Suge Knight Hit And Run In Compton Victim Dead

Options
2»

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge Knight is an example of what extreme cases of insecurity does to black males. ? overcompensate to the point they lose all touch with reality. Dude made a lot of money, had children, but he couldn't just be happy wit that. Now he will die in jail. Smh.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    He done

Its over
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo, it's been 20 years suge been an ? .....they gotta be tired of him by now....i can't see hmi not being locked up for life
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I know i aint the only one read that ? like 'this is a joke, right'.
    Thats some crazy ? . I didnt think anyone could ever surpass Mike Tyson in just overall crazy life ? but nah Suge got him. Bc all his fukery involves famous people

Shot at Kanye party and sued him
    Shot takin a bullet for Chris Brown
    Knocked out on film. What celeb in the history of nggadom gets ko'd on film
    Altercation w/ Puff gets his man killed
    Ridin on his enemieeees in Vegas, gets his man Pac killed
    Ridin on his enemieeees Dre and Cube, gets this dude killed.
    Danglin Vanilla Ice over a balcony

Imagine the ? we dont know about

3477542_o.gif

gunplay-fight-50-cent-o.gif

iVYbCvg9aY2Pg.gif
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats some crazy ? . I didnt think anyone could ever surpass Mike Tyson in just overall crazy life ? but nah Suge got him. Bc all his fukery involves famous people

Ridin on his enemieeees in Vegas, gets his man Pac killed

He routinely would make dude he's had beef with, or owned money drink their own ? lmao.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This what happens when 40 plus & still trying to live up to your Kingpin gangsta bully image.. Suge is the only one who doesn't realize that Kingpi bully image ? died years ago when every ? and his momma started to randomly shooting at you for whatever reason they wanted.. This is not the 90's no more your money is that long & you don't all those gang members on your payroll anymore.. to protect you and do you ? work.. You now have do it yourself and you way to old to be doing that ? ..

Imo.. I bet what happen was Suge was about get out of his car to go into fast food restaurant and get double extra large supersize of everything on the menu.. When saw some goons approaching him.. Then he to panic started to and have a flashback to that time that barber laid him out in the street.. So he tried to peel off and his ? didn't look see if anyone was behind him.. So now Suge is going go to jail doing some football numbers.. And that's finally is going end of his chapter...
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge-Cause I'ma Death Row villain still holdin grudges buh and u about ran the ? ova. *Jeezy Voice* Ludicrous
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ridin on his enemieeees in Vegas, gets his man Pac killed and arranged Pac's murder

Fixed

and lets never forget he arranged Biggies murder too
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why was he even hanging with Suge?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if your suges friend stay away from him and cars
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based solely on what I read he can actually get away with this.

1. He can say he feared for his life

2. He can prove he feared for his life because it was a 2-on-1 situation and he is the one that planned to flee the scene

3. He did not realize he had ran over anybody and had no motive to ? his own friend/acquaintance

4. These "witnesses" likely all have some kind of criminal record based on them being within 10 feet of Suge Knight at the time. ? you probably get your own FBI file being in the same city as that ? . Prosecutors dont like putting felons on the witness stand especially when they all likely have motive to lie on Suge.

...all Im saying is it looks bad. But it's 30 seconds in the 4th quarter and he's down by 5. He still has a chance lol
  • hesnceo
    hesnceo Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Suge has just proven everything that happens in the dark comes to light. In this crazy series of events Suge has given the D.A. so much incriminating information on himself, we all know that "THEY" are monitoring all hip hop social media sites. The Sheriffs are extremely good at putting cases together, let alone all the individuals that might consider volunteering information will not be considered snitching. In my personal opinion the District Attorney is going to prosecute this case with white gloves, he was denied bail at the last minute they didn't disclose they had another video supporting their murder charge, and to make matters worse the only person who could give Suge hope of beating this case is Deceased and Well Loved by his community.
    I was debating with myself if I should comment or not, because people have a funny way of twisting words, so I will just keep this simple, when your Heart isn't in the right place, there will be No Love given, which in turn means there will be No Love Received. I just pray for the most positive outcome for all parties involved...
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge.just went to Hospital for panic attacks lol ? gonna help his case tho lets see how this turns out
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, MTV just showed a commercial singing in auto tune about this ? lol.

"....and he might go to jail foreverrrrrrrrrrrr."
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to the latest reports,
    new footage may show Suge fled for his life after having a gun aimed at him.

Suge Knight now has a video of the entire parking lot altercation that resulted in a man’s death — and sources connected to Suge tell us it shows someone holding a gun and pointing it ominously at Suge, and that person is Cle “Bone” Sloan. Our Suge sources believe the video clearly shows the fight leading up to the fatal hit and run was an ambush. We’re told you see a gun in Bone’s hand … and it looks like another person is also there holding a gun. (TMZ)
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Suge Knight now has a video of the entire parking lot altercation that resulted in a man’s death — and sources connected to Suge tell us it shows someone holding a gun and pointing it ominously at Suge, and that person is Cle “Bone” Sloan. Our Suge sources believe the video clearly shows the fight leading up to the fatal hit and run was an ambush. We’re told you see a gun in Bone’s hand … and it looks like another person is also there holding a gun. (TMZ)
    .........Called It!
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

they just posted the vid

http://youtu.be/2oi79OVyG1I
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »

they just posted the vid

http://youtu.be/2oi79OVyG1I

Tardy pass
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my bad I didnt see it (didnt look either) *takes L*