50 Cent Says Ex-GF Tatted Up Holly Is “Community P*ssy”

Options

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Why would he air out Trey and JR though? That Wendy Cent title is fitting.

That ain't airing a dude out. It's acknowledging their ? Hand is stronger than his seeing as how they ain't Instagram/Twitter beefing with the broad and having her write essays about them beating her ass. They got the ? , left on good terms, and probably in her DMs for extra rounds.

50's own laugh should be played at concerts if he tries to perform P.I.M.P. ever again just so the ether is understood.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now she's community ? ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That text part ain't valid that's some gossip site ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

That ain't airing a dude out. It's acknowledging their ? Hand is stronger than his seeing as how they ain't Instagram/Twitter beefing with the broad and having her write essays about them beating her ass. They got the ? , left on good terms, and probably in her DMs for extra rounds.

50's own laugh should be played at concerts if he tries to perform P.I.M.P. ever again just so the ether is understood.

Nah, that seems emotional. Dude is 40 putting other men's business on social media because he's heartbroken.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Now 50 publicly apologizing to her on IG. Smh

If he's really on IG kissing her ass right now, it's probably because...........

king mocha wrote: »
    ifwt_holly2-600x480_zpskz0s47en.jpg
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Shut your hoe ass up

? still mad I DDT'd his moms
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao at "don't do nothing stupid let's calm down" ? got too real.

LoL ain't too proud to beg ass ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    You'd think 50 would be smarter than to ? with broads like this. Dude is a multimillionaire with corporate partnerships and he rubs elbows with classier individuals than the average rapper, so why is he running around with a ? better suited for a Tyga or Big Sean?

He really doing himself a disservice, he can't find a ? with a law degree or something? Not even that, but somebody who complements him and not just with him because of who he is.

I bet he puts more effort into choosing the right tie to go with his suit than he does choosing which ? to put in his bed, that's a damn shame.

A chick like that isn't going to put up with a lot of dumb ? bro. This ? still hasn't grown up, so he can't habe a woman like that.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Fif lost for even once upon a time wifing the ? ..
    j.r n trey, beated n skeeted. Fif was cuffin.
    She community ? , but u was her parole officer ? .

I like 50 but damn that sounds real
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    You'd think 50 would be smarter than to ? with broads like this. Dude is a multimillionaire with corporate partnerships and he rubs elbows with classier individuals than the average rapper, so why is he running around with a ? better suited for a Tyga or Big Sean?

He really doing himself a disservice, he can't find a ? with a law degree or something? Not even that, but somebody who complements him and not just with him because of who he is.

I bet he puts more effort into choosing the right tie to go with his suit than he does choosing which ? to put in his bed, that's a damn shame.

Was with you til this sentence...my last three girls all been lawyers, all been crazy...that law degree don't mean ?

You missed the point though. I don't care if the broad sells BBQ sauce on the side of the road she shouldn't be a "video vixen", stripper, "Instagram model" or anything like that. He can find a better class of female anywhere.

Yeah exactly, why even try to make a chick like that your official girlfriend? With all those slutty pictures of her out there the best she would be for me is a few times a week jumpoff. Nothing more.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd wife that hoe too, tf y'all mean?? oh yea, ? on the IC only ? 30 year old thick dime piece virgins.

Those the only two type of women in your life? Virgins or thirsty instagram hoes? Expand your network.

smh, this is why i try and stay out the reason, you ? are half past dumb as ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    He aint lyin, i used to date her too.

Chick in my avy looks a lot like her, cray....and nah I ain't wifin the ?