The Official 2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

Options
1172173174175176178»

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coach gave up on Junior, hope that Hawaiian dude ready to contribute, I don't know how to pronounce his name.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coach gave up on Junior, hope that Hawaiian dude ready to contribute, I don't know how to pronounce his name.

Injured plus I betcha he got suspended. That video was not a good look.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Injured plus I betcha he got suspended. That video was not a good look.

They just updated the article on NOLA.com with a statement from Junior and this dude is arrogant ass ? talking bout we won't find anybody to replace him. This ? is feeling himself entirely too much. I can't blame coach for not wanting to deal with this guy anymore.
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Junior Seau’s induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame next month will feature a video celebrating his on-field accomplishments, but no mention of his football-caused brain injuries or his self-inflicted fatal gunshot wound in 2012. It also will not feature any words from his family members.

That’s according to the New York Times, which spoke with a shocked Seau family; Seau’s daughter Sydney had been planning an induction speech similar to those given by relatives or close associates of other honorees:

“It’s frustrating because the induction is for my father and for the other players, but then to not be able to speak, it’s painful,” Sydney said. “I just want to give the speech he would have given. It wasn’t going to be about this mess. My speech was solely about him.”
    The NFL, obviously, is keen to keep any mention of CTE or chronic brain injury out of the conversation; while the Pro Football Hall of Fame is an independent entity, the NFL is its biggest patron and the induction ceremony is an NFL Network production. The Hall of Fame executive director told the Times that “Our mission is to honor the heroes of the game and Junior is a hero of the game. We’re going to celebrate his life, not the death and other issues.”

http://deadspin.com
  • raisethe3
    raisethe3 Members Posts: 13
    Options
    So Russell Wilson thinks he deserve the highest contract in NFL. Apparently, he turned down an offer that was reportedly $21 million per year! WTF?! He think he's worth more than that? Hell no, not even close. This is coming from a Hawks fan who watches every game. Pathetic.

Before y'all rant on me. This is a team that's built on defense. Look at his numbers. Nowhere worthy status. This is ridiculous.
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Independent investigation my ass.

The NFL Edited The Wells Report Before The “Independent Results” Were Released
    nfledit.jpg?38578b

NU Law Professor decries "This decision will be the beginning of the end for (Goodell)"
    http://www.northeastern.edu/news/2015/07/3qs-brady-deflategate-suspension-upheld-whats-next/?utm_source=News@Northeastern

Pete Rose’s Investigator Says Tom Brady was ‘Ambushed’ by Goodell
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2015/07/29/pete-roses-investigator-says-tom-brady-was-ambushed-by-goodell/
  • cyr0gen
    Options
    I cannot believe people can't see through the leagues BS during this entire thing. Just proves how much people really hate the Patriots and have no capability of being objective on this topic.

If Brady really had this crazy scheme going on why in ? 's name would he PRINT OUT THE 12.5 RULE and hand it to the refs before one of the games (written in the Well's report) since he was complaining they pumped it up to 16psi which is 2.5 psi over the legal limit before the Jet's game (documented in Well's report).

If you can't get past the two deflator text messages keep in mind these ? come in hard as ? as many people have noted which is why they began to let the QB's doctor the ? in 2007. What if he calls himself the deflator because its his job to get the new ? that come in below 16 and down to 12.5 where Tom likes them? You simply cannot take two texts and justify a 4 game suspension that even if he did it the infraction in the rule book has NOTHING to do with players only team and is a $25,000 fine.

The chargers got caught using stickem during a game and throwing away evidence and ended up paying NOT EVEN A FINE after appeal. Vikings/Panthers got simply a warning when caught heating ? on the sideline. Brett Favre got fined 50K for not cooperating with league because he didn't turn over his phone. The league offices have two prominent former Jet's employees (Jeff Pash, Mike Kensil) who have a vendetta against Belichick since he resigned as HC of the NYJ.

Can't wait until this goes to court.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets
    cyr0gen wrote: »
    The best kick returner in the league retired :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=222IkMwrIpE

kpYMgKL.jpg
    cobbland wrote: »
    matt2 wrote: »
    Nah, EJ Manuel is trash. Cool story tho

In a league where: Jimmy Clausen, Charlie Whitehurst, Bruce Gradkowski, Josh McCown (worthless outside of Marc Trestman’s offense), Blaine Gabbert, Matt Simms, Matt Flynn (worthless outside of Green Bay and McCarthy’s offense, outperformed by Terrelle Pryor in Oakland, and Russell Wilson in Seattle), Ryan Lindley, Rex Grossman, Drew Stanton, Derek Anderson, Brady Quinn, Luke McCown, Dan Orlovsky, Jordan Palmer and COUNTLESS OTHERS have managed to carve out careers in the NFL as QBs, but E.J. Manuel is trash after just 14 games???

Ghostface%20Killah%20Cmon%20SON.jpg

That ? there is the worst thing Ive ever seen starting at qb in the league.. Dude couldn't start on a JC team
  • cyr0gen
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl don't hate the pats. They have one of the biggest fan bases in the league probably only behind Dallas.
  • cyr0gen
    Options
    http://wellsreportcontext.com/league-failure-to-correct-misinformation/

A good read of a bunch of leaked e-mails between the Patriots and the NFL offices whether you think Brady is the devil or you think the entire thing is BS. I'm not sure if this was the best move releasing today considering the judge basically told both sides to ? but it's kind of cool to see the communication that was going on when the story broke.
  • cyr0gen
    Options
    6dcc1434a5c6976fb2af4cd44589c107.png

Lmao, so they want to suspend a player for 4 games despite no real credible evidence and a gameday manual that isn't even given to the players....
  • cyr0gen
    Options
    Cris Carter Advised NFL Rookies To Get A ‘Fall Guy’ To Cover Up Their Crimes

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/cris-carter-nfl-rookies-fall-guy/