Options

Comments

• Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at @Sion swinging the ban Excaliber, early.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HD Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDb4sJVK2wU

So hype for this. Had to log on for the first time in forever just to change my avi. LOL

? a house targareyan
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    6 month ban gotdayum
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    My mom been ? me off lately. I'm debating whether or not to show her that oberyn vs the mountain fight
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think stannis will end up beefing with greyjoys just to give the lannisters some cushion, however with tywin dead i dunno anymore
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    Game of Thrones: Complete History and Lore Season 1 Prequal
    http://youtu.be/kPI_xA1SoRg

Game Of Thrones: Complete History and Lore Season 2 Prequal
    http://youtu.be/SjivdcqIyJ4

Game of Thrones: Complete History and Lore Season 3 Prequal
    http://youtu.be/es3VVgFq9nQ

Great ? .....

• themadlionsfan
    Options
    Yeah I've read through the other threads and the one arguement that seems to keep coming up is whose fault is it that Ned died. Some folks blame catelyn. To me the obvious answer is Ned got himself killed all by himself.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I've read through the other threads and the one arguement that seems to keep coming up is whose fault is it that Ned died. Some folks blame catelyn. To me the obvious answer is Ned got himself killed all by himself.

What Cat did with Tyrion has nothing to do with Ned losing his head and Ned is responsible for his death. I don't know what the ? he was thinking about when he confronted Cersi and the good that would have came of it. What he should have did was take the information he had about the Lannister ? babies directly to King Rob.

What I don't understand is why Robb didn't marry Lord Frey's daughter? I understand that Talisa had some good ? , but the Stark's honor and word was at stake.

Also, if you've read the books, the kids are hella young. At the beginning of A Song of Fire and Ice Bran is 8 Arya is 9, Sansa is 11, Margaery is 14, John Snow and Robb are 14, and Joffrey was only 13 or 14 when he was running doing the fool.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What Cat did with Tyrion has nothing to do with Ned losing his head and Ned is responsible for his death. I don't know what the ? he was thinking about when he confronted Cersi and the good that would have came of it. What he should have did was take the information he had about the Lannister ? babies directly to King Rob.

What I don't understand is why Robb didn't marry Lord Frey's daughter? I understand that Talisa had some good ? , but the Stark's honor and word was at stake.

Also, if you've read the books, the kids are hella young. At the beginning of A Song of Fire and Ice Bran is 8 Arya is 9, Sansa is 11, Margaery is 14, John Snow and Robb are 14, and Joffrey was only 13 or 14 when he was running doing the fool.

Are you serious? Cat kidnapping Tyrion was basically was started all the hostilities in the storyline. All these fights have been the Starks vs the Lannisters. That was the first over action taken by one of those families vs another one.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game of Thrones: Complete History and Lore Season 1 Prequal
    http://youtu.be/kPI_xA1SoRg

Game Of Thrones: Complete History and Lore Season 2 Prequal
    http://youtu.be/SjivdcqIyJ4

Game of Thrones: Complete History and Lore Season 3 Prequal
    http://youtu.be/es3VVgFq9nQ

Great ? .....

jus watched 1 and 2..
    may the gods show u favor for this deed bestowed upon us thanx to ur works..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There should be a timeskip. Sansa lookin' like she's learnt the game. Cersi in the makin'. would be dope of Arya eventually became a one of them faceless ?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ned let his honor get him killed. He wasn't built for the game and him and Cat knew it, but his honor wouldn't let him say no to kings landing and the office of the hand.
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    New Trailer of Game of Thrones Season 5 - in HD: http://youtu.be/vwRdVw82Jd8
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    team lord of light in the building

VtXH1A9.gif

nah homie.. Targaryen in this thang..

shame what happened to Tywin tho..
    cause low key the Lannisters were winnin me over last season..
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    HBO Wants 'Game Of Thrones' To Have More Than 7 Seasons

Erin Whitney 

The Huffington Post Posted: 03/12/15 03:43 PM ET Updated: 5 hours ago

"Game of Thrones" showrunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff have said that they envision their HBO seriesending after seven seasons. However, HBO has an appetite for even more Westeros.

Entertainment Weekly got the scoop from HBO programming president Michael Lombardo, who said the network would love to see the hit show extend beyond seven seasons. But Weiss and Benioff don't necessarily agree, saying their main focus is on giving the series a proper, satisfying ending, regardless of how many seasons that requires. “We want to go out on our absolute highest note,” Weiss said. Benioff added, “We know basically how many hours are left in this story. We don’t want to add 10 hours to that. It’s about finding that sweet spot so it works for us and for HBO and, most of all, it works for the audience.”

And what about a "Game of Thrones" movie? Speculation first began last year when George R.R. Martin mentioned a feature film could possibly end the series. HBO isn't big on the idea though, since they want to stay loyal to their subscribers instead of keeping the ending exclusive to movie theaters.

So far, "Game of Thrones" has only officially been renewed for a Season 6and negotiations have been made with the top cast for a potentialSeason 7 -- which may hint at apossible spoiler. We do know the upcoming fifth season will deviate from the books, hence ourspeculation about where Sansa's storyline is headed and news that anunexpected character will die this year. Regardless, the future of the Seven Kingdoms is in your hands, Weiss and Benioff.

For more, head to Entertainment Weekly.

• themadlionsfan
    Options

VtXH1A9.gif

? A HOUSE TARGARYEN
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need the Starks to have a resurgence...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options

them ? aint built for this ? ..
    Rob showed that it wasnt a fluke..

it was genetics..

but the lil sister is a G..
    and Snow aint no Start.. somethin tells me he's Targaryen..

• CapitalB
    Options

VtXH1A9.gif

? A HOUSE TARGARYEN

Fire & Blood ? ..

do somethin!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

them ? aint built for this ? ..
    Rob showed that it wasnt a fluke..

it was genetics..

but the lil sister is a G..
    and Snow aint no Start.. somethin tells me he's Targaryen..

Nah Robb was that ? . His only misstep was publicly marrying ol girl/not marrying frey's daughter. He had the heart and the tactics to see the war through. His parents on the other hand...