Chris Rock Explains Some of How Racism (White Supremacy) Works (Old but good from 2011)

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Rock has been my favorite since i discovered him not only is he the funnies hes a GOAT interview also last month or so his interview were straight heat
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BoogaSuga needs to peep this how his goat gave it up to his goats.. one bein EDDIE MURPHY! lol

and yall already know how i feel about Bill.. i like him more then Richard myself..

? them white ? .
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BoogaSuga needs to peep this how his goat gave it up to his goats.. one bein EDDIE MURPHY! lol

No disrespect to Eddie but Rock is better

Michael Jordan grew up idolizing Dr J... don't make Dr J better
  • CapitalB
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »

nah ? ..
    u was outright disrespectin the ? ? ..

and Rock bein better is UR opinion.. which ur entitled to.. and i ? wot Rock..

but the way u was downin Eddie was appalling.. thats how i knew u wasnt black. hahahaha
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What does Rock do in his comedy, whether it's stand up specials or movies better than Eddie?
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

What does Rock do in his comedy, whether it's stand up specials or movies better than Eddie?

The original debate was their standup careers and my point was that Eddie only got 2hrs of material.

Rock got like 4-5 specials

Its like comparing Pacs discography to Biggies
  • BoogaSuga
    Options

Canr remember for sure but im pretty sure in the thread you said Rock didn't have any classic material or specials... you was hatin
  • CapitalB
    Options

Canr remember for sure but im pretty sure in the thread you said Rock didn't have any classic material or specials... you was hatin

nah.. it was yo thread ? ..

its like i swear ur sole purpose to make it was to ? on Eddie..
    u posed a question askin n8ggas they top 5 and before anyone could answer u started shittin on The ? ..

i told u Rock wouldnt be ? if it wasnt for Eddie..

u say Eddie only got 2hrs of material.. and i corrected.. 2 GOAT hrs of material.. u couldnt name me another ? wit that many or more.. u tried to throw a Rock special in there amd i told u to try again..

maybe thats what ur referring to..
    never said Rock was wack.. told u to pay homage ? ..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    now.. the man @9TRAY asked u a question..

or are u jus gonna skip over that?? lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delirious is a top 5 special, Raw is top 10/15
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Delirious is a top 5 special, Raw is top 10/15

i actually like Raw better then Delirious.. but i can watch both to this day and be rollin..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ironically, he kinda hurt his own point with that last statement. He said before that Hollywood is a racist industry. Here he said a sign of equality is being able to get the opportunity to be bad just like whites. Well considering his track record with movies, I'd say he's there.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love Chris Rock. But personally, I think Raw is better than any rock special.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    [url]="http://youtu.be/r-tpzA4wt_o"]youtu.be/r-tpzA4wt_o[/url]

and while we talking about Eddie's brother storytelling >>> Chris Rock story telling. hahaha
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    and while we talking about Eddie's brother storytelling >>> Chris Rock story telling. hahaha

no but Charlie is funnier than Tony Rock
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ? it.. u got me red handed..

i was trollin. hahahaha
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOOOOOL,Charlie Murphy was gonna beat up the handicapped guy ????!!! LOL
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Vid is a good example of some ? I try to tell people all the time: Some people just tell stories in a funny and say ? in a funny way and are just funny people. But that's not the same as a person who can actually get on stage, tell jokes and make you laugh.

Charlie Murphy is a good example. He's good in the video and on Chappelle show because he tells stories and ? in a funny way. But y'all ? ever seen his stand up special(s)? Them ? is basura!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Vid is a good example of some ? I try to tell people all the time: Some people just tell stories in a funny and say ? in a funny way and are just funny people. But that's not the same as a person who can actually get on stage, tell jokes and make you laugh.

Charlie Murphy is a good example. He's good in the video and on Chappelle show because he tells stories and ? in a funny way. But y'all naggers ever seen his stand up special(s)? Them ? is basura!

i was jus trollin snotboogers fam. chill! hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

LOOOOOL,Charlie Murphy was gonna beat up the handicapped guy ????!!! LOL

man.. Charlie wit the ? . hahaha
    i feel him wit that bein the big bro sgit.. my momma was the same way..

havin younger siblings bring ? out u u never imagine u had. lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The original debate was their standup careers and my point was that Eddie only got 2hrs of material.

That ? don't really matter cause at the end of the day biggie still better than pac with less material
  • CapitalB
    Options
    gns wrote: »

That ? don't really matter cause at the end of the day biggie still better than pac with less material

i prefer Biggie over Pac and im a WestCoast ? ..

but nah..
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually prefer Rock stand ups but Eddie's movies.