Three Muslim college students killed in Chapel Hill shooting; 46-year-old man charged

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    @AZTG This is nothing new though. Many groups have hitched their wagon to Black movements. ? , Women, and foreigners have done this for years and have benefited greatly.

What we have to do is, not tell people to chill but tell them to not use ? when it's convenient for their cause.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why they acting like the news ain't covering it though?

It was front page news on the CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News sites when it happened. It ain't like they stop the presses everytime three black people randomly get killed in this country.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm..

The shooter got arrested and charged immediately...

So... What`s the issue here..

They`re acting like this dude shot some Muslims and got off scott free.

So apparently Muslim lives DO matter.

Also how do they know this shooting was motivated by their religion...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SixSickSins I know you're not muslim, but I cant have you around this kind of violence. You must move up to AK with me.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whites are trying to spin this as a "parking dispute". But let me point out that by the same rationale, Emmitt Till was lynched b/c he whistled at a woman.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I know Bosnian Muslims who look like the typical American white.

Not all of them. Some of them look like A-rabs.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    Whites are trying to spin this as a "parking dispute". But let me point out that by the same rationale, Emmitt Till was lynched b/c he whistled at a woman.

The three head shots are a dead give away.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    I like their foods, so as long as they don't bring a bomb to the dinner table, they get a pass. Damn fundy ? makes good whites look bad, Muslims are not evil despite our cultural and religious differences.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Fox News....matter of fact....right wing conservative media....as a whole has blood on their hands

Won't nothing change because the other news channels are afraid to call out FOXNEWS. They're responsible for these deaths along with the uptick of hate directed at Obama and black people in general.

so at the end of the day wouldn't that make them jus as guilty??
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Fox News....matter of fact....right wing conservative media....as a whole has blood on their hands

Won't nothing change because the other news channels are afraid to call out FOXNEWS. They're responsible for these deaths along with the uptick of hate directed at Obama and black people in general.

so at the end of the day wouldn't that make them jus as guilty??

"One who condones evil is just as guilty as the one who perpetrates it."

imma let y'all guess who said that one..
    hint: he wasn't a ? . hahahaha
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    RIP, their fear will never go away

islamophobia.jpg
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fake outrage... Last i check the perp is in prison...
    Black Lives matter stem from perpetrators killing blacks and facing no dicipline whats so ever...
    The perp who killed those innocent muslims, is sitting in a cell.

N that goofy cartoon with the media not caring, is ridiculos..
    Black victims are villianized as thugs n crimminals.
    Ive yet to see a news outlet calling these muslim any demeaning names.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People out here complaining about the lack of media coverage need to focus on if the shooter will actually be found guilty for this crime. Arabs and Blacks never see any kind justice when it comes to this Judicial system.

They did the same to Trayvon Martin,Mike Brown,Sean Bell and many more.The shooter might have been charged but it all matters if he actually gets sentenced. Yall need To focus on that rather worrying about if Racists ass Fox News will say something. Rest in peace to those 3 victims.
  • _Menace_
    Lol YALL trippin over a hashtag??? You do know there are Muslims who are black?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »

These ? ignorant af tho.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    whatever happened to being innocent until proven guilty?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just read like 10 comments from this story on yahoo. ? is hillarious.

People are making a big deal asking why the news is identifying the killer as white, and when a black person commits murder they never use the word black to identity them.

Word white people? This is what were gonna focus on about this story?

This ? is disturbing as ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It aint about hashtags Pablo, its about them piggy backing off blk ppl when the situation is no where similar.
    The perp is sitting in a cell, as we post.
    Where are trayvon, tamir, mike, eric, oscar killers at???
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on one hand dude is in custody so I'm not sure why a hashtag is necessary...
    on the other hand, there is a lot of anti-muslim hate mongering going on...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    I love how these sand crackas turn it around and try to make this whole situation black people's fault for being murdered and exploited by the media so much, while getting their justice, so what is the problem, ? everybody
  • _Menace_
    D0wn wrote: »
    It aint about hashtags Pablo, its about them piggy backing off blk ppl when the situation is no where similar.
    The perp is sitting in a cell, as we post.
    Where are trayvon, tamir, mike, eric, oscar killers at???

He's in a cell cause he turned himself in. We don't know if he'll even be charged for the crime.