Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Child birth.. Family first carajo
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Play in the superbowl. Going and playing in another superbowl may never happen again...sometimes it's only once in a lifetime...you can always bust in your woman
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

@Young_Chitlin you ever played organized sports?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

@Young_Chitlin you ever played organized sports?

Yes
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this shows how much importance ppl put on trivial and material things. pretty ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm playing. She should understand, and the kid I believe will understand.

Besides, players will be there (assumably) the kid's whole life. A super Bowl is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

If they were smart, someone would be on Facetime or some ? during half-time/post-game.

• Stew
    Options
    this shows how much importance ppl put on trivial and material things. pretty ? .

U gonna answer the question or keep acting like a bitter middle aged man who never had any ? ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not really material...playing in the superbowl is an experience just like witnessing your child's birth is

And i wouldn't say trivial...people have been training literally their whole lives to get to that point.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

U gonna answer the question or keep acting like a bitter middle aged man who never had any ? ?

lol
    u get a little internet ? and think u a man. I'll cave your bird chest in ? boy.
    Stiff wrote: »

Not really material...playing in the superbowl is an experience just like witnessing your child's birth is

And i wouldn't say trivial...people have been training literally their whole lives to get to that point.

its pretty trivial compared to a life. let's agree to disagree...
  • Stew
    Options
    Ohhh u big bad bully u can cave my chest in. ? and answer the question or ? wit your depressing ass life.
  • Meta_Conscious
    edited January 2015
    Options
    wtf r u talking about? stop fantasizing about my life. u the one cooning for your ? on the radio while wearing 4x Fubu jeans.
    get off my ? clown.
  • Stew
    Options
    Says "get off my ? " but doesn't realize he came in the thread to talk about me instead of answering the OP. Genius you are lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    u cats watch too much Love and Hip Hop. stop forcing dumb beef. I said my piece. If everyone agreed what would be the point of the thread?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    So you just gonna steal my question you ? boy ?

[img]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241699338_drogba-? -its-a-disgrace.gif[/img]

? Pats fan are automatically disqualified for posting questions. ? yo ? ass team.

americangangster.gif
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    My two soles... I fail to comprehend how posters will put team before family. Money is nice, individual glory if you make a key play is great too. Hearing the first cry of your child, holding it and being there for your lady should trump everything.
  • Stew
    Options
    My two soles... I fail to comprehend how posters will put team before family. Money is nice, individual glory if you make a key play is great too. Hearing the first cry of your child, holding it and being there for your lady should trump everything.

No doubt, respect your opinion.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think its interesting how flippant most sports fanATICS are in their responses to this question .. i heard some ? on the radio last night literally ready to ? Sherman out just for entertaining the thought ... that's astonishing to me .. a ? can LITERALLY DIE during labor ... and your dumb ? ass is out there playing some ? foozball like a baboon ....

meh

American society has been coerced to place value on some real weirdo ? cuhz ...lol ... its bizarre AF TBH
  • Stew
    Options
    He said "a ? can LITERALLY DIE during labor" like you being there is going to prevent it from happening lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    you ? frog headed ? ..... i said that to illustrate how serious the process of child birth can be ... and while i cant stitch a ? up if something goes wrong ...my presence may certainly serve as a calming force to help ease the stress during labor
  • Stew
    Options
    Cool, that's your prerogative.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    I know it is ? ......that's why I said it
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my wife told me i could play, so i'm winning
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miss it, the baby that is... if it does happen during the game and they are safely ahead, that could be a dope megatron moment, her talkin to him on the big screen, him crying on the field celebratin life
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    It would be up to him. I really wouldn't mind either way but if he chose to play he better make sure they won and he came straight to the hospital right after.

If he chose to watch the birth he better be on his way to the stadium soon as that cord is cut...or hopefully he could play a little amd leave at halftime. If there was a way he could hypothetically do both i wouldn't be mad if he split his time up.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    What are the odds of her actually going into labor that day?

no bs my coworkers girl is pregnant.. my dude first boy (he already has a girl) she due on Sunday... he said if the ? go in labor Sunday he'll meet his kid after the super bowl lol.. what's funnier is this ? is dead ass serious..

lol man real ? .. last year my daughter was due March 1st.. but my girl went into pre term labor mid January.. she had to take steroid shots for the baby to develop its lungs and some meds to stop the labor.. ..they took her off a few days before Superbowl and she was like 6cm dilated.. said she could drop any day..

leadin up to a day or so before the Superbowl she talking about she feelin mild contractions.. told her don't start that ? ! hahaha i would've took her ass.. but bets believe that game was gonna be on in the delivery room. lol turns out my daughter didn't come til the 20th.. crisis diverted. lol