Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive in Tub

14567810»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    AfrikQueen wrote: »
    Nick Gordon is being sued by the estate...
    The lawsuit then says that Gordon "gave Bobbi Kristina a toxic cocktail rendering her unconscious and then put her face down in a tub of cold water causing her to suffer brain damage."

According to the suit, Gordon then came out of the bedroom wearing different clothes than he was wearing in his argument with Bobbi Kristina, got into bed, laid his head on a female guest's ankle and said, "Now I want a pretty little white girl like you."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/lo...uit-/31302835/

Black women get your ? together, we all we got. Stop defending ? males who mean you no good, stop taking care, and coddling ? who don't even view you as women, let alone humans.

This is what I mean when I said Black men view black women they same way white men on the slave plantation viewed black women, which @xxCivicxx became pressed over. The truth is the truth.

This is a black man, who a famous black woman took in as a teenager, provided for, and protected. This is the same black man who another black woman (the daughter of the woman before her) took care of, provided for, while he provided nothing, all while he beat her, leaving her to die in a tub, while he goes down stairs to ? for some white ? .

A Ph.D student needs to hook a black males brain to a computer and see how his brain reacts to black women and non-black women. I'm 100% positive these ? give off negative emotions and chemicals when it comes to black women.

Black women know you enemy!

Instead of a WTF button we need a ? button

i'm getting sick of her ? . knowing what I've been through with triffiling black women and many other ? out there have testamonies too its a two way street. theres two sides to every coin. she act like black women don't do dirt also. she got the nerve to say "know your enemy"
  • AfrikQueen
    AfrikQueen Members Posts: 84
    edited August 2015
    Instead of a WTF button we need a ? button

? males love to silence black women.

Bye queen hassan.
    i'm getting sick of her ? . knowing what I've been through with triffiling black women and many other ? out there have testamonies too its a two way street. theres two sides to every coin. she act like black women don't do dirt also. she got the nerve to say "know your enemy"

...And I'm getting sick of yours, along with your cohort of ? minions, who are nothing but white supremacist in black skin.

However, this thread is about Bobbi Kristina... who was allegedly murdered by her live in boyfriend who was living off of her, while ? for becky. So while she was underneath the water in the tub, dying... he was downstairs laying on some white ? feet, telling her how much he wanted a pretty white girl like her.

But I'm causing trouble for stating facts.

tumblr_inline_nh1xcy2fd31sju7t7.gif

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya ? must of been short bus v.i.p status in ya younger years.
    Cuz ya keep falling for the same troll ... on the internet.. All we know, that could be a ? white guy.
  • AfrikQueen
    AfrikQueen Members Posts: 84
    D0wn wrote: »
    Cuz ya keep falling for the same troll ... on the internet.. All we know, that could be a ? white guy.

Ever since I've been jailed I've been starting to feel like Assata Shakur.

Troll? Yet... you the same ? that eats the pebbles out of white women ? . You need a blood transfusion, because even if I was a "? white male" which I am not. Your ass is mentally and spiritually white.

Dave-Chappelle-White-Power.gif
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gonna get off. And I honestly don't think he did it. She was fighting alot inner 'demons', sometimes they win.

And that is a male. Haven't figured out if he's white yet though. No woman black or white takes so much interest in a website that they continue to make new accounts to be berated.
  • D0wn
    He gonna get off. And I honestly don't think he did it. She was fighting alot inner 'demons', sometimes they win.

And that is a male. Haven't figured out if he's white yet though. No woman black or white takes so much interest in a website that they continue to make new accounts to be berated.

That ? is guilty as ? ... that acting job he did on dr.phil....... pathetic.
  • D0wn
    edited August 2015
    AfrikQueen wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »

Ever since I've been jailed I've been starting to feel like Assata Shakur.

Troll? Yet... you the same ? that eats the pebbles out of white women ? . You need a blood transfusion, because even if I was a "? white male"which I am not. Your ass is mentally and spiritually white.

Dave-Chappelle-White-Power.gif

Mystery Solved ? n niggettes

ScoobyDoo.png