Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    gns

just stop bruh

Nah Mann this ? need to respect me and blanche, rose, dorothy, and sophia. This ? ain't had no reason to diss us, I ain't do ? to slime

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    Options
    The GOLDEN GIRLS my ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    o that ? was funny

i used to watch them old crackas wit my granny
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fatherless ? ?

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans can't drive for ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Mexicans can't drive for ?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @conflict quit snitchin ?

Nope

I just wanted to see if he was gon take down the pics. ? hilarious to see these ? squirm. Lmao you seen the reactions on that post tho i got these ? all emotional n ? . Its what i do bruh

I see that. You've caused many of feelings to be caught. You easily the most hated poster. That golden girls ? is funny af shouldn't no real ? know about any of that. I dont care what age.

On the contrary the very definition of a real ? is doing/saying wtf ever u wanna do regardless of people's perceptions.
    So ? whatchu talking bout slime.
    Not een a diss just real ? 'Flict a dbz groupie and u talk more ? ? than khaleesi I ain't diss yall on ya values yet.

So you really getting mad over a television show? Listen you Full House watching ? I dont give a ? about any of that ? . Dont come here disrepecting me and #creepset You know all the characters to that prissy ass show and the plots. As a black man you a little to deep in the ? . Thats like a ? sitttin in hood all day watching laguna beach on dvd. Bruh chill the ? out there is a million other things to be doing besides watching Golden girls. Get a ? life bruh

No I'm not getting mad over a TV show just stating my case.
    I'm not a ? but I watched full house too...crazy how u know bout all these shows that r ? that u never watched....so how u know they ? ?
    I never disrespected u or creepset u disrespected me.
    I've never watched laguna beach in my life.

my whole point is a ? can watch wtf he wanna watch there isn't any set "real ? programs" for anyone to follow.
    As a black man
    I was a kid bruh u in here calling me ? over a program I watched as a child. U need to cut it out and apologize. I know ' Flict the homie to u but don't misunderstand a situation & try to a ride for yo homeboy over nada, cause u could get rode on yourself (ll)

I'm not apologizing. Go to sleep mad ? . ? weirdos. I bet next you gonna tell us you used to hula-hoop around the neighborhood all day huh. ? lost before they even got a start. Do me a favor and don't quote me no more tonight. All that ? estrogen seeping through your pores is disgusting. ? ? reveal themselves everyday but I never thought it would be you
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARTIN IS THE FUNNIEST SHOW OF ALL TIME
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The yellow starburst isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    These ? bout two ? from ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    1. Pole dances for exercise
    2. Plays guitar
    3. Plays Piano
    4. Can do a full roundoff backhandspring
    5. Fluently speaks two languages
    6. Can sing decently

Is khaleesi the only ? the IC who can do this?

lol remember when @kai recorded herself speaking somali or arabic or whatever sounding like she about to blow up a plane
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Khleesi looks better than movinonup?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi is the true winner of Ms.AllHipHop.
  • gns
    Options
    @conflict quit snitchin ?

Nope

I just wanted to see if he was gon take down the pics. ? hilarious to see these ? squirm. Lmao you seen the reactions on that post tho i got these ? all emotional n ? . Its what i do bruh

I see that. You've caused many of feelings to be caught. You easily the most hated poster. That golden girls ? is funny af shouldn't no real ? know about any of that. I dont care what age.

On the contrary the very definition of a real ? is doing/saying wtf ever u wanna do regardless of people's perceptions.
    So ? whatchu talking bout slime.
    Not een a diss just real ? 'Flict a dbz groupie and u talk more ? ? than khaleesi I ain't diss yall on ya values yet.

So you really getting mad over a television show? Listen you Full House watching ? I dont give a ? about any of that ? . Dont come here disrepecting me and #creepset You know all the characters to that prissy ass show and the plots. As a black man you a little to deep in the ? . Thats like a ? sitttin in hood all day watching laguna beach on dvd. Bruh chill the ? out there is a million other things to be doing besides watching Golden girls. Get a ? life bruh

No I'm not getting mad over a TV show just stating my case.
    I'm not a ? but I watched full house too...crazy how u know bout all these shows that r ? that u never watched....so how u know they ? ?
    I never disrespected u or creepset u disrespected me.
    I've never watched laguna beach in my life.

my whole point is a ? can watch wtf he wanna watch there isn't any set "real ? programs" for anyone to follow.
    As a black man
    I was a kid bruh u in here calling me ? over a program I watched as a child. U need to cut it out and apologize. I know ' Flict the homie to u but don't misunderstand a situation & try to a ride for yo homeboy over nada, cause u could get rode on yourself (ll)

I'm not apologizing. Go to sleep mad ? . ? weirdos. I bet next you gonna tell us you used to hula-hoop around the neighborhood all day huh. ? lost before they even got a start. Do me a favor and don't quote me no more tonight. All that ? estrogen seeping through your pores is disgusting. ? ? reveal themselves everyday but I never thought it would be you
    I went to sleep ? , not mad.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

I'm bringing the legend back. Queen K will be the first female ever on this website to win two titles not Roscoe.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh got some nice ? I don't know why she always wearing big ass sweaters

image.jpg

Becareful trillfate babysits her step kids
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who brought that chick here? I know she didn't find this place on her own. Judging by the number of times she has changed her avatar since she has been here I can tell she ? somebody or trying to get ? by somebody

Ha
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

who brought that chick here? I know she didn't find this place on her own. Judging by the number of times she has changed her avatar since she has been here I can tell she ? somebody or trying to get ? by somebody

Trillfate be making ? appear out of nowhere he threw me on her in the pic thread and then she was all on a ? ? n ? . Shes annoying af cant answer str8 questions i want to beat her ass
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny ? , the bro Dizz stay with the G.O.A.T. threads

Hilarious though riding for a grown ? that watches DBZ but calling a ? that watched golden girls as a kid, ?

IC twilight zone
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon B. > Robin Thicke

New Edition < Boyz II Men

fixed and cosign