Its Super Bowl Sunday.....

Options
13»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but to answer the thread..

i was so geeked for my daughter's birth i wouldn't have missed it for nothin in the world..
    nah.. not even if i was a football player and i was playin in the Superbowl..

and seein as Sherman is fresh off a Superbowl with all the pieces returning why in the ? would he get that ? pregnant in May?? ? went to Stanford and can't count?? noooooooo way am i tryin to have a baby around that time.. when's Spring training?? August?? id be shooting for a baby to be born between March and then..

i wanted my daughter to be a Pisces.. so i shot for that.. goin back to my story after they took my girl off the meds my daughter jus sat there and my girl was dilated far.. docs wanted to induce labor like Feb 13 or some ? .. look at the zodiac calendar and was like "NOPE!" we can do next week! hahaha so they induced on the 20th..

Sherman a ? for even putting himself in this predicament..

but yeh.. id have to miss that game..
    sorry coach.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was Sherman, I'm an All-Pro CB, best in the League, playing for a chance to repeat, and be a Legend. I'm playing in the Super Bowl. A regular season game would be different. I don't have any seeds, yet, that's what I'd do in that predicament
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    but to answer the thread..

i was so geeked for my daughter's birth i wouldn't have missed it for nothin in the world..
    nah.. not even if i was a football player and i was playin in the Superbowl..

and seein as Sherman is fresh off a Superbowl with all the pieces returning why in the ? would he get that ? pregnant in May?? ? went to Stanford and can't count?? noooooooo way am i tryin to have a baby around that time.. when's Spring training?? August?? id be shooting for a baby to be born between March and then..

i wanted my daughter to be a Pisces.. so i shot for that.. goin back to my story after they took my girl off the meds my daughter jus sat there and my girl was dilated far.. docs wanted to induce labor like Feb 13 or some ? .. look at the zodiac calendar and was like "NOPE!" we can do next week! hahaha so they induced on the 20th..

Sherman a ? for even putting himself in this predicament..

but yeh.. id have to miss that game..
    sorry coach.

Obama-lol.gif