Damn Aaron Hernandez is a ? up

Options
BamBamMr7Gram
BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
I was thinking about it earlier today when me and a few friends were discussing the Gronk's fuckery how dumb is Aaron Hernandez though had it made now he's missing out on rings and checks because he wanted to be a thug

R.I.P Odin Lloyd

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    HE GONNA BE FREE
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I remember watching homes destroy my high school every year lol. Imagine a tight end in high school football getting double coverage and the wideouts being free in single coverage nearly every play.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aaron gonna get off those major charges...have they even found the murder weapon?
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options
    I don't think so they never recovered nothing I think if his lawyer moves mountains he might a big might at that get off with reasonable doubt.

Then he gotta deal with that double homicide
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ thread starter nah really? for real though this dude is an ass he jeopardized all that just to play gangster. some people don't deserve the opportunities handed to them.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think so they never recovered nothing I think if his lawyer moves mountains he might a big might at that get off with reasonable doubt.

He going to beat the Lloyd case.

The double homicide is the case against him they really wanted against him. That is the case he is going to have a hard time beating. The state also hoping he is broke by then and not able to afford the same type of lawyer and people working for him like he does now.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options
    It's baffling people got this kind of money, and put their selves in the worst possible position
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    If you're rich independent of crime, and you're still killing people, you're doing it because you like it.

Or just a ? . Both of which are ? up.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He aint beatin all that ? .

Thats the crazy part. He just might beat the Odin Lloyd murder bc they cant really place the gun in his hand. But the other one, i believe they got him on the ballistics and the gun
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options
    ^^^^^found the gun in the trunk of his cousin car I would have been really salty about that one
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

The double homicide is the case against him they really wanted against him. That is the case he is going to have a hard time beating. The state also hoping he is broke by then and not able to afford the same type of lawyer and people working for him like he does now.

I haven't paid attention to this case lately. How do you think he will beat the Lloyd case?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

I haven't paid attention to this case lately. How do you think he will beat the Lloyd case?

They don't have anything concrete that put him at the scene everything they have circumstantial. They just hoping to paint a picture where the jury believes enough in that picture they painting without having any real evidience that says Hernandez did it.

Honestly they have things that would lead you to believe that he did it but nothing concrete where there is no doubt that he did it.

• S2J
    Options

They don't have anything concrete that put him at the scene everything they have circumstantial. They just hoping to paint a picture where the jury believes enough in that picture they painting without having any real evidience that says Hernandez did it.

Honestly they have things that would lead you to believe that he did it but nothing concrete where there is no doubt that he did it.

I could be wrong but i believe they definitely do have enough to put him at the scene of the crime. And i believe he's even admitted it. I believe the catch is they cant put the gun on any 1 of the 3, and possiby all he would get is a 'disposing of a dead body' charge.
  • S2J
    edited February 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

I could be wrong but i believe they definitely do have enough to put him at the scene of the crime. And i believe he's even admitted it. I believe the catch is they cant put the gun on any 1 of the 3, and possiby all he would get is a 'disposing of a dead body' charge.

And call me crazy but doesnt that mean all 3 of yall just get charged with murder?? lol But i guess thats where $ and a high priced defense come into play.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's baffling people got this kind of money, and put their selves in the worst possible position

its not always about money tho..
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

The only thing I remember them really having is the tire tracks at the scene I believe matched the rental car that Hernandez had ans was at his house if I'm not mistaken.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got Llyod texting that he was with the Football Player.
    Cell phone pinging off towers.
    Aaron wasn't alone. ? gonna sing.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    Options
    Only thing they can't prove is that he pulled the trigger let's be real it seems like a murder that didn't intend to be one they just ? up and tried to fix it to the best (worst) of their abilities
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got Llyod texting that he was with the Football Player.
    Cell phone pinging off towers.
    Aaron wasn't alone. ? gonna sing.

You already know

camron-paid-in-full.jpg