• sully
    Options
    Off topic:

are you diabetic?

? .

yeah...that's diabetic neuropathy if you have diabetes

check ya feet everynight, bruh...sometimes you can't feel your feet or don't think about em because you have socks and shoes on, but you want to make sure you don't have any ulcers...

tingling followed by numbness at the tips of your fingers and toes is a classic presentation of complications from diabetes.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If its only the pinky and ring finger, it may be you pinched ulnar nerve.
  • sully
    edited February 2015
    Options

this too...the way we place our arms when we're sitting or sleeping can cause a similar sensation....if it's the pinky and ring finger, then you're compressing the ulnar nerve...

but i'm assuming he means more than just acute tingling sensations based on his worry about vascular issues...

i almost always assume the patient will respond positively a family history of hypertension and blood pressure when i'm interviewing black patients, just because of the prevalence in that demographic. which is why i jumped to asking about diabetes.
  • R0mp
    Options
    Off topic:

are you diabetic?

? .

yeah...that's diabetic neuropathy if you have diabetes

check ya feet everynight, bruh...sometimes you can't feel your feet or don't think about em because you have socks and shoes on, but you want to make sure you don't have any ulcers...

tingling followed by numbness at the tips of your fingers and toes is a classic presentation of complications from diabetes.

Will do. If it's not from diabetes, what else could be causing it?

It's just the index, middle, and ring fingers.

• SheerExcellence
    Options

this too...the way we place our arms when we're sitting or sleeping can cause a similar sensation....if it's the pinky and ring finger, then you're compressing the ulnar nerve...

but i'm assuming he means more than just acute tingling sensations based on his worry about vascular issues...

i almost always assume the patient will respond positively a family history of hypertension and blood pressure when i'm interviewing black patients, just because of the prevalence in that demographic. which is why i jumped to asking about diabetes.

Ive had tingling for four months. I started straightening my arm when I sleep now though, and it's starting to go away
  • sully
    edited February 2015
    Options

Ive had tingling for four months. I started straightening my arm when I sleep now though, and it's starting to go away

then it's just how you're sleeping on it...the ulnar nerve innervates the pinky finger, the ring finger and half of the lateral half of the middle finger.

it's nothing to worry about.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao yall ? derail the thread
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop & Dre need to attend the trial and be character witnesses and speak on the good nature of Suge. Why won't they help him.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Update:

Suge Knight now has a video of the entire parking lot altercation that resulted in a man's death -- and sources connected to Suge tell us it shows someone holding a gun and pointing it ominously at Suge, and that person is Cle "Bone" Sloan.

Our Suge sources believe the video clearly shows the fight leading up to the fatal hit and run was an ambush. We're told you see a gun in Bone's hand ... and it looks like another person is also there holding a gun.

In the video ... after Suge runs over Bone and Terry Carter, someone walks over and takes the gun from Bone's hand and walks away with it.

And get this -- our Suge sources say based on the video and information ... they now believe Carter was part of the ambush. You'll recall, Carter drove with Suge to the meeting and set it up.

We're told the video was shot by surveillance cameras in the Tam's hamburger joint parking lot. We'd been told by the owner of Tam's that the cameras were inoperative, but apparently that was not the case.

What's strange is ... law enforcement sources tell us cops believe the video will help their case against Suge. Obviously, Suge's side sees it much differently.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're told the video was shot by surveillance cameras in the Tam's hamburger joint parking lot. We'd been told by the owner of Tam's that the cameras were inoperative, but apparently that was not the case.

Lol ^

If this true Suge will be back on streets again
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update:

Suge Knight now has a video of the entire parking lot altercation that resulted in a man's death -- and sources connected to Suge tell us it shows someone holding a gun and pointing it ominously at Suge, and that person is Cle "Bone" Sloan.

Our Suge sources believe the video clearly shows the fight leading up to the fatal hit and run was an ambush. We're told you see a gun in Bone's hand ... and it looks like another person is also there holding a gun.

In the video ... after Suge runs over Bone and Terry Carter, someone walks over and takes the gun from Bone's hand and walks away with it.

And get this -- our Suge sources say based on the video and information ... they now believe Carter was part of the ambush. You'll recall, Carter drove with Suge to the meeting and set it up.

What's strange is ... law enforcement sources tell us cops believe the video will help their case against Suge. Obviously, Suge's side sees it much differently.

Pay attention to all the underlined portions. This is Suge's lawyer doing what a lawyer is supposed to do.

IIRC, Cle was an actual security guard working at that site, so more than likely he had a right to have a banger.

All of this is a bunch of noise designed to give Suge a defense.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    if true even if he had the right to carry the banga he cant be pointing it at anyone just for the hell of it so if true Suge walks.

but this is Suge's ppl putting this out so
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    if true even if he had the right to carry the banga he cant be pointing it at anyone just for the hell of it so if true Suge walks.

If full fight tape exists and he getting jumped and gun pointed at him, then he is walking

period
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    And it sounds like dr. Dre and then tried to 40 glocc suge into the bushes on a setup where they call him down then film him getting his ass whupped so they can put it up everywhere showing suge getting jumped

If that was the case and he escaped and ran over dudes, then suge won

I'm not saying these are the facts, we just speculating, but that sounds like a more likely story to me than sige just rolling over there solo to smack ? around. If he was going over there to ? ? up id imagine hed bring a crew, not just himself. Plus as he has said in previous interviews he knows dre had orders of protection against him and all sorts of security and bodyguards, he knew going around there would be bad news. So I can see that they lured him on some peace ? .

Call me crazy but I'm starting to believe this is a setup gone wrong
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might be wrong but didn't popo say that they looked at someone's tape and that is why they decided to go ahead and file murder charges ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah if somebody's pointing a gun at you and you speed off and run somebody over by accident, you could argue duress and get off.

The first law of nature is self preservation. I can totally see why he would have backed the car up, ran over those two cats and drove off.