Somebody Done Told You Wrong: Black Celebrities Who Say They’re Not African American

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm African American
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Im not suprised there attacking a mixed black female poster

But kat ol boy these dudes will tap dance for a thick whitey anyday..

Thats the only thing black men are good for, my white daddy told me to stay away from ? along time ago.

Big up to all the mixed race men, ? can learn something from y'all.

somebody get this thing the ? outta here, I see this same race trolling ? all the time on the other site all the time but the IC is not the place for this ? .

I have been trying to warn these ? for the longest. And I think that troll is an african woman, there are plenty of african people on other black sites that disguise themselves as african americans and go around saying a bunch of stupid ? to make us look bad

shes dissed west indians as well, so its safe to say she is not one of yall either

some africans have serious issues with new world blacks, just jealousy
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Yall ? usin too many big words in this thread but this one ? dropped a diagram and ? .......... I need more of an understanding about one thing......... Does an interracial couple automatically make a black baby or is it the one drop rule that makes the baby black????? I don't think ? came up with that one drop rule though.... Does that ? only apply to slaves ? in America during slavery?????? Yall ? smart though..... No ? inform a ? ........ This thread and that light skin girl thread crazy and off topic as ? ............. I'm under the one drop rule impression so I don't know..... Gotta read and evolve my mind more..............

One drop statues are still on the books.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dumb ? bed ? just cited a source with the term "true ? " on it, lord jesus help these brain dead ?

like i said, please keep your children away from white schools, hell i dont even think white people still believe in the "true ? " wtf
    zombie wrote: »
    This stupid ? still thinks black only = negroid
    race-twig.gif

Didn't yo ? say Ethiopians were black? Didn't you say Melanesians, and New Guinean's were also black, why are they not clustering with the true negroid cluster, you dumb niggerstock jiggboo.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    I hope y'all see how pointless it is to box humans into racial boundaries. I mean, what's the point? What's the end game to drawing such strict racial lines? Love your fellow human and hate injustice done to others regardless of "race".

Nah. ? white people. I don't break bread with crackers. Keep that we are one ? to yourself. They smell like bologna and wet dog foh cac
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I'm African American

Yep and proud of it. I'm half Haitian and half Panamanian too from my parents, but as my parents always taught me, our ancestors come from Africa, they were Black, and we don't hide from it.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope y'all see how pointless it is to box humans into racial boundaries. I mean, what's the point? What's the end game to drawing such strict racial lines? Love your fellow human and hate injustice done to others regardless of "race".

Nah. ? white people. I don't break bread with crackers. Keep that we are one ? to yourself. They smell like bologna and wet dog foh cac

Ignorance at its best. No point in arguing with fools, people from a distance can't tell who is who. And it's half cac by the way.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ignorance at its best. No point in arguing with fools, people from a distance can't tell who is who. And it's half cac by the way.

You might as well be white
  • TheNightKing
    Options

Yeah, great comeback. You might as well be white too. You get at whites for hating and mistreating blacks but fail to realize you act just like them. I guess you righteous though because you're not white. Matter of fact, it's us versus them, right? And you want to win, right? So you want to be them because they obviously winning in America right now, if you believe that only one race can win.
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    Options

Yeah, great comeback. You might as well be white too. You get at whites for hating and mistreating blacks but fail to realize you act just like them. I guess you righteous though because you're not white. Matter of fact, it's us versus them, right? And you want to win, right? So you want to be them because they obviously winning in America right now, if you believe that only one race can win.

It was not meant to be a come back just stating a fact. I don't get at whites for mistreatings blacks, I expect nothing less from other races of people. Because like I've been trying to explain to you that is how the world works therefore I want black/African people to be on top ? everything else.

Wanting to be powerful does not equal wanting to be white. If you're in a capitalist society you are fighting like it or not. The only difference between me and most people is that I am conscious of this struggle and know my place in it
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have no personal hate for white people nor am i hung up over the injustices of history I only recognize them. Whites are simply a barrier that i feel we have to jump over. Therefore i advocate a certain way of thinking that i believe will help other black people see the world the way i do.

The world is a basketball game, i am on team black and it's half time and we are down by 10, kobe does not hate lebron but he is going to do what he had too to win with no ? given
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    There are white Haitians? Damn.

After the haitian revolution there was a regiment of polish troops fighting for Napoleon who were abandoned by the French. They never returned back to they home so they stayed in Haiti. Plus alot of french folk who werent massacred were hidden by some black haitians.

My grand uncle looks like a white man with a big nose that those french ? have. My great great grand father was a white man who had alot of land in Petit Gouave. He would go around impreganating light skin and darkskin haitian women. He would give then land and leave and move onto the next female and give her land and rinse and repeat. Lol
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you cac. If you not with blacks you're against blacks. The only reason you preach that we are one ? is cuz you get both sides of the coin. Whites say you alright cuz you half them, blacks say you alright cuz u half them. So in your mind its all kumbaya. Take a look at the real world. ? aint peaches and cream.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. I been ignorin this thread but it's been at the top so long I figured there must be a heated debate goin on so I decided to check it out. Ya'll done lost ya'll damn minds.
  • TheNightKing
    Options

? you cac. If you not with blacks you're against blacks. The only reason you preach that we are one ? is cuz you get both sides of the coin. Whites say you alright cuz you half them, blacks say you alright cuz u half them. So in your mind its all kumbaya. Take a look at the real world. ? aint peaches and cream.

Resorting to profanity and name-calling? Yeah, no point continuing this. But I'll entertain your thought. I'm actually seen as black to white people so whites have no idea I'm half them. In my mind it's not all kumbaya either. I actually see and have experienced the struggle, but I realize struggle isn't confined to just one race. Black people struggle, white people struggle, etc. I've lived in the trailer park and the hood. Neither one is fun.
  • zombie
    Options

Resorting to profanity and name-calling? Yeah, no point continuing this. But I'll entertain your thought. I'm actually seen as black to white people so whites have no idea I'm half them. In my mind it's not all kumbaya either. I actually see and have experienced the struggle, but I realize struggle isn't confined to just one race. Black people struggle, white people struggle, etc. I've lived in the trailer park and the hood. Neither one is fun.

we don't give a ? about other people. ? their struggles, their struggles are often against us if you don't consider yourself black you are not black and it does not matter what a ? thinks in that regard.
  • zombie
    Options
    people always talk about the use of profanity in an argument like it should be a detractor of the logic and reasoning in a conversion. It is not i can curse at you and still make perfect sense and for a hip-hop forum cursing is just part of normal communication
  • TheNightKing
    Options

we don't give a ? about other people. ? their struggles, their struggles are often against us if you don't consider yourself white you are not white and it does not matter what a ? thinks in that regard.

You no better than racist whites. Read what I quoted from you and put a southern redneck twang to it.
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    Options

we don't give a ? about other people. ? their struggles, their struggles are often against us if you don't consider yourself white you are not white and it does not matter what a ? thinks in that regard.

You no better than racist whites. Read what I quoted from you and put a southern redneck twang to it.

Yeah, i'm racist because i am not friendly and nice to white people FOH MIXED BREED since when has being friendly and nice worked for blacks???? never we had to fight to get what we have now and it still is not enough the whole world still tries to ? on us

The rednecks feel the way they do based on ignorance of other people and their own preconceived notions of how these people are. I don't base what i say and how i feel on my lack of understanding of other races. I BASE WHAT i say on my understanding of capitalism, politics and pan-africanism. YOU ARE ? delusional comparing any black man to a red neck. the red necks don't get oppressed by the criminal injustice system or face as much discrimination in the looking for employment. The rednecks are poor some black people are poor that's the only thing we have in common. rednecks are not victims of systemized racism

I just want what is best for people like me, without taking from anyone else i want to outcompete all the other people, and i don't care how they feel. Basically it's ? you pay me and ? your feelings
  • TheNightKing
    Options

Yeah, i'm racist because i am not friendly and nice to white people FOH MIXED BREED since when has being friendly and nice worked for blacks???? never we had to fight to get what we have now and it still is not enough the whole world still tries to ? on us

The rednecks feel the way they do based on ignorance of other people and their own preconceived notions of how these people are. I don't base what i say and how i feel on my lack of understanding of other races. I BASE WHAT i say on my understanding of capitalism, politics and pan-africanism. YOU ARE ? delusional comparing any black man to a red neck. the red necks don't get oppressed by the criminal injustice system or face as much discrimination in the looking for employment. The rednecks are poor some black people are poor that's the only thing we have in common. rednecks are not victims of systemized racism

I just want what is best for people like me, without taking from anyone else i want to outcompete all the other people, and i don't care how they feel. Basically it's ? you pay me and ? your feelings

How's your mission to outcompete all other races going? How are you motivating other blacks to join in on your mission to outcompete? You know what, never mind. We good. I'm out.
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    Options

How's your mission to outcompete all other races going? How are you motivating other blacks to join in on your mission to outcompete? You know what, never mind. We good. I'm out.

Actually yes i am. i make sure everyone around me is on point, now run away little yellow/red boy because you had nothing intelligent to say in the first place.

just more candy soft fantasy peace loving ? that you clearly don't have the brains to defend.
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    See, that's the problem with people like you. You name call and make assumptions about people, so who doesn't have the intelligence or brains to defend an argument here? Making assumptions about another is the quickest way to defeat so you'll never win. You have to resort to those childish tactics because your arguments can't stand on their own. I never slandered your name or challenged your intelligence. I'm just bowing out because it's obvious we'll never see eye to eye. Now respond about how I'm a mixed, yellow, half breed, might as well be cac boy, even though all you know about me is our exchange in this thread.
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    Options
    See, that's the problem with people like you. You name call and make assumptions about people, so who doesn't have the intelligence or brains to defend an argument here? Making assumptions about another is the quickest way to defeat so you'll never win. You have to resort to those childish tactics because your arguments can't stand on their own. I never slandered your name or challenged your intelligence. I'm just bowing out because it's obvious we'll never see eye to eye. Now respond about how I'm a mixed, yellow, half breed, might as well be cac boy, even though all you know about me is our exchange in this thread.

who cares if i name call??? what's the big deal get out of your feelings and address what i have said other than the name calling.

you are also hypocrite because you called me a red neck racist but still have the nerve to complain about me name calling. All i need to respond to you is what you have revealed about yourself, you do not consider yourself black, and you clearly push a soft way of thinking, end of story that's all i need to know to justify the statements i made about you
    I don't allow slavery era interpretations of race define me. All that one-drop and you're black, if you light enough to pass for white you're white, etc. If I did I'd be considered black. That's the epitome of slave mentality. I'm mixed and proud of it. We're entering the global age where racial boundaries will be non-existent. Everyone who clings to their race-centric ideologies will find it hard to advance, doing a disservice to their family and lineage.

this is what you believe and it is a direct contradiction of reality and it is a dangerous way for any black population to think. you are right about one thing ,We are entering the global age and they are setting up black/african people to be their perpetual servants making us an underclass that the system can use and abuse anything they feel like it. Mullatoes like you could care less if our identify is erased because you don't really have one of your own.
  • TheNightKing
    Options

who cares if i name call??? what's the big deal get out of your feelings and address what i have said other than the name calling.

you are also hypocrite because you called me a red neck racist but still have the nerve to complain about me name calling. All i need to respond to you is what you have revealed about yourself, you do not consider yourself black, and you clearly push a soft way of thinking, end of story that's all i need to know to justify the statements i made about you
    I don't allow slavery era interpretations of race define me. All that one-drop and you're black, if you light enough to pass for white you're white, etc. If I did I'd be considered black. That's the epitome of slave mentality. I'm mixed and proud of it. We're entering the global age where racial boundaries will be non-existent. Everyone who clings to their race-centric ideologies will find it hard to advance, doing a disservice to their family and lineage.

this is what you believe and it is a direct contradiction of reality and it is a dangerous way for any black population to think. you are right about one thing ,We are entering the global age and they are setting up black/african people to be their perpetual servants making us an underclass that the system can use and abuse anything they feel like it. Mullatoes like you could care less if our identify is erased because you don't really have one of your own.

Never called you a redneck racist. Just said if you modified your statement you would sound like one of them. Said you're no better than them based on that statement. And what is happening to infer that the global population is setting up black/African people to be its servants? Or is this just another assumption on your part? If that is the case then yes, I would care because in those folks eyes I'd be a servant, just like in slavery. Even if I weren't, I'd care because that would be a gross injustice to an entire population of people. Remember, I hate injustice regardless of race. You don't mind injustice as long as it's not your people.
  • zombie
    Options

Never called you a redneck racist. Just said if you modified your statement you would sound like one of them. Said you're no better than them based on that statement. And what is happening to infer that the global population is setting up black/African people to be its servants? Or is this just another assumption on your part? If that is the case then yes, I would care because in those folks eyes I'd be a servant, just like in slavery. Even if I weren't, I'd care because that would be a gross injustice to an entire population of people. Remember, I hate injustice regardless of race. You don't mind injustice as long as it's not your people.

An implied insult is just as good as an openly stated one. The system is setting up several nations to be perpetual servants not just in africa, all the war and death you see in africa is CREATED by outside forces so that certain nations can stay weak and disorganized so that their land and resources can continue to be exploited at a low price.

in america the courts seem to want to do nothing to end the drug war which is at the beating heart of the social and economic problems black people face and the justification for military styled policing. Throw all that i just said on top of the basic nature of capitalism and you have eternal poverty and second class citizenship for people born with less. some of this includes poor white people but they are not my concern. Poor whites have historical shown that they are not going out of their way to help black folks they clearly do not care about us.