GOAT Wrestling Moments You Missed

Options
Already Home_17
Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
last april i had to attend this honors conference in niagara falls, NY which is a 9-10 hour train ride from my dorm

i woke up at 4 am
took the train at 6 am
arrived home at 5 pm
fell asleep at 9 pm

i woke up one hour later to find out i missed this....

m7281a991b0.jpg

A7dvZA0.gif

taker is my favorite wrestler and i missed his first defeat at WM
i still aint forgave myself...

i also missed the shield break up and cm punk's pipebomb in the summer of 2011. both shows were so ? i stopped watching

i cant be the only one who missed some legendary ?

Comments

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? when i was younger i never could watch ppvs and my parents weren't gonna buy the ? so i missed alot of big moments i could only read about online lol
    im still catching up though now that damn near all the archives are available on youtube

i remember one time i missed smackdown cuz i ? fell asleep. it was the episode that undertaker ? up stone cold's eye when he threw him through the glass window
    i woke up at like 8:55 smh i still ran to the tv and it was the ending when stone cold had came back from the hospital and had the eye patch on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yGictA3xg8
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i missed a lotta ppvs and smackdowns in the mid-late 2000's, pretty much turned into a casual

i missed childhood hero jeff hardy gettin his first strap

the benoit/hbk/hhh match and hbk/jericho match at mania, actually missed both one night stands but i bought em on dvd later

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed a lot of stuff during the time I wasn't watching wrestling as religiously (2001-2005).

I liked all those guys in WCW Cruiserweight division like Rey, Eddie, Malenko, Juvi, Jericho, Psychosis all those guys were awesome. I ended up finding out 2-3 of them were top guys and I had no idea. I didn't know Jericho had ever been champion until he was on his way out the first time in 2005. I had just started watching RAW again because HHH finally lost.

I missed Eddie and Chris winning the strap too...that great WM moment at 20, that's something I truly regret because I was a huge fan of both guys.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Only things off top I can remember that I missed were
    - Punk getting his 1st WHC
    - Ric Flair's retirement match vs. HBK

I'm sure more GOAT ? happened between WM 22 - 25, when I wasn't watching wrestling period at that time.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed the skinny fat promo, and 10 or more years of classic moments, Piper coming out during Hogan/Vince WM match is something I wish I seen live, I didn't even know Vince and Hulkster had a match till that Piper/Hogan rivalry episode
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Wyatts vs Shield feud in 2014 cuz I dont really ? with RAW or WWE like that.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prolly 2003 - to the some guy named cm punk dropped a pipe bomb i started watchn again
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Missed all of 2004-2010, up until Punks pipe bomb.

Since then, haven't missed all of the main ? .

Seen Shield debut/break up
    Seen Sting make his debut
    Seen Taker lose
    Seen Brock return/win title

It's back to being a religious type ordeal, even when it's slow and stupid.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    Wyatts vs Shield feud in 2014 cuz I dont really ? with RAW or WWE like that.

camron.gif

I havent watched RAW in a month and I know from MEMEs he gonna face Brock n beat him.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    WHY DID UNDERTAKER WENT OFF AND THREW THE CHAIR IN THE OP??
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9SblJ2FZdI

WHY WAS HE ANGRY HE GOT DRAFTED BY FLAIR

they were feuding at the time
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last april i had to attend this honors conference in niagara falls, NY which is a 9-10 hour train ride from my dorm

i woke up at 4 am
    took the train at 6 am
    arrived home at 5 pm
    fell asleep at 9 pm

i woke up one hour later to find out i missed this....

m7281a991b0.jpg

A7dvZA0.gif

taker is my favorite wrestler and i missed his first defeat at WM
    i still aint forgave myself...

i also missed the shield break up and cm punk's pipebomb in the summer of 2011. both shows were so ? i stopped watching

i cant be the only one who missed some legendary ?
    That's how I reacted every time Cena won the title
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed Taker coming back with the new biker gimmick, my friends told me the next day I was ? .

I missed The Rock vs Hogan at Wrestlemania because I had to work.

I missed Austin vs HBK at Wrestlemania because I was at my Aunt's house helping her move in her new new home.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Missed a lot of PPV's. Hell didn't know what happened unless I checked the IC Or Raw
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    almost everything from 2000-2011
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped watching when I moved to Maryland in 03.. There's too many Got memories I had to catch up on

A personal favorite that might not be so great but I loved it is when the rock came back with the Hollywood gimmick. That theme is GOAT. Jeff against undertaker in the ladder match on raw is one of my last vivid memory of 2002 of raw (I might have the year wrong here)

The Nexus invasion
    The Shield debut
    And the introduction to the wyatt vignette videos were all missed..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i missed a large portion of the SES ? , just read an article that mentioned punk eliminating ? and having a sermon during the rumble in 2010 so i gotta check that on the network soon lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I miss every RAW n Smackdown this year but I will watch WM for...free on a stream.

I been keeping up with the product on facebook wrestling groups tho, and skimming these boards.

Btw I missed almost every RAW n SD last year too n most of the PPVS.

I left WWE the same time as Punk.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped watching from when WCW when out in 01 until late 07. I'm still finding out about ? that happened during that time.